PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Message/Picture..???

shanxsta36
July 24th, 2007, 00:38
:confused: alright well as i was reading the book.. American Ed. ..i ran across something at the top of page 228 chap. twelve, magic is might.. maybe it's just an imperfection in my book but i really don't kno.. look upon your books as well. if it's not in anyone elses then oh well i guess.. just spent a whole 3 min wasting my time.. blah blah blah..

TheWalrus90
July 24th, 2007, 00:44
There´s nothing in the whole chapter in the British edition, I think it can be an imperfection in the book, I seriously doubt that there is any hidden message or anything in any of the books...

shanxsta36
July 24th, 2007, 01:11
-shrugs- mayb.. thanx for the reply tho..

Dobby
July 24th, 2007, 14:58
Sorry. british edition ... maybe need someone with american cover to answer

xxellexx
July 24th, 2007, 15:13
I think that there is a possibility that JK was refering to crabbe using magic in the room of requirement. Yes, we know that he has obviously used magic before, because other wise he would have never passed the end of year test and moved up each year, or, in fact, even have been allowed to go to Hogwarts...BUT, i might be wrong, and tell me if i am, he has never used magic during the books - i mean to say we have never heard of him using any specific magic. He is always Malfoys bodyguards and tends to fight with his fists or stand there looking big and tough...right???

xxellexx
July 24th, 2007, 15:14
sorry wrong thread !!^^^^

padfoots
July 24th, 2007, 17:33
speaking to hidden message.... doesn"t all this pure blood,half-blood.. thing lool like hitler's and his racism??

padfoots
July 24th, 2007, 17:35
and grindelwald was defeated in 1945....and it's said he was in est europ...

finally its not even hidden^^

elc
July 25th, 2007, 10:43
Didnt it say magic is might at the Ministry of magic when they snuck in while it was under Voldermorts control?