PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu UK`s IRC Channel

wraggster
August 1st, 2007, 21:37
The days of downtime of the DCEmu Uk Network got a lot of people on IRC searching for news of if we were gone for good. Obviously DCEmu UK will never disapear :) but a good place to chat and idle is in our chatroom on IRC, sure the forums are the best place to ask questions and get help but the IRC Chan is a place where we have a laugh and most of the time a decent place to be.

Now and again if your lucky and have the hardware you may be asked to beta test releases before they hit the public domain which is always a great homour for any true homebrewer.

Rules for the chatroom are as you would expect on any site chatroom ie we dont discuss warez etc.

So if any of you fancy a chat sometime check out out IRC Chan via JAVA CHAT (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/vbjirc/vbjirc.php) or on freenode (irc.freenode.net) #dcemuuk if you use a standalone IRC Client.

DarthPaul
August 1st, 2007, 21:45
Oh my God, I didn't know about this. This is awesome!

blackrave
August 1st, 2007, 22:41
You didn't know about it? :O It's a good thing wraggster posted about it, then. It's always been available by just clicking the "Chat" button here on the forums, or by connecting to EFNet with a client. At the moment, more and more people are joining. I've never seen the channel so full, and it's fun.

Briggzy11
August 2nd, 2007, 04:48
I have used the chat room on many occasions and loved every single time, everybody is friendly and there is rarely hassle whatsoever...

I made friends with well known coders and modders there, even had a brief encounter with PSMonkey there before he left the scene and Many more great coders such as Masterchafed :) (He'll be happy about that mention lol)

Anyway I hope see some of you there myself :)

VampDude
August 6th, 2007, 20:52
I've not used an IRC channel for ages, I've not even used the DCEmu channel yet.

glendon
December 16th, 2010, 01:26
I have never used IRC channel.

marksteyn
January 7th, 2011, 14:13
Hello all..hope you all are fine..i am new to this forum..lets make this forums interesting by doing some good posts..