PDA

View Full Version : LightMP3 for PSP v1.3.0

wraggster
July 31st, 2007, 13:59
Sakya (http://sakya.altervista.org/new/index.php?mod=none_lightmp3) has released a new version of his Mp3 player for the PSP, heres whats new:

-Added: Equalizers settings are now read from a file (look at equalizers)
-Fixed: volume boost is more precise (-20 Db / +20 Db)
-Fixed: with HOLD the analog was still working.
-Fixed: shuffle

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Robert de Clair
July 31st, 2007, 15:52
hmm a issue from past are back? in previous version with disabled screen i can change next prev song and screen are still disabled. In this version touching of any buton cause turning screen on back. :(

sakya
July 31st, 2007, 15:56
Hi! :)

hmm a issue from past are back? in previous version with disabled screen i can change next prev song and screen are still disabled. In this version touching of any buton cause turning screen on back. :(
Strange, it shouldn't happen.
Turning off the screen with the START button should avoid this....
I'll make some test. :)

Many thanks ffor reporting this bug.

Ciaooo
Sakya

Robert de Clair
July 31st, 2007, 16:06
You have right - disabling screen with START working :) so there's no problem

another "issue" i cant leave program with HOME button :) i cannt agree with cross on YES (but cross on NO working)

sorry for my english

JPJunkie
July 31st, 2007, 16:10
What is the point in this if your psp is already an MP3 player?

Robert de Clair
July 31st, 2007, 16:15
JPJunkie: simply:

1 Folders - try to play more than 2 nest folders with xmb mp3 player
2 Equaliser, sound boost and other sound improving

3 most important thing: ABOUT 10-12 HOURS OF PLAYING WITH TYPICAL BATTERY because of underclocking of procesor to 65-70mHz

:) for me enough to choose this player than included in XMB

sakya: did you think about create ultimate player? ;) there are another one guy who makes simplified player

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/modo-ultra-simple-mod-player-amp-updated--69736.html

i think u 2 are able to create ultimate LIGHT player for many soundformats

Thank You for this homebrew it's really useful for me and other peoples who listening music on PSP

DarthPaul
July 31st, 2007, 16:19
@Robert de Clair:

- The PSP can be underclocked to 20mhz in the newest custom firmware. :)

- But besides that,yeah,you're right. This players is cool,and Sakya did a great job here. Playlists and stuff. Cheers!

JPJunkie
July 31st, 2007, 16:28
Thanks I will be downloading it then:thumbup:

jaws365
July 31st, 2007, 19:04
JPJunkie: simply:

i think u 2 are able to create ultimate LIGHT player for many soundformats

Thank You for this homebrew it's really useful for me and other peoples who listening music on PSP

That would be absolutely killer!

JPJunkie
July 31st, 2007, 19:26
You have right - disabling screen with START working :) so there's no problem

another "issue" i cant leave program with HOME button :) i cannt agree with cross on YES

Yes I have this Problem too you have to reboot the whole psp

sakya
July 31st, 2007, 21:26

Yes I have this Problem too you have to reboot the whole psp
Sorry, this is a known problem (to me). :)
I'll try to fix this bug.
Btw you can quit with TRIANGLE when not playing a file.

Ciaooo
Sakya

lilcrazyaznboy
August 1st, 2007, 04:41
Thanks Sakya.. I can see the volume boost more clever in this release.. But what is the changealog in shuffle?? It's still seems the same to me.... I thought you change it kinda like the psp built in shuffle, where when you back shuffle, it still plays the song that you played before?

Thanks though. I am liking this application more, everyday. Hope you add fast forward and rewind in the future.

sakya
August 1st, 2007, 10:52

But what is the changealog in shuffle??
It was buggy. ;)

I thought you change it kinda like the psp built in shuffle, where when you back shuffle, it still plays the song that you played before?
I think I'll "fix" this in the next release.

Thanks for your interest.
Ciaooo
Sakya

JPJunkie
August 1st, 2007, 11:23

Sorry, this is a known problem (to me). :)
I'll try to fix this bug.
Btw you can quit with TRIANGLE when not playing a file.

Ciaooo
Sakya

Ok thanks for your help!

I have been using it alot its a great app! Kudos!

lilcrazyaznboy
August 1st, 2007, 23:36
Thanks sakya!!!, Sorry for giving you such a hard time, but i know that deep inside of you, you feel really good about yourself, because of this great application that you created... It's the best. I just hope is perfect in the future, and i dont have to get you to fix bugs and stuff, and having you to create another version so that people can get satisfied, But thanks anywayz ...
Try to responde to my reply on the other QJ.net Forums...
Imma spread this MP3 Player To the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

sakya
August 2nd, 2007, 08:11

Try to responde to my reply on the other QJ.net Forums...
Thanks. :)
For your "problem": in the next release I'll add an option to choose from old and new boost method. ;)

Ciaooo
Sakya

ALTIMITHacker
August 2nd, 2007, 12:03
I am truly loving this app more and more. This is the best MP3 player i can use. It is more functional, not to mention better with battery conservation. Keep up the good work.....if there is anything to update. I'm running out of things to consider improving. Possible new format support, ..but then again this is LightMP3, meant for MP3's lol. New GUI could be neat, but then again, how well would it load on a low CPU speed could be a problem.....dang. I have no criticism to give, this is just plain awesome. :thumbup:

lilcrazyaznboy
August 3rd, 2007, 08:43
Sakya, You are making me so excited.. What more can i say about you???.. You responde to people as fast as possible, You listen to people problems, and you try to work hard on your application... (You are the best coder). Thnx man...

JPJunkie
August 3rd, 2007, 16:34
Sakya, You are making me so excited.. What more can i say about you???.. You responde to people as fast as possible, You listen to people problems, and you try to work hard on your application... (You are the best coder). Thnx man...

Couldn't have put it better myself

sakya
August 4th, 2007, 14:30

Many thanks (I'm not the best coder, but just a coder). :)

Version 1.4.0 is out:
http://sakya.altervista.org/new/index.php?mod=none_lightmp3

Ciaooo
Sakya

JPJunkie
August 4th, 2007, 18:57
Well done sakya another good release:thumbup: