PDA

View Full Version : Three more songs for GHII 360

Shrygue
July 16th, 2007, 18:59
via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=79866)

RedOctane's offering Guitar Hero II Xbox 360 owners another slice of the original game in the form of the fourth track pack on Xbox Live Marketplace.

As with the other three, it's 500 Microsoft points (GBP 4.25 / EUR 5.82) and consists of three songs - The Ramones' "I Wanna Be Sedated", Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water" and Judas Priest's "You've Got Another Thing Coming". It's 44MB, in case you're wondering.

Past song packs have included the likes of Ozzy Osbourne, Queen, The Donnas and Bad Religion, but have yet to offer anything besides tracks borrowed from the PS2-only Guitar Hero original.

Plus, we don't know about you, but we're slightly less excited by paying near enough a fiver for three songs in light of EA's promise of album-length downloadable content packs for Rock Band later in the year.

benn
July 16th, 2007, 23:17
what a ****ing bump.
they ar emilking this game so much.
especially rude considering that they held back some of the songs that were on the PS2 version to release them on the arcade for £5!!!! not even at a special price.
rip off and rude to gamers. i have not bought these songs on principle. if they were cheaper i would have bought the lot

whatever happened to MICROtransactions? all transactions on XBLA are major!!!

BrooksyX
July 17th, 2007, 01:24
I would buy the songs if they were cheaper but come on, $10 for 3 songs that came free with the PS2 version. If they sold songs individually for 100 pts each I would probably buy 5 or 6 of them, But I do not plan on purchasing a single one unless they lower the price.