PDA

View Full Version : 3.51 IE, expansion for 3.51 M33 Released

wraggster
July 19th, 2007, 06:36
Becus25 (http://becus25.blogspot.com/2007/07/351-ie-expansion-for-351-mm3-released.html) has released an expansion for the M33 firmware, heres the release notes:

This software is a expansion for the firmware 3.51 MM3.
Flash it and you will have two recovery menus.Also on it version you can uninstall it from recovery menu.Autoboot now activate again.For use this software, use the flasher and activate the autoboot option from the recovery of Dax/MM3.Then , start the PSP with start button pressed to load the Ie recovery.It contain a aditional autoboot option. For use it, activate the autoboot option from the ie recovery, then put a eboot.pbp on \psp\game\ieboot .
--becus25

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

LilSwish722
July 19th, 2007, 06:44
STOP RELEASEING THESE POINTLESS ADD-ONS... wow...in all the time you took to code these add-ons, you coulda made a new custom firmware

califrag
July 19th, 2007, 07:31
wow how does having TWO autoboot programs help me? oh yeah.. pointless. only need ONE.

DarthPaul
July 19th, 2007, 07:59
Yeah,this really sucks. I mean,what we can use this for? Nothing,right?
Two recovery menus,wow.. both do the same thing,goes in the same place,if you're not able to open one,you won't be able to open the other,correct me if I'm wrong.

califrag
July 19th, 2007, 08:18
yup you got it darthpaul

V3N0M
July 19th, 2007, 08:41
Well guys its Custom Firmwares like IE that helps us to really appriciate how lucky we are to have Custom Firmware's like OE, M33. :rofl:

masamune
July 19th, 2007, 11:28
I wanna be a jackass and shun this too, that was just sarcasm btw... you bunch of meanie poopy heads!!!

but yea having two recovery menus is just funkin' silly

tvrstl
July 19th, 2007, 11:39
I wanna be a jackass and shun this too, that was just sarcasm btw... you bunch of meanie poopy heads!!!

but yea having two recovery menus is just funkin' silly

the only reason why allmost everyone flame him is because we don't need his ad ons just to get his bloody recovery.

he doesn't do anything else for the scene right now than those cheap add ons.

M33 Ftw:D

mike_jmg
July 19th, 2007, 15:24
start working on your own custom firmware (not add-ons) if you want us to take you seriously

then we'll se wich one is better

Gold Line
July 19th, 2007, 15:34
since dark-alex left every body wants to make a stupid firmware.

Cloudhunter
July 19th, 2007, 15:51
It's just a bloody auto-booting EBOOT. I hardly see why two recovery modes are an improvement.

Cloudy

Safari Al
July 19th, 2007, 16:42
Why make an add on to this at all? I barely know anyone who uses m33

ab88
July 19th, 2007, 21:36
Why make an add on to this at all? I barely know anyone who uses m33

Most of the people I know use M33 now a days. But yeah I don't know a single soul that uses the add-ons.

blackrave
July 19th, 2007, 21:47
I think updates like this has stopped now, though, since Team M33 is pretty pissed at becus25 and test30 for making them.

V3N0M
July 19th, 2007, 22:03
Well the only problem I have with IE and LE is..

1. They make it more confusing for newer people entering the scene.

2. I'm sorry to say it but a lot of the features Test30 & Becus25 have added are really not that useful..

3. These Custom Firmware’s going through new revisions ( Updating it to be an Expansion to M33 ) and being updated all the time it makes it very hard to maintain my 'PSP Custom Firmware Reference' thread!!! :p

But at the same time, we really shouldn't be so harsh. They're doing this to improve them selves and were trying to continue were Dark_Alex left off. Who knows they may just start their own Custom Firmware and become larger competitors..