PDA

View Full Version : Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology

wraggster
July 23rd, 2007, 06:43
New from Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-1z89.html) and also SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_Tales_of_the_World__Radiant_Mythology_US_ Version.html?aff_id=24) (Worldwide shipping)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/54/pa.92313.1.jpg

The beloved Tales series is coming to the PlayStation™ Portable system.

With its fast-paced, real-time battles, beautiful 3D graphics and extensive character customization, it is the ultimate handheld RPG. Engulf yourself in a world full of quests and heroic adventures anytime, anywhere!

The beautiful and prosperous ancient land of Terresia is being destroyed by the Devourer, a demonic creature from another planet. The World Tree, which created and protected this magical land, is wasting away from the Devourer's continuous attacks. The World Tree uses what's left of its strength to call on the world's last hope in a dark battle of survival – you.

NamcoBandai Games' Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology for PSP™ is now shipping as US version release at US$ 39.90 only.

Game features:

Character customization - Customize your ideal character by changing your clothing, voice and more.
An array of items – With over 1000 items the selection of equipment and weapons is endless!
Pick your class - Choose from various character classes, such as Warrior, Thief, Priest, Mage and other higher level classes.
Endless gameplay – With up to 300 quests, Tales of the World promises endless hours of non stop gameplay.
Action packed real-time battles - The Tales series' signature Flex Range Linear Motion Battle System allow you to unleash stunning attacks and devastating combos in real time from anywhere on the battlefield.
New and old Tales characters! - Enlist help from Luke and Tear from "Tales of the Abyss" and "17 other Tales characters from the previous Tales games."
Ad hoc functionality – Wirelessly exchange weapons and armor with your friends!

osgeld
July 23rd, 2007, 09:02
dunno, if xplay gives it a 3 or better i might get it once i can get a used copy for < 20 bucks

but im cheap, and a little burnt out on paying full price on less than stellar psp games

centralpark713
July 23rd, 2007, 09:38
never played the game before but its worth the try to play it

Cokemusic
July 23rd, 2007, 09:46
THe games average I best , I tried it...

Gold Line
July 23rd, 2007, 12:32
no way this game is great! any tales fan needs to play this.

Caleb5
July 23rd, 2007, 13:06
I love RPG and this one is great!

devdj
July 23rd, 2007, 14:07
well it beats the crap out final fantasy games and is equal to breath of fire for there excellent storyline way better then crappy final fantasy games so go out and buy it now

Justise
July 23rd, 2007, 14:07
The only "Tales of" that have reached Europe are "Tales of Eternia" for PSP, and Tales of Phantasia for GBA...
There is no wonder the RPG series is not popular here... Namco is the worst publisher ever!

Paho
July 23rd, 2007, 16:36
Hmmm probably one of the best rpgs for the psp

Gold Line
July 23rd, 2007, 17:39
The only "Tales of" that have reached Europe are "Tales of Eternia" for PSP, and Tales of Phantasia for GBA...
There is no wonder the RPG series is not popular here... Namco is the worst publisher ever!

we also got tales of symphonia for the gamecube.

Chaotik
July 23rd, 2007, 19:34
...and Tales of Abyss PS2...oh god...still waiting for Tales of Rebirth PSP ;_;

Gold Line
July 23rd, 2007, 19:53
...and Tales of Abyss PS2...oh god...still waiting for Tales of Rebirth PSP ;_;

but only JAP and the US got Tales of Abyss no UK.

mcdougall57
July 24th, 2007, 14:41
this game is class and it even bests tales of eternia which used to be my favorite psp game if u aint got it get it now! i mean when was the last time you saw a psp game that was worth spendin £30 on i imported it.