PDA

View Full Version : Slash N Flash V5

watupgroupie
July 31st, 2007, 17:41
Heathy 007 (http://psp-homebrew.eu/hbname.php?id=1323) has released a new version of Slash N Flash for the PSP.

Heres his newspost:

This is an upgraded version of My "Slash N Flash" V4 I Have therefore Called it "V5" THE THEMES AND BACKUP INCLUDED ARE ONLY FOR M33 FW BUT! this home brew app works on 1.50 or ANY CFW This is just a stabler release with some themes and backups included i take no credit as this was coded by slasher place the 2 folders "SlashNFlash" and "SlashNFlash%" in "MS_ROOT:/PSP/GAME150/" OR if using Firmware 1.50 "MS_ROOT:/PSP/GAME/" BY...Heathy007...... Flashes: *01-12.bmp *Battery (Now Works on M33) *Fonts *Gameboots *Virtual Keyboard *What Location Free Player Does *What Network Update Does *Volume Bars *Waves *Xmb Icons *XMB Sounds In "What Location Free Player Does and What Network Update Does" HB1 HB2...etc...etc... Runs the eboot at ms0:/psp/system/HBX "X" Being the number of the prx flashed...

by heathy007

I will put this in red so everyone understands.
THE THEMES THAT COME WITH THIS WILL WORK ONLY WITH M33 BUT IF YOU PUT YOUR OWN THEMES IN THEY WILL WORK. IF YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments