PDA

View Full Version : "19 years later" epilogue a bit too much?...doont read if u havent read the book!

MyStIc-SeNtInEl
July 23rd, 2007, 16:53
In my opinion, the epilogue was totally unsatisfactory.....rowling should have given more info about the characters.i mean about what happened after the battle...when did harry n ginny,ron n hermione got married,whats goin on about george now that fred's dead,is Shacklebolt still Minister of Magic,We find out that neville's a proffessor now...what about him?im wondering if hes married to luna?!Wheres Harry Working?,is he finally an auror?is hermione working?if so what as?thr r just too many damn questions!Rowling cant change the final chapters of the book now but i hope thrs another release..something like a pre-epilogue chapter which tells us what the bloody hells happened....

DJam
July 23rd, 2007, 17:33
I totally agree!! Along with what you said, what happens with Tommy Lupin? Is he a werewolf? Who does he live with? etc. I really wanted to know what happened in the hours, days, months and maybe the first couple of years after the defeat of Voldy. Besides that the epilogue was sooo corny, with nameing the kids after the dead people, not to mention confusing as hell...

chang chang
July 23rd, 2007, 17:34
If having the Elder Wand makes you undefeatable in a duel then how did dumbledore defeat Grindelwald who was using the elder wand. Surely he would have been defeated considering how close dumbledore and Grindelwald were in magical ability. Considering again that it was this wand alone that allowed Harry to defeat a much greater wizard when harry did not even have possesion of the wand?

Any ideas anyone???????????

oops89
July 23rd, 2007, 17:52
it doesn't make you undefeatable it is the most powerful wand but some wizards are better than the owner so can defeat them! but it doesn't mean that you have to be like when malfoy disarmed dumbledore that was classed as a defeat because he separated the owner and the wand! the wand when used is better than any other but it does not make the owner indestructible so it the attacker would be able to disarm kill... whatever as long as he was quicker than the person with the elder wand... does that make any sense?

Vendelay
July 23rd, 2007, 18:03
I think the book would have been better without the epilogue so everyone could make up their own story about what happened afterwards. When J. K. said in interviews, years ago, that she had already written the last chapter. Did she mean the epilogue?
Because then it would make sense. Back then the books were more childish and not as dark. This would have been a nice epiloge to a book like Harry Potter and the Philosopher stone. But now it seemed out of place and corny.
I will just try to forget it and pretend it never existed.

devon_loves_youh
July 23rd, 2007, 18:50
i actually really liked the ending. i thought it was cute;; but i agree. i wish they went into more detail. maybe she will? i doubt it though.

mitsy1991
July 23rd, 2007, 18:59
mystic sentinel

i totally agree wiv u on that one, i was really looking forward to the book and i believe it is the best of the series, but that ending was pretty crap to be honest. i wish jk had gone into alot more detail in the epilouge. i hope she will bring out a extra book about every1's future. i would love to find out about harry and ginnys relationship a bit more and learn more on teddy tonks eg is a werewolf but can change his appearance to look normal :s well i will keep my fingers crossed :)

Raach.16
July 23rd, 2007, 19:20
i agree the ending was a bit bad, but she couldnt have wrote about everything, but like someone said up there..did harry become an auror?

there was 6 books writing about his school life and what he aimed to be then it just gets abandoned in the 7th

i dont think he could have become an auror though, he never sat his NEWTs, and so wouldnt have the grade

wk062092
July 23rd, 2007, 19:58
If having the Elder Wand makes you undefeatable in a duel then how did dumbledore defeat Grindelwald who was using the elder wand. Surely he would have been defeated considering how close dumbledore and Grindelwald were in magical ability. Considering again that it was this wand alone that allowed Harry to defeat a much greater wizard when harry did not even have possesion of the wand?

Any ideas anyone???????????
it wasnt the ability of the wand that allowed harry to defeat voldemort, it was that the wand belonged to him, so it didnt attack him. then harry easily got the wand and that was that

MyStIc-SeNtInEl
July 23rd, 2007, 23:00
Raach 16 the NEWTS dont matter...this is harry potter were talkin about....the whole wizarding world knows about him....Forget about his credibility as an auror,,he could be the minister of magic dude...for cryin out loud hes beat voldemort who obviously even scrimgeour,the previous head auror and minister,couldnt manage to do...also im wonderin if he meets up with dudley again...

moblyblob
July 23rd, 2007, 23:50
I think another reason for the epilogue might have been something of a conclusion, a wind-down 'moral of the story bit'. Because let's face it, after 7 amazing books, theres got to be a solid moral (apart from the Power Of Love stuff we've been reading the whole way through).

The whole way through the 7th book Muggles, Wizards and creatures from other species alike, like giants, elves and goblins are being persecuted for not being pure-blooded. Then, on Platform 9 and 3/4, little Albus is worried about being put in Slytherin and Harry bends down and tells him that it doesnt matter how you are classed, you're important all the same. Or words to that effect. I think thats the note JKR wanted to end on so the epilogue was useful in that respect as well.

Have to agree with all the confusing name stuff though, I had to read back loadsa times to get my head around it!!

MyStIc-SeNtInEl
July 24th, 2007, 00:07
I think another reason for the epilogue might have been something of a conclusion, a wind-down 'moral or the story bit'. Because let's face it, after 7 amazing books, theres got to be a solid moral (apart from the Power Of Love stuff we've been reading the whole way through).

The whole way through the 7th book Muggles, Wizards and creatures from other species alike, like giants, elves and goblins are being persecuted for not being pure-blooded. Then, on Platform 9 and 3/4, little Albus is worried about being put in Slytherin and Harry bends down and tells him that it doesnt matter how you are classed, you're important all the same. Or words to that effect. I think thats the note JKR wanted to end on so the epilogue was useful in that respect as well.

Have to agree with all the confusing name stuff though, I had to read back loadsa times to get my head around it!!

understand that thats not my or anyone else's point.... the problem isnt the epilogue its about what should have come before it.....what im saying is that the books left unfinished and that its missing a lot of important information about whats happened after the hogwarts battle...there can be and should be much more put in and im wondering if all that happened is that rowling finally got tired and dint bother putting any more information

moblyblob
July 24th, 2007, 00:10
Hmmm I was just tryin 2 open a new train of thought. I dont think it had anything to do with being tired, this is the final chapter of the 7th book which is supposed to have been written years ago.

I can see where you're comin from, there are a billion questions left open that I'd have liked answered as well, I was just sayin

MyStIc-SeNtInEl
July 24th, 2007, 00:12
:eek: ALRIGHT! Lol I DID read the topic, I was just tryin 2 open a new train of thought. I dont think it had anything to do with being tired, this is the final chapter of the 7th book which is supposed to have been written years ago

which is known too have changed dude....example the last word NOT being scar.....

MyStIc-SeNtInEl
July 24th, 2007, 00:15
lol too much editing...anyways looks like we both get the point

MyStIc-SeNtInEl
July 24th, 2007, 00:18
we can hope rite....maybe thr'll be a pre-epilogue special which will take care of this...it kinda makes sense too..since shed like to keep her sales and revenue up after the last book...

Dobby
July 24th, 2007, 11:51
The thought just occurred to me that while someone mentioned that we'd like to have known more about certain characters careers, weren't we supposed to also find out what James and Lily did to earn the Gold that is held in Harry's vault.

We did however learn about Dumbledore and that even in his old age the stone of the Hallows did bring out the greed he had as a teenager, and that even in his wise old age he made mistakes.

Voldemorts protection over his Horcruxes was a bit strange, I'd have expected that having known that the diary had been destroyed he would have sought to protect the remainder in a similar way to how he had done with the locket, before he persued Harry or the Elder wand.

I had expected the search for the Horcruxes to have been more dangerous. Though I admit that the room of requirement scene with Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle was certainly interesting. Do you think that Harry and Ron saving Dracos life twice in one night mean that he owes them a life debt?

I agree that there are many questions left unanswered, and that the epilogue doesn't answer them, but I don't think this is classed as the chapter that JKR wrote years ago. She said she changed it, that characters that weren't origionally going to die have and a character that was going to die got a reprieve. So she has to be referring to the last chapter as being the final battle.

I feel the reason that Jo left the ending so open is so that true fans can still discuss what happens next, so that we can theorize, so that the books that although finished in theory can still live on.

However cheezy the epilogue may be I think the whole point was to show that Harry did appreciate Snape in the end.

Things aren't always as they seem.

Koblizzy
July 24th, 2007, 18:56
it's too cheesy that Harry, Ron, and Hermione all survived. Ron got too lucky in all of the rest of the books and in this one. He shouldn't have made it.

xxellexx
July 24th, 2007, 23:04
When i 1st read '19 years later' i too was unsatisfied, but if Jk had told us every little detail of all the living characters future lives i would feel as though the book was at a total close. This way, atleast, HP hasn't truely ended..use your imagination and finish the story yourself!

TheKingsDaddy
July 24th, 2007, 23:47
Well about the Gold in the vault, maybe james and lily both had life insurance which got added to the vault and the collected interest for 11 years

heavymetalninja
July 25th, 2007, 00:06
I think if you think about it for a second it is incredibly straightforward how dumbledore pwned grindelwald although ive only just realised. Let me try and help you... Where did grindelwald get the wand and how did he achieve it? What happened to Voldemort when he took the wand although he had not won it? dddduuuhhhhh

Also i think the closer was briliant finished the book off happily and didnt give too much information. It was the lack of information that wa sbrilliant rowling hasnt tied herself down so there is still plaenty of room for her to explore his sotry (cough make some more money) without worrying it would be non-canonical with the end of deathly hallows

nitroturtle
July 25th, 2007, 00:38
I too was very disappointed in the lack of future info on all the characters. But I believe that this lack of info is because it makes it easier for JK to make a future book. I saw a Today show interview that she is planning to write an encyclopedia of all the characters and their full stories, e.g. what happened to all of them, plus whatever info didn't make it into the books during editing. So may all our questions be answered in another 2 years!

From interview:

In her first tell-all interview since the release of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” J.K. Rowling told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira she "probably will" publish a Potter encyclopedia, promising many more details about her beloved characters and the fate of the wizarding world beyond the few clues provided in the seventh book’s epilogue.

“I suppose I have (started) because the raw material is all in my notes,” Rowling said.

The encyclopedia would include back stories of characters she has already written but had to cut for the sake of narrative arc (“I've said before that Dean Thomas had a much more interesting history than ever appeared in the books”), as well as details about the characters who survive “Deathly Hallows,” characters who continue to live on in Rowling’s mind in a clearly defined magical world.

Hogwarts, for example, has a new headmaster (“McGonagall was really getting on a bit”), and Rowling said she can see Harry going back to give the "odd talk" on Defense Against the Dark Arts. That class, by the way, is now led by a permanent professor since Voldemort’s death broke the jinx which didn’t allow a teacher to remain in the position for more than a year.

mrjpb104
July 25th, 2007, 01:33
I think what rowling did give us in the epilogue was great, but she did need to elaborate much more. I was really curious about what Ron, Hermione, Harry, etc. did for a living after Voldemort's defeat. It leave's you hanging way too much, especially knowing that you'll never know cuz that was the last book...

kersplatty
July 25th, 2007, 09:58
I agree that they could have at least added an extra chapter saying a bit about what happens after Voldemorts death. As for their jobs, they're all famous so probably wont need jobs however it would have been good to see the expansion of SPEW

Raach.16
July 25th, 2007, 10:01
I think if you think about it for a second it is incredibly straightforward how dumbledore pwned grindelwald although ive only just realised. Let me try and help you... Where did grindelwald get the wand and how did he achieve it? What happened to Voldemort when he took the wand although he had not won it? dddduuuhhhhh

Also i think the closer was briliant finished the book off happily and didnt give too much information. It was the lack of information that wa sbrilliant rowling hasnt tied herself down so there is still plaenty of room for her to explore his sotry (cough make some more money) without worrying it would be non-canonical with the end of deathly hallows

Harry R you wierdo, commenting at middnight!
and what is canonical?

adz888
July 25th, 2007, 12:49
Does anyone thing thay the epilogue was added for political reasons?

I read on wiki she said on the Richard and Judy show she might kill Harry off, so other writers can't make stories up what Harry does after Hogwarts. So instead off Killing off Harry she writes a epilogue nineteen years later, basically the whole point of that was to say Voldemart was still dead because his scar never hurt no more and Harry lived happily ever after!

Also not happy with epilogue!!!! Wanted to know what everybody's occupations was and who had kids etc, but Rowling said she might be writing a encyclopedia on every character so hopefully it will say on that:) .

Raach.16
July 25th, 2007, 13:21
her encylclopedia isnt goin to include characters, just the wizarding world, and shes going to put in it stuff she didnt use in the books

Swimkid
August 16th, 2007, 17:46
You guys think too much. I thought the lack of info in the epilogue gave enough room to say in our own heads. They lived hapilly ever after and leave it at that. Also it showed how the start of a new wizarding era has come.

7thBookAFailure
August 16th, 2007, 22:29
id rather it was nice and clear though, why? Cuz its the d@mn end!! There's nothing else to come now so we'll never find out! :eek:

SnesR0X
August 16th, 2007, 23:03
id rather it was nice and clear though, why? Cuz its the d@mn end!! There's nothing else to come now so we'll never find out! :eek:

What else would you want to know???:confused: :confused: :confused:

7thBookAFailure
August 17th, 2007, 16:49
oh come on, we want to know:

what happens to the Weasley brothers, Arthur and Molly Weasley, who becomes minister for magic (not temporary like kingsley), and where do harry, ginny, ron and hermione work? Hermione's mom and dad? Its all just too vague

SnesR0X
August 17th, 2007, 23:18
oh come on, we want to know:

what happens to the Weasley brothers, Arthur and Molly Weasley, who becomes minister for magic (not temporary like kingsley), and where do harry, ginny, ron and hermione work? Hermione's mom and dad? Its all just too vague

Ok, let me try. Fred is dead, George is running the joke shop alone for a time Ron helped him with it, Mr. Weasly probably got a big promotion, Molly is still a housewife, Harry and Ron are both Aurors, Hermione initially works for the Ministry of Magic in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, greatly improving life for house-elves and their ilk. She later moves to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and assists in eradicating oppressive, pro-pureblood laws. She also finds her parents in Australia and removes the memory modification charm she put on them.Ginny Weasley plays for the Holyhead Harpies Quidditch team for a time, then leaves her athletic career behind for marriage and family with Harry. She eventually becomes the lead Quidditch correspondent for the Daily Prophet.Kingsley Shacklebolt becomes the Minister for Magic, with Percy Weasley working under him as a high official.

Hope you will shut up now

Cloudhunter
August 17th, 2007, 23:39
I think it's unimportant. What happened may become clear in time.

I must admit that the ending was a bit wanting, however not much really needed to be said.

Perhaps the story of other characters is a story for another day ;)

Cloudy

7thBookAFailure
August 18th, 2007, 16:26
well if it was gonna be this vague, it would've been better left out altogether

SnesR0X
August 18th, 2007, 19:59
I just answered your questions and you still complain?

7thBookAFailure
August 19th, 2007, 17:36
Ok, let me try. Fred is dead, George is running the joke shop alone for a time Ron helped him with it, Mr. Weasly probably got a big promotion, Molly is still a housewife, Harry and Ron are both Aurors, Hermione initially works for the Ministry of Magic in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, greatly improving life for house-elves and their ilk. She later moves to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and assists in eradicating oppressive, pro-pureblood laws. She also finds her parents in Australia and removes the memory modification charm she put on them.Ginny Weasley plays for the Holyhead Harpies Quidditch team for a time, then leaves her athletic career behind for marriage and family with Harry. She eventually becomes the lead Quidditch correspondent for the Daily Prophet.Kingsley Shacklebolt becomes the Minister for Magic, with Percy Weasley working under him as a high official.

Hope you will shut up now

are u JKR? No, so i dont need to know wat bullsh1t u think dude... u didnt write the book and ur guesses are pointless. You answered nothing, just gave a few useless guesses that mean n-o-t-h-i-n-g watsoever...

SnesR0X
August 20th, 2007, 01:10
are u JKR? No, so i dont need to know wat bullsh1t u think dude... u didnt write the book and ur guesses are pointless. You answered nothing, just gave a few useless guesses that mean n-o-t-h-i-n-g watsoever...

You have got to be the biggest idiot on this site.
These are not guesses. Go to this site, you may have heard of it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows

In the Rowling's commentary and supplement section, it details what I just told you. This was straight from J.K. herself. Stop being such an arrogant dick.

Did you even really read what I said before?

7thBookAFailure
August 20th, 2007, 20:36
ok so wiki is the extension to the epilogue is it? She coulda just put it in the epilogue herself instead of making it a vague and pointless piece of text

SnesR0X
August 20th, 2007, 22:59
ok so wiki is the extension to the epilogue is it? She coulda just put it in the epilogue herself instead of making it a vague and pointless piece of text

Or you coulda shut the hell up. Either way, you still got the info you've been bitchin you didn't have.

7thBookAFailure
August 21st, 2007, 13:46
haha u make me laugh crackhead, cry more!

SnesR0X
August 30th, 2007, 07:31
haha u make me laugh crackhead, cry more!

cry? I'm laughing at the fact some dumb 12 year old dipshit goes on a site just to call themselves "7thbookafailure" to bitch and moan about a book you clearly do not understand. BTW, crack is bad, mkay.

7thBookAFailure
August 30th, 2007, 16:52
even though im not 12 years old it would still be double ur age dumbass...

P.S i guess JKR made the book for kids so dumb kids like u are obviously gonna wank over it cuz they like it so much.

Slightly older people me and others are disappointed cuz it was an ending that would have and did suit kids like u, not older people who'd been expecting a much more developed ending with more to it than just a flick of the wand, a lame spell and voldemort on the floor dead and cold as a stone...

SnesR0X
August 31st, 2007, 04:18
"Slightly older people me and others"
Right, so what age would that put you at? 9? The death was much more pronounced than you put it, but whatever, I guess I can't get my point across. All I'm saying is that you seem like the type that's hard to please. Or can't get any.

Swimkid
August 31st, 2007, 17:09
Sombody Lock This Thread!!!!!

SnesR0X
August 31st, 2007, 19:19
Sombody Lock This Thread!!!!!

Don't be a child.

Swimkid
August 31st, 2007, 20:16
It's not even about Harry Potter anymore.

7thBookAFailure
August 31st, 2007, 22:16
"Slightly older people me and others"
Right, so what age would that put you at? 9? The death was much more pronounced than you put it, but whatever, I guess I can't get my point across. All I'm saying is that you seem like the type that's hard to please. Or can't get any.

you've got some way to go before your age reaches 9 years old little boy...

and i may be hard to impress yes but coming from someone who's years on earth haven't even reached into double-figures yet, i find that amusing too. I guess JKR however isnt the sort of author i was expecting her to be as the HP series progressed, she's much plainer and simpler and i was probably expecting too developed a book in terms of action and 'sinister-ism' and 'edge-of-your-seat' kinda stuff, if you know wat i mean (which i doubt you will snesrox)...

as ive said, for primary-school children like you it was a satisfying book, but for me it lacked the depth that i expected following on from the great books previous to the 7th. Basically the ending was disappointing and there were too many questions left un-answered. (May've been answered in the interview with JKR but not in the book they werent).

Up until the ending part however i was pretty interested and pleased with what i was reading, just a shame the ending messed it all up (for me that is...)

SnesR0X
September 1st, 2007, 05:36
I love how you're trying to be mature now, too bad up until now all you've been doing is whining. This book is quite different than the others, and what can you expect? It's her writing it, she doesn't have to please everyone. If she wanted to she could have written jiberish and it wouldn't even have mattered, becuase guess what, she's the richest woman in the U.K. besides the queen. Give it a rest with this, "OMG so many questions" shit. Do some damn research.

This is just me being curious, but how old are you anyway, you certainly have a big mouth for someone who readily admits they're not even 10 years old....

7thBookAFailure
September 1st, 2007, 23:29
i wouldnt appear to have such a big mouth if little kids like you stopped irritating me like boils on a neck...

And also, if i ask questions then wtf has it got anything to do with you? If you dont like the questions im posing then ignore them as opposed to b1tch on about them... seriously, im not asking u anything so there's no need to start crying over my questions, however annoying they may be.
You really know what?... if u learnt some more respect then you'd perhaps stop portraying yourself as an unwanted zit on the ass of the world, which is certainly how i portray you and im sure thats certainly how countless others who are unfortunate enough to know you portray you as well.

Oh, and did i tell you its about time you concentrated a little more at your primary school? You can't even seem to spell because and jibberish. *rolls eyes*

P.S Let a few more maths lessons pass at school and then ill let you know of my age, alright kid? ...

SnesR0X
September 1st, 2007, 23:52
I wouldn't appear to have such a big mouth if little kids like you stopped irritating me like boils on a neck...

And also, if I ask questions then what the f*** has it got anything to do with you? If you don't like the questions I'm posing then ignore them as opposed to bitch on about them... Seriously, I'm not asking you anything so there's no need to start crying over my questions, however annoying they may be.
You really know what?... if you learned some more respect then you'd perhaps stop portraying yourself as an unwanted zit on the ass of the world, which is certainly how I portray you and I'm sure thats certainly how countless others who are unfortunate enough to know you portray you as well.

Oh, and did I tell you its about time you concentrated a little more at your primary school? You can't even seem to spell because and jibberish. *rolls eyes*

P.S Let a few more maths lessons pass at school and then ill let you know of my age kid, alright? ...

There, fixed your idiotic spelling. The point of asking questions is to get an answer, and of course I did answer your questions you so dearly wanted to know. What surprised me is when you still bitched about it not being in the book, and it didn't seem to matter that you got your questions answered or not.

If you want to know MY age, look at my profile.

7thBookAFailure
September 2nd, 2007, 11:51
i never asked for your age...

And the spelling i was typing was purposely typed slang... maybe u dont know that tho

Mr. Shadow
September 2nd, 2007, 11:53
There, fixed your idiotic spelling. The point of asking questions is to get an answer, and of course I did answer your questions you so dearly wanted to know. What surprised me is when you still bitched about it not being in the book, and it didn't seem to matter that you got your questions answered or not.

If you want to know MY age, look at my profile.

Your sir are an asshole, theses people are having a disscuasion about how the ending could be better and you have to come in a start fights with them. He can join to do whatever he wants not just to wait for an answered then leave. If this was anyones fault its yours and 7thbookfailure seems more mature then you do right now. The virdict is: you a rude asshole who needs to fight with people to make themselfs feel better.
good day.:mad:

shortspike07
September 2nd, 2007, 12:41
do u guys recon she will write another series? not about HP but somthing completlty diff?

SnesR0X
September 2nd, 2007, 15:49
Your sir are an asshole, theses people are having a disscuasion about how the ending could be better and you have to come in a start fights with them. He can join to do whatever he wants not just to wait for an answered then leave. If this was anyones fault its yours and 7thbookfailure seems more mature then you do right now. The virdict is: you a rude asshole who needs to fight with people to make themselfs feel better.
good day.:mad:

Oh what fun, you're here.... or not

Mr. Shadow
September 2nd, 2007, 22:07
Oh what fun, you're here.... or not

**** u ahole that was a completely unprovoked attack you made against him. I also don't like it that you put down swimkid also.

Swimkid
September 2nd, 2007, 23:25
Don't drag me into this buddy.

Mr. Shadow
September 2nd, 2007, 23:34
Don't drag me into this buddy.

Ok, if you need me you know who to call.;)

darkwolf18
September 2nd, 2007, 23:35
you've got some way to go before your age reaches 9 years old little boy...
[/I]

:mad: the book was ment for all who would read it ur a twit and i feel sad for some one like u that see no value in someone else life at all ur rude and overly ****y get ur toy out of ur *** then msybe u would me more human :mad:

Swimkid
September 2nd, 2007, 23:39
mean. so mean.

Mr. Shadow
September 3rd, 2007, 00:05
:mad: the book was ment for all who would read it ur a twit and i feel sad for some one like u that see no value in someone else life at all ur rude and overly ****y get ur toy out of ur *** then msybe u would me more human :mad:

:rofl: you annialated him:thumbup:

Swimkid
September 3rd, 2007, 00:31
Spellt annihalated wrong. But I think I diid too. I have such good friends coming to back me up. yay!

SnesR0X
September 4th, 2007, 04:18
**** u ahole that was a completely unprovoked attack you made against him. I also don't like it that you put down swimkid also.

Insults were made back and forth if you didn't notice. You however, are a tool, spawned from junk, that used multiple accounts to try to gain some self respect. Everyone knew you were just a spammer, so nobody took you seriously. Harsh, I know, but it's that truth. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Spellt annihalated wrong. But I think I diid too. I have such good friends coming to back me up. yay!

Sorry if you thought I meant to insult you, that was not the intention.

Mr. Shadow
September 4th, 2007, 11:40
I know they're going back and forth, but you attacked first for really no reason. He just defended himself. People change believe it or not i went from the site spammer of DCEMU to a admin of Homebrew Heaven. A site that i beleive in time will do better then DCEMU can ever do! Futher more i have the gift of giving people the benfit of a doubt. I know i said some stupid shit and sometimes i still say it but i have changed like everyone can. You need to let go of the past also as that means nothing anymore. Do you see me spamming anymore? Well if you do i don't because i'm not one the stupid ass people here that're all like "ZOMG SPAM INFRACTION HIS ASS", non i listen to people first i seperate their right and wrongs and i listen to their sincerity( don't care if i spelt that wrong so get of my ass with that chestnut>_<) You were the one who started this shit, i simply finished it but you still continued to poisoon everyones mind. The virdict stay: im different your just bitter. God bless you and good day. :mad:

:rofl: a tool wow that hurts :rofl:

SnesR0X
September 4th, 2007, 17:50
I'm trying to keep this at a minimum so we don't get accused of flaming, I could of used a lot of different words ( my guess is you've never heard someone being called a tool before, it means you're useless except to be used by other people). I don't need your blessings anyway, because number one, I seriously doubt you meant it at all, and two, IMHO god is a big fairy tale. May I ask how exactly you "finished it"? All you did is say I was an asshole.

Sonicboy 101
September 4th, 2007, 17:55
Wow...
Why are you all arguing?

cal360
September 4th, 2007, 18:16
Wow...
Why are you all arguing?

I'm trying to find that out myself, I thought this thread was about the 7th Harry Potter book?

Swimkid
September 5th, 2007, 00:13
ME TOO BUT then I tried to separate the two main posters here and snesrox god all "back off" and my homies from HH backed me up. WOOT!!!

SnesR0X
September 5th, 2007, 01:07
ME TOO BUT then I tried to separate the two main posters here and snesrox god all "back off" and my homies from HH backed me up. WOOT!!!

:confused: All I meant was there's no point saying "please lock this".

Mr. Shadow
September 5th, 2007, 11:24
ITs ok everyone now just chill leave this place alone and let the 12 year olds get back to their book series.

Napalm-Death
September 5th, 2007, 13:55
ITs ok everyone now just chill leave this place alone and let the 12 year olds get back to their book series.

You don't have to be twelve to read Harry Potter...

Swimkid
September 5th, 2007, 15:06
Here we go again. But no you don't...

Sonicboy 101
September 5th, 2007, 15:50
Argh
If you don't have anything to say related to harry potter, then don't say anything at all. Simple. We don't want another argument now, do we?

7thBookAFailure
September 5th, 2007, 19:02

motherf*ckin lil b1tch who told you to shove your dirty lil nose into this argument between me and snesrox?

you want the f*ckin toy? well i gave it to this f*ckin hoe, turned out this hoe was your dirty f*ckin mama and she shoves it up her wide pussy everyday cuz your f*ckin jiggolo dad's got a lil 1.5 inch weener...

you f*ckin 9 year old asswipe get a life, maybe some friends too then come back and post proper sh1t, d1ckhead :mad:

all i f*ckin said was that your gay partner snesrox has some way to go before he reaches 9 years old, so shut the f*ck up d1ckhead cuz i didnt mean anything about disrespecting other people's ages... dumb f*ckin wanker

... oh sh1t you can't wank yet can you cuz ur only 9 years old, d1ckhead! haha gg!

And besides: if its "Like Father Like Son" then u wont be able to wank with a lil 1.5 inch weener stupid f*ckin moron!

P.S This book is bullsh1t, and the ending is even more bullsh1t, and if u wanna argue further then u can get ur dirty mama to blow me b1tch, both u and snesrox and any other f*cktard who wanna join snesrox and dickwold18 in the gay club. And dont bother saying any weener sh1t cuz i make your b1tchface mama gag and choke everytime she blows me the f*ckin hoe..

Mr. Shadow
September 5th, 2007, 20:27
:rofl: I had better comebacks from a boomerang.

7thBookAFailure
September 5th, 2007, 22:26
haha oh really? Well shove that boomerang up ur ass when you get it back then ok? Dumbass...

Swimkid
September 5th, 2007, 22:53
7thbookafailure, you know Darkwolf is a girl right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can tell your young cuz you have to swear to express your anger. Which you have for ppl you can t even see. Just stop asking so many dumb questions and sh*t like this doesn't happen so. PS. This book rocked. THE END. :thumbup:

darkwolf18
September 5th, 2007, 23:23
motherf*ckin lil b1tch who told you to shove your dirty lil nose into this argument between me and snesrox?

you want the f*ckin toy? well i gave it to this f*ckin hoe, turned out this hoe was your dirty f*ckin mama and she shoves it up her wide pussy everyday cuz your f*ckin jiggolo dad's got a lil 1.5 inch weener...

you f*ckin 9 year old asswipe get a life, maybe some friends too then come back and post proper sh1t, d1ckhead :mad:

all i f*ckin said was that your gay partner snesrox has some way to go before he reaches 9 years old, so shut the f*ck up d1ckhead cuz i didnt mean anything about disrespecting other people's ages... dumb f*ckin wanker

... oh sh1t you can't wank yet can you cuz ur only 9 years old, d1ckhead! haha gg!

And besides: if its "Like Father Like Son" then u wont be able to wank with a lil 1.5 inch weener stupid f*ckin moron!

P.S This book is bullsh1t, and the ending is even more bullsh1t, and if u wanna argue further then u can get ur dirty mama to blow me b1tch, both u and snesrox and any other f*cktard who wanna join snesrox and dickwold18 in the gay club. And dont bother saying any weener sh1t cuz i make your b1tchface mama gag and choke everytime she blows me the f*ckin hoe..
:rofl: omg :rofl: i'm f'in 18yr old and i'm a girl :rofl: man that was so lame it sad o and the pic u sent me u can shove up ur **** i was back up my friend as far as i was conserned my friend said he need back up so wtf with you any ways :rofl: its just so sad so vary sad the the would makes people like you :p

SnesR0X
September 6th, 2007, 00:32
7thbookafailure, you know Darkwolf is a girl right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can tell your young cuz you have to swear to express your anger. Which you have for ppl you can t even see. Just stop asking so many dumb questions and sh*t like this doesn't happen so. PS. This book rocked. THE END. :thumbup:

You said it right there:thumbup:

7thbook showed a lot of maturity eh?:rofl:

Swimkid
September 6th, 2007, 00:40
Ya. I think I agree with you now snesrox.

Mark30001
September 6th, 2007, 14:00
Any more of this, and we'll start banning users.

cal360
September 6th, 2007, 15:50
Whats happened to this thread it started off quite nicely and now whats happened.

7thBookAFailure
September 6th, 2007, 16:27
i dont give a shit as to what u are, a boy, girl or even both (most likely in your case)..

admins, i dont really care if i get banned cuz i came to this forum with hope of communication with decent beings but apart from a few the rest of the people here are dumb f*cks with no friggin lives. I know the admins getting pissed with me and i apologise but im pretty frustrated at the f*ckin d1ckheads here like darkwolf (the tranny b1tch) and snesrox (gay boy jiggolo) gg motherf*ckers!

cal360
September 6th, 2007, 16:31
i dont give a shit as to what u are, a boy, girl or even both (most likely in your case)..

admins, i dont really care if i get banned cuz i came to this forum with hope of communication with decent beings but apart from a few the rest of the people here are dumb f*cks with no friggin lives. I know the admins getting pissed with me and i apologise but im pretty frustrated at the f*ckin d1ckheads here like darkwolf (the tranny b1tch) and snesrox (gay boy jiggolo) gg motherf*ckers!

The only reason you would get banned now is because you are using hateful language. Please just leave the argument to be and continue what you first came here to do.

Sonicboy 101
September 6th, 2007, 16:32

Then take it elsewhere. We don't need this in the forums.

7thBookAFailure
September 6th, 2007, 16:41
im not bothered to go lookin for other forums about HP. Its done and dusted now. This one was the first one on google so i just decided to check it out and see what others had to say about HP7, but jackasses like that tranny b1tch and the gay boy have obviously made things go a little bad..

darkwolf18
September 6th, 2007, 17:53
im not bothered to go lookin for other forums about HP. Its done and dusted now. This one was the first one on google so i just decided to check it out and see what others had to say about HP7, but jackasses like that tranny b1tch and the gay boy have obviously made things go a little bad..
:eek: don't blam it all on us !! any ways its over but still this was just mess up back to the book any one find it cool the harry named his yongest

Swimkid
September 6th, 2007, 22:57
What did he name him again? Was it Albus Severus Potter or something? What was the names of the other tweo. O Wait. Never mind. It was James and lily...... right?

darkwolf18
September 6th, 2007, 23:03
What did he name him again? Was it Albus Severus Potter or something? What was the names of the other tweo. O Wait. Never mind. It was James and lily...... right?

ya he named his younger albus severus potter and his other kids james and lily:rofl:

iamharrypotter
September 7th, 2007, 09:56
He was a bit of a selfish git really. You'd think he'd have let Ginny have a choice in their names also. Seeing as they've got his surname anyway.

SnesR0X
September 7th, 2007, 10:21
He was a bit of a selfish git really. You'd think he'd have let Ginny have a choice in their names also. Seeing as they've got his surname anyway.

Sorry, but that's probably not true at all. Ginny probably had quite a large say in what names they would be given, they wouldn't have been named that unless she was fine with it >.>

iamharrypotter
September 7th, 2007, 11:56
As outspoken as she is, I can't see her saying, "sorry Harry, but no you can't name another one of our children after your dead parents."

I just think Harry could've named one of his sons, Albus Severus James Potter and she could've named the other son whatever she liked. Instead of Harry hogging all the names.

Swimkid
September 7th, 2007, 15:15
HAHAHA! Thats a good look on it!

SnesR0X
September 7th, 2007, 17:57
As outspoken as she is, I can't see her saying, "sorry Harry, but no you can't name another one of our children after your dead parents."

I just think Harry could've named one of his sons, Albus Severus James Potter and she could've named the other son whatever she liked. Instead of Harry hogging all the names.

The thing is we don't even know who chose the names though! It very well COULD have been that she chose some of them herself, and just happen to like the names.

darkwolf18
September 7th, 2007, 22:36
Sorry, but that's probably not true at all. Ginny probably had quite a large say in what names they would be given, they wouldn't have been named that unless she was fine with it >.>

i think snesROX is right i mean he could not really name the childeren with out her say so to shed jinx him LOL :rofl:

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 22:57
Wouldn't Ginny though wanted to name one of them after Fred who also died not just the ones that Harry wanted to.

SnesR0X
September 8th, 2007, 00:36
Wouldn't Ginny though wanted to name one of them after Fred who also died not just the ones that Harry wanted to.

A good point, but I guess some things are better off not knowing...:p

ckg95ty
April 8th, 2010, 05:25
actually, JK said that Kingsley, who became the head of the Aurors, made him an Auror right after he defeted Voldemort. Also Neville got married to Hannah Abott and LUna got married to Newt Scamanders (author of magical beasts and where to find them) great great grandson. heres the link-http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/en/extrastuff.cfm?ref=characters
or you might like this better-http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/en/faq.cfm?ref=aboutthebooks

Shrygue
April 8th, 2010, 13:03
Old old old, this gets closed now.