PDA

View Full Version : Fred don't read if you're not done with the seventh book

BookHeart
July 23rd, 2007, 09:05
Alright now that fred has died what will happen to george? Any ideas? The biggest disapointment may not have been Fred's death but the lack of detail we got about george's reaction to his twin's death.

Raach.16
July 23rd, 2007, 11:04
yeah its been talked about before, i said it would have been better if jk rowling had gave some little details about the other characters in the last chapter, but she couldnt really include EVERYTHING that happened, she wanted people to have a think on their own ^.^

Dobby
July 23rd, 2007, 15:16
One of the other Weasleys, Either Ron or Percy will join George in Running The Shop.

oops89
July 23rd, 2007, 15:20
not lee? i always felt that even though he was there best friend he felt left out because of the special bond only twins can have and george may have become closer (not in a gay way) to lee with the death of his twin because he knew both of them as good as any of the other brothers? or perhaps he continued alone because he didn't want to replace his brother and always keep the memory of both of them?

tuskk
July 23rd, 2007, 15:45
at the last chapter i think i read sumtn about percy helping ppl on the hogwarts express so he might have got a job for hogwarts or sumtn.......as for ron i think that he like his dad might have got a job in the MoM

mrmo123
July 23rd, 2007, 20:41
yeah....i really wanted to know the jobs of harry, ron, and hermione...that would be really helpful..

Raach.16
July 23rd, 2007, 21:00
it wasnt really relevant though

Hodster
July 24th, 2007, 06:22
It was sad that Fred died. But I think that if George had a son then he may name him Fred after his brother.

sibbie
July 24th, 2007, 07:16
i can't help but think that hugo is some odd name that fred would have liked and at least ron honored his brother that way

paddfoot2
August 15th, 2007, 10:24
Fred, favourit character(with george oviously) why did she kill him off?