PDA

View Full Version : Slim PSP with Final Fantasy VII Chrisis Core motive

tvrstl
July 17th, 2007, 20:08
Via www.PSPFanboy.com
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.pspfanboy.com/media/2007/07/ffpsp-copy.jpg

Excited for Crisis Core? And the PSP Slim? Then prepare yourself to be double mega super excited (that's almost a Street Fighter title). Square Enix, king of the limited edition handheld hardware, is releasing a very limited edition PSP Slim for its release of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. The console will be bundled with the game as well as a Buster Sword wrist strap, to make you look extra geeky. The PSP itself will be silver in colour and will feature the Final Fantasy VII 10th anniversary logo as well as some artwork of Zack, Sephiroth and Cloud, presumably drawn by Nomura.

The special edition PSP Lite will be limited to only 77,777 pieces, with each one bearing its serial number on its back. The other interesting thing is that it releases on September the 13th, a week before the PSP Lite itself launches in Nihonland. We expect it to sell out on day one, though we hope it'll still be available when we touch down for the Tokyo Game Show. We would pay ridiculous amounts of money for one of these. Honestly. Ridiculous amounts.

Man
July 17th, 2007, 20:25
AHHHH IM GOING TO RIP MY F**KING HAIR OUT !!! i want one really bad, i hope they dont make crisis core psp slim exclusive !

BrooksyX
July 17th, 2007, 23:35
Wow, I would like to get my hands on one of those. Too bad those probably wont even make it to the US. There is always ebay, but the prices will be outrageous.

Buddy4point0
July 18th, 2007, 00:11
I AM DEFFINANTLYY!!!! getting this.
I AM
sam i am
green eggs and ham
I ****ING AM!
i want this, by far the coolest psp ive EVER seen

DarthPaul
July 18th, 2007, 02:04
Lol wow Buddy calm down..
But this really looks very ^@!(^#( awesome!! I won't waste my money on another PSP though..Damn I can't wait for this game! Will they be doing it all the freaking life? Hurry up and release this freaking game!! At least they made the box cover! That's a huge step forward.. it looks like a fake but oh well...

Edited: By the way the name is Crisis and not Chrisis. :p

baracki96
July 18th, 2007, 02:43
Until today I thought all game consoles with custom artwork were ludicrous............. until this. It just makes me mad that a FFVII psp exists, yet there is no way I'm getting another psp. I wonder if you send in a broken psp-thick, do you get a psp-slim back?

Auriman1
July 18th, 2007, 03:00
If I get a PSP slim, you can be sure I'll go out of my way to get one of these.

Zephyroth_drgs
July 18th, 2007, 04:32
damn i want one of those psp, why this stuff never hit shelves in america?

Ultima Chocochu
July 18th, 2007, 04:35
I'd definitely get a slim PSP if this came out in America
>.<
I wish they'd give us this and not the Star War's PSP.

ZeakStarwind
July 18th, 2007, 06:01
Holy glory of Aeris' limit attack, It's Zack's revenge going PSP style! I don't care how much it costs I'm definately going to preorder this once it comes. If anyone has an idea how much it will cost I'd be happy to know what it is. I sure hope play-asia.com starts making preorders. =D

Veskgar
July 18th, 2007, 06:04
I too would love to have this particular PSP. I will TRY to get one but will not sell an arm and a leg in order to do so.

jinqui242
July 18th, 2007, 06:36
What is a Final Fantasy Chrisis Core motive? A good reason to get a slim PSP!
(ba-ding!)

Isn't that supposed to be motif? Spellcheck, people! This isn't Maxconsole. I expected better.

They slap on a design and people go crazy? I don't get it. Get a silver PSP and a non-glue sticker.

tvrstl
July 18th, 2007, 09:06
What is a Final Fantasy Chrisis Core motive? A good reason to get a slim PSP!
(ba-ding!)

Isn't that supposed to be motif? Spellcheck, people! This isn't Maxconsole. I expected better.

They slap on a design and people go crazy? I don't get it. Get a silver PSP and a non-glue sticker. would be un original to use a sticker, this Psp motive is the best I've ever seen though, and that would be enough for me to buy one. (but as it doesn't come around anywhere outside my town, I won't seem to buy one:()

FaIIen
July 18th, 2007, 09:56
Throw some ink on the back of the new psp, put it in a pretty package (which will end up in trash) and sell it for 600$ ...you're all sheep.

tvrstl
July 18th, 2007, 10:13
Throw some ink on the back of the new psp, put it in a pretty package (which will end up in trash) and sell it for 600$ ...you're all sheep.

yeah, true. sheep:p

call it fanboys;)

goliath182
July 18th, 2007, 10:57
its says 10th anniversary edition does this mean a possible psp enhanced final fantasy vii remake? not just crisis core

goliath182
July 18th, 2007, 11:05
If that what was happening that would be AWESOME

Ultima Chocochu
July 18th, 2007, 20:46
its says 10th anniversary edition does this mean a possible psp enhanced final fantasy vii remake? not just crisis core

It's confusing really, but I will qoute what I've read in EGM

" 'While CC is the final announced title, it's not the final title,' admits Tabata. 'As for how to end the compilation,[Compilation of FFVII producers] Yoshinori Kitase and Tetsuya Nomura are currently thinking of how to correctly resolve the series' "

But then I read some where else it isn't gonna happen
Soo I think SquareEnix just wants us confused out of our minds basically, but if any remake is to come out of Final Fantasy VII it would probably be for the PS3.

HumanIce
July 18th, 2007, 23:07
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.pspfanboy.com/media/2007/07/ffpsp-copy.jpg
why is this always white!?
just like that MGS portable ops one.. my PSP is black.. most of the world bought a black PSP.. but why white??? I would love to have this on my PSP if it had the same color as in the front.. and even if it did have its own front, I'd not want my PSP to be white..

narutogod22
July 19th, 2007, 04:24
sonofa bitch dude i think ill just buy a black psp slim and try to emulate the ff7 logo and zack cloud and sephy pic

Basil Zero
July 19th, 2007, 06:36
Sexy Skin for a PSP.....but i'm waiting for the game more ^__^

narutogod22
July 19th, 2007, 22:54
Sexy Skin for a PSP.....but i'm waiting for the game more ^__^

good idea ill just buy a skin for my slim psp instead of buying the promo slim

burrito
July 19th, 2007, 23:04
I've never played any Final Fantasy game before.

narutogod22
July 20th, 2007, 23:45
i dont care whether or not i get this one or the black one because im sick of not being able to play my new game w/out upgrading my 3.02 oeb so im getting a slim to take to high school and play this game :)

jxx2005
August 14th, 2007, 16:39
i wnat my psp to look like that
but i dont want a slim
i'll have to buy some paint...