PDA

View Full Version : Worldwide PSP releases for the week of July 22

Shrygue
July 23rd, 2007, 20:35
via PSP Fanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/07/22/worldwide-psp-releases-for-the-week-of-july-22/)

Every week, PSP Fanboy gives you the release list of what's coming out for the PSP worldwide. If a game is listed as coming out in a different country from where you live, don't worry. Your PSP can play games from any region. Looks like the US and EU regions have a slow week, though I'm sure plenty of PSP owners will be picking up Final Fantasy II. In Japan there is a good variety this week. From apes to gangsters, a lot of different interests will meet.

US Games

Alien Syndrome
Final Fantasy IIEU Games

(nothing)Asian Games

For Symphony: With All One's Heart Portable
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
Idol Janshi Suchi-Pai III Remix
Metal Gear Solid 20th Anniversary: Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Sarugetchu: SaruSaru Daisakusen
Harry Potter and the Order of the PhoenixRelease dates may always change, so you may want to call before heading to your local game shop.

Veskgar
July 23rd, 2007, 21:18
July has been an incredible month for the PSP if your an RPG fan. So many RPG's, so little time. I'm really looking forward to Alien Syndrome and you can't go wrong with a Final Fantasy II remake.

We'll see if Alien Syndrome can pull me away from Tales of the World.

blackrave
July 23rd, 2007, 21:38
Hehe, Asia finally gets GTA: LCS. Veskgar, is Tales of the World any good? It's got mixed reviews, so I'm not really sure what to think of it, and I won't buy it without a confirmation from a constructive person like you it's good ...

Anyway, Alien Syndrome is pretty good, I bet. But again, better watch the reviews before buying it. :)

Veskgar
July 23rd, 2007, 22:37
Veskgar, is Tales of the World any good? It's got mixed reviews, so I'm not really sure what to think of it

In my opinion, the game is very good. I think its got mixed reviews because the RPG genre is not for everyone. I'm sure a lot of people just loaded the game up, tried it out for a few minutes and just said it was nothing out of the ordinary.

But Tales of the World has deep gameplay and because of the many customization options, it puts you more into the game rather than playing some predefined generic character. You need to spend at least a couple hours with the game to truly grasp how great it is.

Tales of the World - Radiant Mythology will definitely stay on my PSP indefinitely due to the vast replay value.

xg917
July 23rd, 2007, 22:44
y is gta lcs so late for asia??

blackrave
July 23rd, 2007, 22:46
OK, thanks a lot. I might check it out, then. It's a shame demos aren't as usual on the PSP as it was (and maybe is, I haven't bought a magazine for ages) on the PS2, so it's a lot harder to try out games before buying 'em. Oh, well. Tales of the World has 70 points on Metacritics (http://www.metacritics.com/games/platforms/psp/talesoftheworldradiantmythology), which isn't that bad. :)

This was a bit off-topic, though. Sorry for that. But why not?

y is gta lcs so late for asia??

Because people in Asia don't usually like that kind of games. They wanted to release it there now, though, to see how popular it will be. They have a different gaming culture over there, you know.

alucard001
July 24th, 2007, 01:22
whens crisis core comming out guys?

blackrave
July 24th, 2007, 01:26
whens crisis core comming out guys?

October 1, 2007 according to Metacritics (http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/psp/crisiscorefinalfantasy7) (I guess that's in the US (yeah, I like that site very much)).

Cokemusic
July 24th, 2007, 01:44
I'm a fan of RPG's and I founds tales of the world very boring , but I only played it for about an hour.

DarthPaul
July 24th, 2007, 03:28
GTA: LCS ? Lol poor Asians.

Gene
July 24th, 2007, 03:35
GTA: LCS ? Lol poor Asians.

I guess It came out late because it takes a long time to translate everything and re-develop some of the game to fit with Asiatic customs.