PDA

View Full Version : Best GBA slot card for DS?

Ming Malefactor
July 22nd, 2007, 21:41
Any suggestions? I am looking for the best GBA slot card for my DS for the purposes of GBA, SNES, and NES emulation. I currently use an M3 in the DS cart slot and I want that to be able to communicate with the GBA cart too. Any advice or picks from anyone with experience? I don't know where to start, it seems there is so much available, Thanks in advance! :confused:

Ming Malefactor
July 23rd, 2007, 00:49
Anything? Am I in the wrong forum?

sonikku88
July 23rd, 2007, 06:33
I've also been looking for a Slot 2 flashcard so can play GBA files on my DS Lite, and in my search I found this page: http://www.kickgaming.com/flash_carts.php.

I'd say any of flashcards in the bottom table is your best bet, except for the Supercard Lite Rumble. That one doesn't play GBA files, which I think is dumb since it's a DS Lite GBA flashcard. :rolleyes:

As for SNES and NES emulation, I haven't tried the SNES and NES emulators for GBA cuz I can't run GBA files on my Slot 1 flashcard. But the ones for DS are OK. I have a PSP which has better NES and SNES emulators, but the ones for DS aren't too bad either.

Tikker
July 23rd, 2007, 20:37
I like the M3 lite perfect the best

I also had a ezflash3-1 and it was ok, but I found it annoying

Ming Malefactor
July 23rd, 2007, 21:13
Thanks, I appreciate the input. I am still shopping around. I am looking at the M3. Anybody else's input would be nice too. Thx!!!!!!!!!!