PDA

View Full Version : 3 Threads In One!

ExcruciationX
August 1st, 2007, 06:23
Okay,

1. How do you see me? Do you see me as a public figure of DCEmu, an Autistic idiot on a computer that thinks he's an alien, high on energy drinks, Pepsi, Ginkgo Biloba, and off his meds, or a really nice guy with wit?

2. What's your IQ? Mine's 167 (honest).

3. The DNA XMB theme is awesome. My only complaint is the Gameboot branding; it looks mediocre. Can you just restore the default branding without altering the functioning of the theme what so ever?

ExcruciationX
August 1st, 2007, 07:40
I guess I scared everyone away with the IQ question...

NoQuarter
August 1st, 2007, 08:10
Ya know,I really don't know my IQ and don't care to find out.
How are they making the xmb scroll and look like that,I mean I know about the programs like rcoeditor but don't know how to do that.I think you should be able to restore the default branding,dunno though.

I think your a pretty ok kid.I took quite a break from dcemu for a while, so I don't know about the public figure stuff.Yes you are high on caffeine and off meds as am I.Psych meds are vastly overprescribed.

blackrave
August 1st, 2007, 08:38
Although I have never spoken to you directly, I've seen you a lot here on DCEmu and read many of your posts. I think you seem like a smart & nice guy. Many autists are really nice and intelligent (I know), so I wouldn't rule that out.

I don't know and, like NoQuarter, don't care to find out my IQ. There's no trustworthy way to find it out anyway. But I'm not stupid, I know that, at least. :p

What do you mean with the gameboot 'branding'? Do you mean the "PSP" logo that comes in front of the whole gameboot (I don't even know if it's there, haven't tested the theme yet)?

Triv1um
August 1st, 2007, 10:55
1. You are one of the best members on this forum. From what I have seen, I really like you. Also most of your posts tend to make me laugh.

2. My IQ is 116. I'm stupid, but its all good.

3. Have yet to use this theme.

JPJunkie
August 1st, 2007, 11:02
1. You are one of the best members on this forum. From what I have seen, I really like you. Also most of your posts tend to make me laugh.

Yeah your posts make me laugh sometimes to Triv1um remember this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersho
I lost my first gameboy and a NES(flooded basement) to water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triv1um
Well atleast when there was water in there you didnt have to go upstairs to the toilet to take a piss.

Thats always been my dream.

:rofl: :thumbup:

Vampbri-n
August 1st, 2007, 11:25
1. ypu have a lot of respect and intelect.
2. Don't know probally a 120 and thats it.
3. don't know what you mean but yi'm cool with you.

ExcruciationX
August 1st, 2007, 15:42

Ah, shucks! I feel giddy inside. Thanks everybody. :)

2. "Having a high IQ does not mean you're smart, it just means you can take a test".
-ExcruciationX, talking to a guy that supposedly has one of 189. He's so square you wouldn't believe it.

3. The "PSP" branding that now says "DNA" which looks terrible.

Although I have never spoken to you directly...

Lucky you! Now you have! :p

Yes I mean the "PSP" logo that comes up when you start homebrew.

Mr. Shadow
August 1st, 2007, 16:02
I wouldn't use giddy but if it makes you feel happy.

Sonicboy 101
August 1st, 2007, 16:07
I think you are one of the best members here, like triv said. I mean, who wouldn't like you?
My IQ? i dunno. Never had a test before. Id like to know though.

Elmarco
August 1st, 2007, 16:18
1)Your an important member here. Most of your posts are very informative.
2) I had an IQ of 90 something when I was 9, and i'm 14 now, so i don't know.
3. Havent a clue.

Mr. Shadow
August 1st, 2007, 16:19
Yeah is there a link to one?

Gold Line
August 1st, 2007, 16:51
1. i would say your a......oh i dont know

2. -4

3. i'm not a big fan of the new dna xmbs

VampDude
August 1st, 2007, 17:19
Okay,

1. How do you see me? Do you see me as a public figure of DCEmu, an Autistic idiot on a computer that thinks he's an alien, high on energy drinks, Pepsi, Ginkgo Biloba, and off his meds, or a really nice guy with wit?

2. What's your IQ? Mine's 167 (honest).

3. The DNA XMB theme is awesome. My only complaint is the Gameboot branding; it looks mediocre. Can you just restore the default branding without altering the functioning of the theme what so ever?

I guess I scared everyone away with the IQ question...

My IQ is 131 (which isn't good or bad), I just did the IQ test on Tickle.com (http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq/intro.html) which I found interesting :)

Mr. Shadow
August 1st, 2007, 17:21
Thanks Vampdude i'll try that later when i'm bored. Thanks again.

jonezybaby
August 1st, 2007, 18:16
ooo tickle!! i did mine on there not long ago, i have an IQ of 120 which is average! yay me!! lol

and i havent put a custom theme on in quite sumtime, made a theme with my niece in it and i like that 1

mexicansnake
August 1st, 2007, 18:19
My IQ is 131, but dont think the IQ its that important, Im reading a book named emotional intelligence, without the emotional intelligence you are not able to do anything, even if you are the smartest human in the world, our feelings and emotions motivate us and our actions too before some rational requests. The human brain is more complex than just IQ.

Your IQ wont give you a job or a good life, you have to work in that.

Safari Al
August 1st, 2007, 18:20
1. Great member from what i've seen.
2. I bet its low but not sure.
3. I don't use it.

Mr. Shadow
August 1st, 2007, 18:21
Thats very true snake (Can i call you that?) its your emotions that drive you to do what you want to do.

mexicansnake
August 1st, 2007, 18:26
Thats very true snake (Can i call you that?) its your emotions that drive you to do what you want to do.

Yeah you can do it.

Its interesting how the human emotions and feelings can change some of our actions and they can change our way to think and see the world.

Also, the emotional intelligence can grow, the IQ cant grow.

SnesR0X
August 1st, 2007, 20:00
Hm, I remember about a year or so ago i did an online one that said it was 124, but you cant really tell for sure, but oh well. Yeah, Ex is cool

Mr. Shadow
August 1st, 2007, 20:08
Yeah you can do it.

Its interesting how the human emotions and feelings can change some of our actions and they can change our way to think and see the world.

Also, the emotional intelligence can grow, the IQ cant grow.

I couldn't agree with you more.:thumbup:

parkermauney
August 1st, 2007, 22:00
1. Your posts are informative, you seem nice, and aliens are also cool

2. Mine is ~110 last time I checked, though I'm in honors classes.

3. I never use themes with custom vsh.prx's.

ICE
August 1st, 2007, 22:12
1-Ex your a nice enough guy and one of the very few people here anymore that i look for.

2- mid 140's in most of the tests ive taken.

3- if you mean the letters PSP that appear yes you can edit that. its in the opening plugin u believe.

ExcruciationX
August 2nd, 2007, 06:56
1-Ex your a nice enough guy and one of the very few people here anymore that i look for.

2- mid 140's in most of the tests ive taken.

3- if you mean the letters PSP that appear yes you can edit that. its in the opening plugin u believe.
1. Even though we've clashed in the past, eh? :p
2. 140's pretty good, although IQ doesn't determine how smart you are (Richard Feynman's a good example of this).
3. Yeah, I ended up deleting the DNA theme, because it broke homebrew and anything under "System Settings" would crash on a red screen.

BTW, how is the riff coming. ;)

ICE
August 2nd, 2007, 07:13
1. Even though we've clashed in the past, eh? :p
2. 140's pretty good, although IQ doesn't determine how smart you are (Richard Feynman's a good example of this).
3. Yeah, I ended up deleting the DNA theme, because it broke homebrew and anything under "System Settings" would crash on a red screen.

BTW, how is the riff coming. ;)

merely differences of opinion.

too much is made of iq in my opinion. i was a straight a student in advanced classes and crap though.

i honestly havent had the time to work on anything lol
with my site and my own music as well. if i ever do get around to it i'll let you know but no promises lol.

ExcruciationX
August 2nd, 2007, 07:33
merely differences of opinion.

Not anymore. ;)

too much is made of iq in my opinion. i was a straight a student in advanced classes and crap though.

i honestly havent had the time to work on anything lol
with my site and my own music as well. if i ever do get around to it i'll let you know but no promises lol.
Yeah, your opinion is fact. I actually do pretty bad in school, unless it's something I'm really interested in (Science, History).

Mr. Shadow
August 2nd, 2007, 12:39
Not anymore. ;)

Yeah, your opinion is fact. I actually do pretty bad in school, unless it's something I'm really interested in (Science, History).

Yeah that happens with me all the time.:thumbup:

ExcruciationX
August 2nd, 2007, 21:39
Yeah that happens with me all the time.:thumbup:
Yeah, I hate Math the most.

Everybody says that Math is easy, but I beg to differ.

Mr. Shadow
August 2nd, 2007, 21:44
Are you kiding they're lying to you then.

gdf
August 2nd, 2007, 22:47
1. i see you as one of the dcemu stalwarts an interesting guy. you are also quite funny, though you don't always realise it.
2.that is a bitch of an IQ. 95 is average. autistic people tend to do well in iq tests because it makes sense to them a lot of the time (because they are so practically minded). i'm intelligent and have a reasonable vocabulary, i get great grades and do very well at most things in school (barring swimming and running, which i hate) but i can't seem to do them i can never be assed with all the questions. i suppose the nearest i have come are the televised ones, so i'm still not really sure. vampdude, 130 odd is high, but not incredibly high. top 5-10 percent i think.
3. and i can't be arsed with custom xmb themes.

carlitx
August 2nd, 2007, 22:51
ill answer the IQ questim im 177 and thats no lie belive it or not

ICE
August 2nd, 2007, 23:30
Not anymore. ;)

so wait whos mind got changed? yours?

ExcruciationX
August 3rd, 2007, 04:10
so wait whos mind got changed? yours?
Yep, me. I thought about it for a few days (as anyone with at least a few functioning brain cells in their skulls would do), and came to the conclusion that there's a God.

I'm now a hybrid Christian, but I still believe in aliens and don't have much faith in the Bible. :)

Then why don't I believe it? ;)

ICE
August 3rd, 2007, 04:16
Yep, me. I thought about it for a few days (as anyone with at least a few functioning brain cells in their skulls would do), and came to the conclusion that there's a God.

I'm now a hybrid Christian, but I still believe in aliens and don't have much faith in the Bible. :)

Then why don't I believe it?

i hope what you meant was i dont take all of the bible literally lol.

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 04:23

Prove it, make us believe you!

ExcruciationX
August 3rd, 2007, 04:27
i hope what you meant was i dont take all of the bible literally lol.
Yeah, I know what taking the bible letter for letter is, and... lets just say it ain't pretty, especially when you're accused of being a "brainwasher for the secular cause". ;)

ICE
August 3rd, 2007, 04:40
Yeah, I know what taking the bible letter for letter is, and... lets just say it ain't pretty, especially when you're accused of being a "brainwasher for the secular cause". ;)

yup anyone taking every word literally is missing the point. its a book that basically tells you how a certain someone hopes you would live and why. it does it through stories because thats the best way to make it applicable for every generation and those to come.

hey go look up lee strobel and watch out for him in your area. if you want to hear someone talk and explain things where you dont doubt at all go see him. for like 2 hours he just goes through every thing an atheist could say and explains how its wrong lol. its great.

I DERAILED YOU THREAD!!! NOOOO!!!
lol sorry bout that..

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 04:44
yup anyone taking every word literally is missing the point. its a book that basically tells you how a certain someone hopes you would live and why. it does it through stories because thats the best way to make it applicable for every generation and those to come.

hey go look up lee strobel and watch out for him in your area. if you want to hear someone talk and explain things where you dont doubt at all go see him. for like 2 hours he just goes through every thing an atheist could say and explains how its wrong lol. its great.

lol sorry bout that..

It's a story book basically, but of things that were believed/said to of happened (cause each event wasn't written as it happened) :p

ExcruciationX
August 3rd, 2007, 04:44

lol sorry bout that..
It's no big deal, I'll just make a movie "3 Threads and a Religious Debate" all for the price of one! :p

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 04:45
It's no big deal, I'll just make a movie "3 Threads and a Religious Debate" all for the price of one! :p

It's now 4 threads in 1! lol :p

ExcruciationX
August 3rd, 2007, 05:00
It's now 4 threads in 1! lol :p
I said 3 threads and a religious debate because it sounds similar to "3 Weddings and A Funeral".

ICE
August 3rd, 2007, 05:49
hey Ex if you wanna good debate (maybe) join my site and go here.
http://www.codemayhem.net/viewtopic.php?t=618&highlight=
its my site so no one will flame and it wont get locked :D

gdf
August 3rd, 2007, 11:24
lol.

and maybe i could be the rival of that lee strobel guy, taking everything he says and proving it wrong!(but how you can truly PROVE it right or wrong escapes me)

and it's 4 weddings and a funeral!

Mr. Shadow
August 3rd, 2007, 11:28

:rofl: So starts the famous DCEMU drama that we've come to know and love.:rofl:

ICE
August 3rd, 2007, 16:17
It's a story book basically, but of things that were believed/said to of happened (cause each event wasn't written as it happened) :p

oh you silly misinformed man.. lol

JPJunkie
August 3rd, 2007, 16:21
hey Ex if you wanna good debate (maybe) join my site and go here.
http://www.codemayhem.net/viewtopic.php?t=618&highlight=
its my site so no one will flame and it wont get locked :D

hmmmmmm what has this got to do with the thread lol:thumbup:

Mr. Shadow
August 3rd, 2007, 16:21

You sound like a horney school girl who has a chrush on him.:rofl:

JPJunkie
August 3rd, 2007, 16:23
You sound like a horney school girl who has a chrush on him.:rofl:

lol wateva made you think of that

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 19:32

lol, it is a story book thou. And it is based on events that were said to of (supposedly) happened. Like that Egyptian guy who was in a basket and he got plagues and stuff to poison the people who wouldn't let his people go. I fell asleep in RE so I don't know the story, but even the stuff he did doesn't seem real (and I doubt the bible stories are real) ??? :confused: :p

Mr. Shadow
August 3rd, 2007, 19:44
So Vampbri-n is the dreaded disease of spam?

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 19:47
So Vampbri-n and JKKKdark are the dreaded disease of spam?

No, only Vampbri-n. He managed to work his way to 500 posts in little less than a week from joining, JKK used to be considered the DCEmu spammer but thesedays it's clearly Vampbri-n :rofl:

Mr. Shadow
August 3rd, 2007, 19:52
No, only Vampbri-n. He managed to work his way to 500 posts in little less than a week from joining, JKK used to be considered the DCEmu spammer but thesedays it's clearly Vampbri-n :rofl:

Yeah i know i just couldn't think i someone better.:thumbup: I edited it.

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 19:59
Yeah i know i just couldn't think i someone better.:thumbup: I edited it.

lol, sadly Vampbri-n spammed his way to 500 posts in little less than a week to get the JUNK section reopened or something very similar of which I think he finally realized that it wasn't going to be bought back! :p

ICE
August 3rd, 2007, 20:18
lol, it is a story book thou. And it is based on events that were said to of (supposedly) happened. Like that Egyptian guy who was in a basket and he got plagues and stuff to poison the people who wouldn't let his people go. I fell asleep in RE so I don't know the story, but even the stuff he did doesn't seem real (and I doubt the bible stories are real) ??? :confused: :p

okily dokily.. its just a story book with thousands of credible witnesses to the events.. lets not derail this topic though ;)

EDIT: oh and the stuff he did are even recorded in the egyptian texts so bith sides agree they happened..

Mr. Shadow
August 3rd, 2007, 20:18
lol, sadly Vampbri-n spammed his way to 500 posts in little less than a week to get the JUNK section reopened or something very similar of which I think he finally realized that it wasn't going to be bought back! :p

He came to spam on are site but i drove him away by pretending to be you. Aparently he's afarid of you.:rofl: nice one:thumbup:

JPJunkie
August 3rd, 2007, 20:51
So it is Vampire wars lol

Vampbri-n v VampDude

Mr. Shadow
August 3rd, 2007, 21:02

Vampbri-n v VampDude

Yup, as i said DCEMU drama.:rofl:

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 21:13

Vampbri-n v VampDude

Vampbri-n = a VampDude wannabe...

...I was here first, and I have more respect as a DCEmu user! lol :p

Mr. Shadow
August 3rd, 2007, 21:29
Vampbri-n = a VampDude wannabe...

...I was here first, and I have more respect as a DCEmu user! lol :p

Let be known to all n00bs!:D

ExcruciationX
August 3rd, 2007, 21:32
I agree with VampDude, it's a story book to help you live your life.

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 21:37
I agree with VampDude, it's a story book to help you live your life.

It's more than an ordinary story book thou, some people actually believe the stories were real (thou I doubt they were)

ICE
August 3rd, 2007, 21:49
its a book of stories and in each case where the story is supposed to be historical it has either numerous witnesses as well as documentation from other sources.

its a story book but the stories are backed up by history.
anyone saying that the book is just a book of meaningless stories that never happened havent researched it and need to watch the video on this page -http://www.codemayhem.net/viewtopic.php?t=618

gdf
August 3rd, 2007, 21:59
but the witnesses are dead 2000 years, and they are only really widely documented as witnesses in this book. religion is just one of those things that some people would like to believe and others don't. it depends on what kind of person you are. and i'm not saying it's good or bad, or smart or stupid, or dependant or independant.

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 22:01
its a book of stories and in each case where the story is supposed to be historical it has either numerous witnesses as well as documentation from other sources.

its a story book but the stories are backed up by history.
anyone saying that the book is just a book of meaningless stories that never happened havent researched it and need to watch the video on this page -http://www.codemayhem.net/viewtopic.php?t=618

The stories aren't meaningless (to some people), some people live by the bible (I don't know why). But honestly, "not everything" in the bible happened as what is actually said. Moses (I just foundout his name) didn't do all the things he was said to of done, this online book (http://www.topmarks.co.uk/judaism/moses/index.htm) claims he did stuff that could not possibly be done by anyone??? :confused:

ICE
August 3rd, 2007, 22:06
but the witnesses are dead 2000 years, and they are only really widely documented as witnesses in this book. religion is just one of those things that some people would like to believe and others don't. it depends on what kind of person you are. and i'm not saying it's good or bad, or smart or stupid, or dependant or independant.

i dont get your point. the bible is old? so is the Iliad and people dont question its translation. come to think of it the new testament has around 2400 manuscripts while the Iliad has around 600 so i really doubt that the bible isnt pretty much exactly what it should be even though its old..

gdf
August 3rd, 2007, 22:07
like i said in the religious threads, misinterpritations. things aren't going to be perfectly told after 2000 years.

and of course people question the iliad. i watched a documentary and homer made all sorts of shit up. like there couldn't have been more than 6000 people living in troy, he exaggerated and spoke some utter shite sometimes.

ICE
August 3rd, 2007, 22:11
The stories aren't meaningless (to some people), some people live by the bible (I don't know why). But honestly, "not everything" in the bible happened as what is actually said. Moses (I just foundout his name) didn't do all the things he was said to of done, this online book (http://www.topmarks.co.uk/judaism/moses/index.htm) claims he did stuff that could not possibly be done by anyone??? :confused:

your referring to the plagues on egypt right? they were enslaving the jews and moses said stop so god allowed 10 plagues to be put on egypt. things like the water turning red like blood causing all the fish to die and the locusts. see it turns out that EVERY one of them can be explained as scientific events that have occurred individually in the past. the bloody water was just a fungus that grew in the water do to the conditions which killed the fish. the locusts.. well that just happens.

your issue is with a man causing this stuff right? well heres the kicker.. he didnt. someone else did.

ICE
August 3rd, 2007, 22:12
like i said in the religious threads, misinterpritations. things aren't going to be perfectly told after 2000 years.

and of course people question the iliad. i watched a documentary and homer made all sorts of shit up. like there couldn't have been more than 6000 people living in troy, he exaggerated and spoke some utter shite sometimes.

lol i didnt mean that the iliad was true.. i just meant that people dont question if it was translated right :rolleyes:

gdf
August 3rd, 2007, 22:21
meh. 2x post!

hey, do you get offended by people saying "JEUSUS CHRIST!". or shows like jesus christ supercop?

or this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxsGyljd6B0

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 22:22
your referring to the plagues on egypt right?

Yes!

they were enslaving the jews and moses said stop so god allowed 10 plagues to be put on egypt. things like the water turning red like blood causing all the fish to die and the locusts. see it turns out that EVERY one of them can be explained as scientific events that have occurred individually in the past. the bloody water was just a fungus that grew in the water do to the conditions which killed the fish. the locusts.. well that just happens.

But not all in the short time of how it did thou, all those events in life would take days weeks or even months (maybe years) to actually happen. Fish don't die so easily, and how could water turn to blood?

your issue is with a man causing this stuff right? well heres the kicker.. he didnt. someone else did.

Who then?

acn010
August 3rd, 2007, 22:31
omg, did i missed this much???

gdf
August 3rd, 2007, 22:36
yes. yes you did.

i love religious debates!

ICE
August 3rd, 2007, 22:37
But not all in the short time of how it did thou, all those events in life would take days weeks or even months (maybe years) to actually happen. Fish don't die so easily, and how could water turn to blood?

Who then?

actually its documented that every plague that occured could have happened in that time frame. in fact thats the reason this never gets debated anymore.. even the egyptians said it all happened. the only question is why or how.

who? sarcasm??? lol

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 22:41
actually its documented that every plague that occured could have happened in that time frame. in fact thats the reason this never gets debated anymore.. even the egyptians said it all happened. the only question is why or how.

who? sarcasm??? lol

If all the plagues happened at the same time, why didn't Egypt get wiped out? And what explains the blood water?

gdf
August 3rd, 2007, 22:47
the fact some of it was exaggerated or never actually happened does.

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 22:52
the fact some of it was exaggerated or never actually happened does.

It was all exaggerated, and mostly all of it never happened. There is no living proof, except a book that has been edited hundreds of times throughout the years which is just a story based on what people said.

acn010
August 3rd, 2007, 22:52
this again??? oh wow... it happened like three times with the same topic XD

gdf
August 3rd, 2007, 22:57
yeah i know. also like the new sig birdy, it makes me laugh!

acn010
August 3rd, 2007, 23:01
yeah, i lost my sig settings so basically a put a pic till i get an idea of creating one

ExcruciationX
August 3rd, 2007, 23:29
Please guys, don't get carried away with religious discussion! That's not what I made the thread for.

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 23:31
Please guys, don't get carried away with religious discussion! That's not what I made the thread for.

Blame the_ICEMAN, he started it! :p

ExcruciationX
August 3rd, 2007, 23:49
We should just get back to the topic at hand.

ICE
August 3rd, 2007, 23:49
like i said before the part where it say the water was like blood was a fungus whos name escapes me. it happens quite a lot in that area..

anywho like i said before if you've got anything to say with some sort of proof then do it on my site. if your just going to say it didnt happen without proof dont bother. the fact is that the plagues DID happen. EVEN THE EGYPTIANS SAID IT HAPPENED. why would they lie about that??

EDIT: sorry Ex.
http://www.codemayhem.net/viewtopic.php?t=618
to be continued..

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 23:52
We should just get back to the topic at hand.

Which was IQ's, and mine is 131 :D

like i said before the part where it say the water was like blood was a fungus whos name escapes me. it happens quite a lot in that area..

anywho like i said before if you've got anything to say with some sort of proof then do it on my site. if your just going to say it didnt happen without proof dont bother. the fact is that the plagues DID happen. EVEN THE EGYPTIANS SAID IT HAPPENED. why would they lie about that??

EDIT: sorry Ex.
http://www.codemayhem.net/viewtopic.php?t=618
to be continued..

Ex said zip it! lol :rofl:

ICE
August 4th, 2007, 00:16
Which was IQ's, and mine is 131 :D

hahahaha i got 142 :rofl: loser..

VampDude
August 4th, 2007, 00:24
hahahaha i got 142 :rofl: loser..

I bet if I did the IQ test again I would get a higher score, cause I rushed it when I got 131 the otherday! :D

ExcruciationX
August 4th, 2007, 02:03
I bet if I did the IQ test again I would get a higher score, cause I rushed it when I got 131 the otherday! :D
I have a higher IQ then both of you! Does it matter?

Just stop fighting!

ICE
August 4th, 2007, 02:05

Just stop fighting!

butt outa this alien! this doesnt concern you! i am consistently at the mid 140's after several tests ive taken over time after a teacher of mine suggested it.

VampDude
August 4th, 2007, 03:30

Just stop fighting!

Nope, you have a higher IQ than bible boy! :D

:rofl:

ICE
August 4th, 2007, 04:42
Nope, you have a higher IQ than bible boy! :D

:rofl:

who has a higher iq than you! hahahaha :rofl:

ExcruciationX
August 4th, 2007, 05:09
Fine then.

VampDude, having faith in something isn't stupid, as I'm a little religious too.

Mr. Shadow
August 4th, 2007, 11:34
who has a higher iq than you! hahahaha :rofl:

I have a higher iq then both of you guys i have 144 thats four points higher then you.:thumbup: :rofl:

Vampbri-n
August 4th, 2007, 14:44

Mr. Shadow
August 4th, 2007, 14:54

There is no way in hell your smart. That would be your post count if i take all the spam away.:rofl:

gdf
August 4th, 2007, 22:11
i concur. immensely.

vambrin is a retard. lol.

acn010
August 4th, 2007, 22:15
lmao!!! oh wow.. ill check mine later ;P

gdf
August 4th, 2007, 23:15
my guess..... negative 12

acn010
August 4th, 2007, 23:22
excuse me???
i havent even test myself....
where did you test yourself???

Gizmo356
August 4th, 2007, 23:31
Mine is 99 yeah I know I'm stupid :P

acn010
August 4th, 2007, 23:39
ha ha a ha... i wanna know mine.. i either frgot or iono... never taken one??

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 00:35
Fine then.

VampDude, having faith in something isn't stupid, as I'm a little religious too.

I have no faith, to me the thought of religion is somewhat and remotely stupid (but I let people believe whatever they want to believe - that even includes believing in the easter bunny and the tooth fairy)...

...I'm only curious of what is told, and if what was told has explanations - cause even the land of make belief needs an explanation! :p

i concur. immensely.

vambrin is a retard. lol.

That is true, he is extremely retarded! :rofl:

excuse me???
i havent even test myself....
where did you test yourself???

HERE (http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq/intro.html) :)

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 00:56
holy shit i have 134!!!!
im retarded X(

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 01:31
holy shit i have 134!!!!
im retarded X(

Why are you retarded with 134?

ExcruciationX
August 5th, 2007, 01:57
Interesting, I took the IQ test again and got 106.

I wonder if my 167 IQ was a fluke...

ICE
August 5th, 2007, 02:41
the test at tickle is bit crappy i think maybe.. try finding a better sight or taking the test at different places and averaging it out like me if your serious :D

Gizmo356
August 5th, 2007, 02:47
I scored 111 on Vamps IQ test.

Man
August 5th, 2007, 05:54
I got 109, but i guessed on a hole bunch of questions lol, when its the morning and im a bit more awake ill try again.

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 14:46
Why are you retarded with 134?

what is the highest you can get????

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 15:27
what is the highest you can get????

131 is the only score I've gotten from the IQ test on Tickle (I only did it once), so your 3 above me! :D

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 15:51
i still feel retarded XD

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 16:00
i still feel retarded XD

lol, I'm not retarded thou and I got a lower score by 3 points! :D

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 16:01
still feel retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao ok, since you ok, im ok :D

ExcruciationX
August 5th, 2007, 17:13
Ha ha, I took another IQ test and got 80!

I think my low IQ is caused by my hate of Math. I can do the "this is to this as this is to..." questions in a heartbeat, and it mentioned that when I completed the test.

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 18:11
Ha ha, I took another IQ test and got 80!

I think my low IQ is caused by my hate of Math. I can do the "this is to this as this is to..." questions in a heartbeat, and it mentioned that when I completed the test.

lol, I'm only going to stay with the one IQ test I took. But then again if I took another one I might get a higher score, just like you got a lower score of over 80 less than the IQ of 167 you originally stated :D

JPJunkie
August 5th, 2007, 18:16
How did your IQ drop that much?

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 18:36
too much videogames XD

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 18:39

Maybe he took an easy IQ test and got a high score, then took a slightly challenging IQ test and got a low score? As no 2 IQ tests are exactly the same! :)

ExcruciationX
August 5th, 2007, 19:17
Probably from being on here. :p

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 19:21
Probably from being on here. :p

I often blame being here for my slight grammar mistakes! lol :D

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 19:57
we are complete retards then XD

ExcruciationX
August 5th, 2007, 20:46
I often blame being here for my slight grammar mistakes! lol :D
That's certainly a believable excuse. :p

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 22:19
were all gonna die

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 22:27
were all gonna die

And I can't wait! (joke) lol :rofl:

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 22:41
i cant wait
here
http://www.wrhs.net/webdesignprojects/meb_web_graphics/Shuriken%202.jpg
kill me with it

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 22:48
i cant wait
here
kill me with it

Aaaaaargh, acn010 has turned emo. An emo girl once asked me to kill her and put her out of her misery! lol :rofl:

Mr. Shadow
August 5th, 2007, 22:49
i cant wait
here
kill me with it

Get one of those and will do it at the count of 10.:thumbup:

Aaaaaargh, acn010 has turned emo. An emo girl once asked me to kill her and put her out of her misery! lol :rofl: Did you do it?

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 22:57
hellz yeah....
there easy to manipulate... if you find such girl.... kiss her lovely, and go slow towards the target!!!!!!! lmao!!!! well thats what i did... did you vamp???

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 23:16
hellz yeah....
there easy to manipulate... if you find such girl.... kiss her lovely, and go slow towards the target!!!!!!! lmao!!!! well thats what i did... did you vamp???

Emo girls are easy, especially one who lives 6 miles from me in the next county! :rofl:

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 23:17
lmao!!!!
in other news:
http://planetharold.com/download/fil...0and%201.8.wmv

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 23:45
lmao!!!!
in other news:
http://planetharold.com/download/fil...0and%201.8.wmv

Your link doesn't work! lol

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 23:54
crap >X[
sorry

Mr. Shadow
August 6th, 2007, 00:16
Your link doesn't work! lol

http://www.localhost.nl/stuff/flash/idiot.swf

Slucish dammit vampdude (slucish dammit is german for stop it:D ) i had my speakers turned all the way up and that flash thing was screamed all around my house. When i finally turned it down my whole family came in and asked me WTH was that.:rofl:

acn010
August 6th, 2007, 00:17
LOSER!!!!! lmao!!!

VampDude
August 6th, 2007, 00:46
Slucish dammit vampdude (slucish dammit is german for stop it:D ) i had my speakers turned all the way up and that flash thing was screamed all around my house. When i finally turned it down my whole family came in and asked me WTH was that.:rofl:

lol, play with this one with the sound up...

...I'm sure you will like it, you might even want to use it for something! (prank call) :p

http://www.lionking.org/~malazi/flash/Arnold%20Soundboard.swf

Mr. Shadow
August 6th, 2007, 01:02
lol, play with this one with the sound up...

...I'm sure you will like it, you might even want to use it for something! (prank call) :p

http://www.lionking.org/~malazi/flash/Arnold%20Soundboard.swf

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I saved this you can be sure that i'll use this for prank calls. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks for the laugh.:thumbup:

VampDude
August 6th, 2007, 01:23
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I saved this you can be sure that i'll use this for prank calls. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks for the laugh.:thumbup:

lol, I saved it a while ago. I think it's what people use on YouTube when they prank call on video's. I have a link to a Dr.Evil one somewhere! :p

ExcruciationX
August 6th, 2007, 07:21
*clears throat*

Getting off track.

lmtlmt
August 6th, 2007, 09:31
my IQ is 115

Mr. Shadow
August 6th, 2007, 11:37
*clears throat*

Getting off track.

But i don't wanna play thomas the tank engine.:( :rofl:

VampDude
August 6th, 2007, 15:03
*clears throat*

Getting off track.

I know it's off track

---anyway---

I took another IQ test lastnight, it said my IQ was 136...

...The last one I took said 131, there is only 5 points in differential so I round my IQ to 133 - number between 131 and 136, I think that's how to roughly estimate my IQ or maybe my IQ is 136 ??? :confused:

ExcruciationX
August 8th, 2007, 07:20
I know it's off track

---anyway---

I took another IQ test lastnight, it said my IQ was 136...

...The last one I took said 131, there is only 5 points in differential so I round my IQ to 133 - number between 131 and 136, I think that's how to roughly estimate my IQ or maybe my IQ is 136 ??? :confused:
It's hard to round my IQ scores. :p

VampDude
August 8th, 2007, 09:47
It's hard to round my IQ scores. :p

Not really, you said 167 before then 80. Which is an 87 point difference, say 86 to round things evenly then halve it to 43 and theres your answer - Your IQ is 123 (124 if you add the point I deducted and didn't halve) :D

ExcruciationX
August 8th, 2007, 15:08
Not really, you said 167 before then 80. Which is an 87 point difference, say 86 to round things evenly then halve it to 43 and theres your answer - Your IQ is 123 (124 if you add the point I deducted and didn't halve) :D
Well, that's better then 80. :p

acn010
August 8th, 2007, 15:15
were bunch of idiots XD

VampDude
August 8th, 2007, 18:17
Well, that's better then 80. :p

It is, well the way I think things out is always better.

I want to do an IQ test where I get 100 more than my current score of 131 cause although my IQ would be 231 for that test (which I know would be impossible - lol) I would halve the 100 and get 181 making me the smartest person to ever appear on DCEmu (and I know that would never happen) :D

ExcruciationX
August 9th, 2007, 02:12
It is, well the way I think things out is always better.

I want to do an IQ test where I get 100 more than my current score of 131 cause although my IQ would be 231 for that test (which I know would be impossible - lol) I would halve the 100 and get 181 making me the smartest person to ever appear on DCEmu (and I know that would never happen) :D
You could just print out the test and work out the problems.

ninja9393
August 9th, 2007, 03:41
hey my iq is 129