PDA

View Full Version : MGS Portable Ops expansion

Shrygue
July 17th, 2007, 19:08
via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=79960)

Konami has taken the wraps off a fresh expansion pack for the excellent Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops game on PSP.

It was unveiled at the PlayStation Premier event in Tokyo, and features new online multiplayer stages as well as new characters and comrade-recruitment methods - plus a fresh new single-player experience called Infinity Mission.

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops+ - yes it's a rubbish name - will be sold as both a standalone product and bundled together with the original across Japan in September, according to IGN.

maxipower90
July 17th, 2007, 19:13
dont tell me konami are gonna be the next capcom

wolfpack
July 17th, 2007, 19:19
cool, an expansion pack is nice.

XVredskysVX
July 17th, 2007, 19:23
awesome i love mgs

Zephyroth_drgs
July 18th, 2007, 00:21
nice

Mew
July 18th, 2007, 00:24
as long as it's a real expansion and not like a full standalone crap like substance/subsistence, it's good..
I was on both, substance and subsistence very disappointed because the new versions wasn't compatible with the original versions savegames.

DarthPaul
July 18th, 2007, 02:15
as long as it's a real expansion and not like a full standalone crap like substance/subsistence, it's good..
I was on both, substance and subsistence very disappointed because the new versions wasn't compatible with the original versions savegames.

Apparently it is like Substance/Subsistence. It looks damn nice for me. Subsistence is freaking awesome and worth a buy. Substance not that much,but the multiplayer option of Subsistence..:rolleyes:
This one will include more characters,and stages,like the others. The characters include the New Old Snake from MGS4!! And Raiden..:D I can't wait for this! There's a video somewhere for this game..

Basil Zero
July 19th, 2007, 06:39
Nice!!!!

More characters FTW

watch the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKUTg1e7aeM

btw SPOILER: OLD SNAKE and POWER RANGERS FTW XD