PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard: Top secret new game is "totally awesome"

Shrygue
July 16th, 2007, 20:01
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=168166)

Blizzard Entertainment has described a top secret game it currently has in development as "totally awesome".

It's pretty widely known that the developer is currently working on more than the recently announced StarCraft II, Blizzard re-affirming that a brand new title is in production with Gamasutra.

A third team at the studio - handily named Team 3 - "is working on something really awesome. I can't give you any hints, but it's totally awesome", Blizzard founding member Frank Pearce enthused to the website.

It was confirmed that it's nothing to do with StarCraft: Ghost, the game put on indefinite hold that Blizzard recently revealed it hopes to return to in the future.

So is it a new Diablo game? That's the obvious choice, but we'll have to wait and see.

Blizzard also recently heavily hinted to CVG during E3 that we'll see a new World of Warcraft expansion announced soon.
Stuart Bishop

Triv1um
July 16th, 2007, 23:59
I hope its a game with a dinosaur.

Shyvnal
July 17th, 2007, 04:11
Team 3... Diablo 3 perhaps?

ICE
July 20th, 2007, 06:13
wouldnt it be weird if they were like "yeah this game we're making suxors real hard man!!"
i dont like to listen to what people say about their own games.. tends to be biased lol.

mesosade
July 23rd, 2007, 09:54
New thread title:

Blizzard: Top secret game is "totally shite"

Mark30001
July 23rd, 2007, 16:54
These are the same guys who did World of Warcraft? Oh dear...

ICE
July 23rd, 2007, 17:15
ive never play WoW. pay to play right? total bullcrap just like xbox live :D