PDA

View Full Version : Little question

albus-severus-potter
July 23rd, 2007, 23:30
We now know that snape was told to kill dumbledore by Dumbledore himself, But snape had already took the unbreakble vow to kill dumbledore, the man we now know snape "cared about", What was he going to do if dumbledore never asked him to kill him? Let himself die or randomly kill dumbledore one day?

oops89
July 23rd, 2007, 23:45
snape took the vow at the beginning if i remember rightly the chapter before dumbledore collected harry to take to slughorn? well yeah when he went to collect harry his hand was already blackened so they had already agreed and also snape new about malfoys task before he took the vow so, so did dumbledore i reckon he agreed to kill him before he took the vow!

xthegreatx
July 24th, 2007, 00:09
that depends on which came first...and i believe dumbledore and snape planned it before he made the vow. the vow just made his part more convincing as a deatheater [to bellatrix and everything

oops89
July 24th, 2007, 00:32
yeah thats what i think too! i think he was cursed before snape mae the vow because i dont think that he would have agreed to help kill dumbledore otherwise!

xBABYCEE
July 24th, 2007, 00:34
It was really noble of Snape to kill Dumbledore in orders. I would have never done so. I seriously thought Snape was a baddie, guess I was wrong, eh.