PDA

View Full Version : hedwig

Raach.16
July 22nd, 2007, 13:41
aahhh made me upset when hedwig died

then i realised that harry couldnt have taken her cross country on his journey, and if she stayed at the burrow, he wouldnt have got to see her

so she was better off dead really

*sob sob*

hallowsorhorcruxes
July 22nd, 2007, 15:12
yea... was real sad also but then I also realized it was for the best... still sad though....so many deaths in the book! Madeye, hedwig, tonks, lupin, FRED!(why??)and 5o other people who stayed at hogwarts to help harry and fight voldemort...shame

hallowsorhorcruxes
July 22nd, 2007, 15:17
forgot to mention dobby, scrimgeour, wormtail, burbage (very beginning) colin creevey and most importantly of all SEVERUS SNAPE!

ultrajew11
July 22nd, 2007, 15:41
Well, actually voldemort would be most important in the people dying...

Raach.16
July 22nd, 2007, 18:27
i felt kinda sorry for snape at the end..

muffinman_95
July 22nd, 2007, 20:11
i thought he loved lily...

Raach.16
July 22nd, 2007, 20:12
yeah he did..poor guy. lol. funny how they were best friends

muffinman_95
July 22nd, 2007, 20:57
omg..why kill off Fred?! I was not amused..

Raach.16
July 22nd, 2007, 20:59
yeah i cried so much. but j k rowling did say that awar cant be won without good guys dying.
poor george, all on his lonesome. i wish she'd said something about him in the last chapter...

hpdhall
July 22nd, 2007, 22:06
i got really upset at the death of hedwig i was more moved than the death of tonks and mad eye. but why fred tho i like fred he was amazing now theres only one of two twins

Raach.16
July 22nd, 2007, 22:09
yeah and the remaining ones only got one ear =S
aint it funny how people get more upset at the death of something not human , like hedwig or dobby..
poor tonks baby tho..was on its own. cept harry was his god father. its like harry all over again.

oh dear...sirius was killed by his was it aunt or cousin..bellatrix..

so maybe harry will go the same way lol be killed by either petunia or dudly :P funny thought

hpdhall
July 22nd, 2007, 22:14
lol that is a funny thought. wasnt bellatrix his cousin. oh yea i 4gt dobby i liked dobby loads and was shocked at his murder and moved :-)

Raach.16
July 22nd, 2007, 22:15
i thought it was nice that kreacher came around in the end :P still bugging me as to where the dursleys actually went

oops89
July 23rd, 2007, 01:12
i cried the most when dobby died! he sacrificed so much to protect harry all the way through even when he was bound to the malfoys! im glad harry dug the whole himself because people would have made dobby do something like that by hand! i wish i had my own dobby i think he would be the coolest friend to have!

but what about winky? without dobby surley she will not be able to cope at all because it was dobby who sobared her up when she was at her worst points... i wanna join SPEW! lol haha

but yeah when dobby was dying i was like no not dobby!!!! but i was thinking that harry would summon kreacher to help them escape from the malfoys? i wish he had been in it more as the story progressed! i wish he could have helped to distry bellatrix cause that would show his true change!

acoolword
July 23rd, 2007, 01:56
I cried when dobby died too. :( very sad. Hedwig was a shock.
So, where was Crookshanks this whole time? Just haning out in Australia?

julesphoenix
July 23rd, 2007, 05:41
I'm not disappointed at all with the deaths that occurred. No one ever said there had to really be a reason for the people to die. They all died heroic deaths (the good ones at least) and in Fred's case, he died happy. Just like in real life, no one can tell who is going to die in a war. It just happens. Also, if no one learned....there are worse things than death. The memories of the deceased will live on forever in the hearts of the survivors.

BookHeart
July 23rd, 2007, 08:59
i got really upset at the death of hedwig i was more moved than the death of tonks and mad eye. but why fred tho i like fred he was amazing now theres only one of two twins

you know what i think fred was the person most people were saddest to see go. Fred and George were symbol of strength and hope in the 6th book when they kept their shop pen and have always been there for providing us with plenty of laughs. I should have seen it coming when jk started involving them more and more as the books went. make them important and make sure everyone's good and attached to them and has become used to thinking of them as a set and then at the ending blast one away making eveyone wonder what will happen know that the weasley twins' personality had know become the individual personality of geroge.

Raach.16
July 23rd, 2007, 11:07
I cried when dobby died too. :( very sad. Hedwig was a shock.
So, where was Crookshanks this whole time? Just haning out in Australia?

he probably liveda long healthy cat life in the burrow. or maybe at hermione and rons? but by the end of the book he would have been dead because he's a few years old already in the 7th book, and i dont think it would have survived another 19 years ^.^

marsbarluvr
July 23rd, 2007, 13:34
did they get Rookwood?

but yeah fred was the saddest cos he was so young and it takes twoooo, baby...poor george...

and I was shocked over how I reacted to dobbys death. that was one of the deaths I hadn't even considered, and it was terrible too. and hedwig...also uncalled for...but makes perfect sense, I suppose. harry couldn't have owled anyone anyway. but back to dobby. I was sure it had been his eye harry had seen in the mirror thingy (doesn't he have big blue eyes?) but...oh well.

also, as far as kreacher goes...all is forgiven!

Raach.16
July 23rd, 2007, 21:03
they probably got rookwood cause they killed all the death eaters in the end

padfoots
July 24th, 2007, 16:35
harry could have use hedwig during his Quest!
i remember someone in the books saying thatit would be too easy to catch voldi in sending him owls

xxellexx
July 24th, 2007, 22:48
There were 3 moments in the bk that i though were vvvv sad. The moment when dobby dies...hit me really hard 4 some reasons, yet totally understandable from JK's view... the moment when, walking through the foreset Harry brings the spirits of his parents lupin and sirius back and when Harry says to his son 'Albus severus'... i think thats because it reminds you snapes dead and that harry though he was evil all along and well i dont really know why !!!

paddfoot2
August 15th, 2007, 10:54
R.I.P everyone, crookshanks u coward!lol