PDA

View Full Version : Army of Two out November

Shrygue
July 24th, 2007, 20:13
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=168788)

EA sends word that its co-op shooter Army of Two will release on November 15 on Xbox 360 and PS3.

The publisher's made bold promises where Army of Two is concerned, like it's "set to redefine the co-op action/shooter genre".

Everything revolves around co-operation between the games' two protagonists, who are plunged into various hot spots and have to work together to achieve objectives. Naturally you can play it with a mate or AI, or seamlessly interchange between the two.

We're not sure about "redefine", but after having a bash at EA's HQ yesterday we
we're confident Army of Two will tear up PSN and Xbox Live over Christmas.

Whether it can surpass the fun, car-flinging teamwork of Realtime World's Crackdown though, remains to be seen.

Look for our hands-on impressions very soon.

ElRazur
July 25th, 2007, 10:59
Bring it on. There and then we (gamers) would decide if it "redefine" the co-op game/shoter plartform.

VFerg
July 31st, 2007, 23:23
It looks interesting but I highly doubt a lot of people will take to the coop as much as it seems you need to use it in this game. Unless you are playing with people you know most of the time I can already say that others are just going to want to do what they want to do and end up not really enjoying the game because of the way they play it. For the half that will though I see some interesting battles that will come about.