PDA

View Full Version : PS3: New content available on the PSN - Thursday 26 July

blackrave
July 23rd, 2007, 16:46
Via Three Speech (http://threespeech.com/blog/?p=508).

The following content will be uploaded onto the Euro PSN store on Thursday 26th July:

PS One games:
- Crash 2
- Spyro 2
- Medievil
- Wipeout 2097

PS3 Demos:
- Heavenly Sword

PS3 Trailers:
- Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
- GT5 Prologue

(These are the new E3 trailers, which can be found online … but will be offered on the store in HD PS3 format.)

Looking forward to it?

KMoney
July 23rd, 2007, 17:25
Will this release on the america PS3 too because I want to try out Heavenly Sword.

blackrave
July 23rd, 2007, 17:52
I'm not really sure how things are with the PS3 network ... If you can't access this stuff on Thursday, it probably won't be long before it reaches the US anyway.

Could you try it out and tell us if it works in the US?

alucard001
July 23rd, 2007, 18:40
I'm not really sure how things are with the PS3 network ... If you can't access this stuff on Thursday, it probably won't be long before it reaches the US anyway.

Could you try it out and tell us if it works in the US?

yea im with this guy, tell me when its out

VFerg
July 24th, 2007, 01:43
I created a UK account 2 days ago to get the darkness demo from there. If your in the US just make another (I have a japan account as well) account for the country of your choice to get whatever you want from their stores. And you guys over in the UK said your stores get nothing! Thats 2 demos the US wont see for a few more weeks. I knew the tides were changing the moment things slowed down in the US store and you guys in the UK started catching up with new content every week while we got nothing. Way to surpass us now! Oh well as long as I can still obtain it I dont mind. Darkness demo was cool but short.

DPyro
July 24th, 2007, 01:49
Darkness demo was also a huge download given the short length of time you get to play it...

jonezybaby
July 24th, 2007, 23:14
^^ but was still pretty good, im either gonna buy the darkness or rainbow six? not sure wat 1 tho :(

by the way i have 4 accounts:

Uk (were i live)
US (cus they get more PSX games and trailers)
Japanese (dunno why cus i dont understand any of it)
Australian (cus they get music Vids)

VFerg
July 25th, 2007, 05:56
Dam! I was thinking about doing the australian one as well for the same reason! Havent gotten around to it yet, pretty lazy. What about other countries though? Do you think others would have something unique about them that others dont? I might try some others out later on as well unless there is no point. Finding new things you shouldnt is exciting.

VFerg
July 31st, 2007, 23:14
Nice they released it in the US as well. No worries for anyone then.

A tab bit short but still great to try the game out, and I must say these new generation games are very misleading... I thought it would play like god of war or ninja gaiden and it never did in my opinion. I felt like it was slower and that I was less powerfull. Hopefully more of the game will change my mind because the trailers always make the game 10 times better then it really is once you start playing it.