PDA

View Full Version : Gameshark Codesave 233

Jdemon
June 20th, 2005, 04:05
Well, I've been going through alot of my old DC backup files and I found this...

I thought maybe some people who are new to Dreamcast will find it usefull. It's a file that me and a few others at the time compiled...back when the DC was "it" and my Forum stomping grounds were at gameshark.com

As the number implies there are 233 games supported for the Gameshark CDX for Dreamcast...let me know if anyone needs that...I've got it on backup somewhere too.

I think there are some Import games on there but I'm not sure.

The 233 is in CDI format so you will need a Nexus or similar memory card to use it. I also put a 219 VMS/VMI file in there but I'm not sure how anyone would be able to load it to their DC at this point in time.

Eric
June 20th, 2005, 04:17
well you could attach the cdi file if thats possible but i am also not to sure how legal that is.

Jdemon
June 20th, 2005, 12:42
Well I'm pretty sure it's too big to attach, once I find it...I'll put it up though. And actually the company that created it doesn't really exist anymore :D

Jdemon
June 20th, 2005, 13:30
Well that didn't take too long :D

Check my site (in sig) for all of my DCI saves and some other goodies.
BTW if you need a nexus memory card lik-sang still has them and I'm sure they can be found other places as well.