PDA

View Full Version : [PSP] PSP SpreadSheet v1.00 by pucelano

pucelano
July 20th, 2007, 17:31
http://pucelano-psp.iespana.es/Imagenes/PSP%20SpS%20logo.png

This is the first totally functional spreadsheet for the PSP. In spite of being the first version, this is a complete and useful application.

Beside realizing the basic operations (+ - * /), it have many functions to facilitate the calculations as well as many options to give format to the cells texts/numbers.

Coder: pucelano

http://pucelano-psp.iespana.es/Imagenes/PSP%20SpS%20v100.png

Features:
- Format cells options: Font, size, bold, color, decimals, alignment and superpose.
- The integrated functions are named and work like those of Excel (by now only spanish version), to facilitate the exchange of files and the learning.
- Exchange of files with Excel, using txt files.
- Show or hide gridlines.
- Turn on-off theUSB connection.
- Save screenshoots in MemoryStick.
- Possibility of changing the columns width.
- Cut-Copy-Paste-Delete the content of the cells.
- Clock and indicator of battery on screen.

To learn to use the spreadsheet there is a complete pdf manual.
Several example sheets are included.

In a few days IŽll release a new version, with english menus and english functions.

Visit pucelanoŽs official web for more details and ask your questions : pucelano-psp.iespana.es (http://pucelano-psp.iespana.es)

Shrygue
July 20th, 2007, 19:27
This is good - as I don't have excel on my computer, I'll give this PSP application a try.

Buddy4point0
July 20th, 2007, 19:36
looks just like exel, very nice work, can it open excel documents though

titch.ryan
July 20th, 2007, 19:37
very nice. good to see the psp being used for stuff other than games.

zx-81
July 20th, 2007, 19:41
nice work, keep it up !

Veskgar
July 20th, 2007, 19:44
I have to say the many various and useful homebrew releases lately is really showing the true strength of the PSP homebrew scene.

I'm very impressed by this and look forward to future updates.

Thanks!

mike_jmg
July 20th, 2007, 20:09
wohaaa!!

I knew it was only a matter of time to get some sort of excel on my psp

nice work, i'll try it out

I bet ZX will add the keyboard compatibility (hope he does)

edit: totally impresive

luis_05
July 20th, 2007, 21:55
freakin sweet mang, i speak spanish so this is great, but i also cant wait for the english release, im taking a computer information class at college and we use a lot of excel! u can import excel files but from waht i understood u have to make them .txt first it will import evreything except formats, if anyone needs anything hit me up

Dickhead
July 20th, 2007, 22:14
Yeah! Its great to see a spreadsheet program on a psp as these programs can be used for all sorts of things, looking forward to the english program as iam english :-) keep up the great work, this release is amazing!

pspfan
July 20th, 2007, 22:37
Awesome work on this!

maxipower90
July 20th, 2007, 22:47
looks cool, come on coders and make PSPnotepad

EDIT: Ohh man this rocks cant wait till the english ver comes out. is the save and load functions work in this version i cant tell as i dont understand

Psyberjock
July 21st, 2007, 03:01
I wish I had one of the targus keyboards now! I could really use this at work. Two computers shared amongst 12 people can get bogged down. This would save me lots of time! The PSP in and of itself is a pretty nice piece of hardware. Too bad Sony doesn't utilize all of it.

Jonesyxxiv
July 21st, 2007, 04:52
Awesome work on this!

Nice ill definatly DL this when the english one comes out.

Sterist
July 21st, 2007, 07:45
perfect... just in time for something im doin 8)

classicgmr
July 21st, 2007, 13:40
Wow...

Thanks a lot... now I have yet another device that's been converted to something I can do work on!

This is a sweet program. Thank you! :)

cal360
July 21st, 2007, 14:47
This is a very nice program but would be much more useful if I could undertstand the words though he said there will be an english one so I can't wait

Safari Al
July 21st, 2007, 14:53
Nice job looks good

cal360
July 21st, 2007, 14:59
By the way how many cells can this go down to

pucelano
July 21st, 2007, 16:34
Actual limits are 26 columns (A to Z) and 100 rows (1 to 100).

Thank you everyone.

IŽm working hard in english version. Be patient. It will be ready soon. By now I canŽt give you an exact date.

Bye

Mr. Shizzy
July 21st, 2007, 17:22
Cool, waiting for an English version :D

DarthPaul
July 22nd, 2007, 04:18
Nice release!:thumbup:

looks cool, come on coders and make PSPnotepad

There are like 1239203213812 different PSPNotepads out there...since last year...

razorak
July 22nd, 2007, 04:48
There are like 1239203213812 different PSPNotepads out there...since last year...

any of them use danzeff osk? cos i'll be needing one of those right about...now...lol

Anyway nice looking app, i'm gonna give this 1 a shot

mauro2029
July 22nd, 2007, 07:49
Awesome.... I've been waiting for a spreadsheet reader for a while...... can't wait to test it out, thanx to the creator