PDA

View Full Version : Snes help.

Pelop
July 18th, 2007, 00:36
Ok, forst i want to ask what people thing the best snes emulater is. And if A, you could run zsnes on the psp, and B how?. I have the snes9xwhatever thing for psp, but like, after an hour, or 2, could be more i dunno, but when I go into the menu it likes bugs ok on the battery life thing and temp thing then a few minutes later goes to a red screen saying something like, "will reboot in psp menu in 10 seconds" or a bunch of corrupted lettering saying "shit happens :(" So yea i'm also wonderiung if that snes9x thing is bad for the psp >.>

kryst abegnalie
July 18th, 2007, 07:57
I'm currently using Snes9xTYL 0.4me for my psp emulator and works just fine. My PSP version is 3.03 OE-C and some snes games I put there works. What's your PSP's version anyways??

bah
July 18th, 2007, 09:04
I use Snes9xTYL 0.4.2me (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=228943#post228943) and haven't had any problems with stability.

Some games do not run at full speed but its still really good and the best SNES emu for the PSP to date.

There is no version of ZSNES for PSP and it would be hard to port as it is largely written in x86 assembly language not a higher level language like C.

Try backing up your saves etc, giving the card a full format under windows and copying your emulators back over from their original zip/rar files (don't just copy the emulators to your PC and back in case something is corrupted somewhere).