PDA

View Full Version : PSP: Remotejoy GUI v1.52 - X86

blackrave
August 3rd, 2007, 00:27
Via DeMoN X (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-pc-remotejoy-gui-v15-170507-108083.html).

This was released on 240507, but hasn't been posted about here. Even QJ hasn't posted about it, even though it was released on their forums.

In short, this is a program that lets you display the PSP's screen in real-time on your PC monitor by sending the signals through the USB cable. It was designed for 3.40 OE-A, which it works flawlessly on, but I can also confirm it works great on M33 3.52-2 (Load VSH doesn't work, but it's not that important). Something unique for M33 firmwares, is that you can also use the plugins in 1.50 kernel homebrew!

You can also control the game from a PC keyboard or gamepad. This works without any noticeable delay.

Overall, a great application if you want, for example, to record to video while playing a game, and if you want to play using another gamepad than the PSP's.

Read the readme for installation and usage on 3.40 OE-A.

For M33 firmwares (may also prove useful to other users):

First, copy and boot up the PSPLink application as in the readme. Make sure the USB cable is plugged in, and install the drivers when prompted by directing to the drivers somewhere in this package.
Copy and enable the two plugins mentioned in the readme in GAME and/or GAME150. Don't start Remotejoy yet.
Now start the game/application on your PSP.
When it has booted, start up Remotejoy GUI on the PC. USBHostFS will automatically start.
Click With FPS or Without FPS under Window or Full Screen to start the controlling/displaying application.
Press F3 on your keyboard to stream the PSP's screen to the PC's.
Press F11 to take a screenshot.

OE users can run the PSPLink program on their PSP (disable the plugins first!) to use the Load VSH which lets them boot up the XMB with USBHostFS running to stream their display from there also. Note that loading any games or applications then will crash the PSP. The same goes for listing the video files.

NB! The PSP may lock-up when entering Save screen in some games. Press F5 on the PC to stop the video stream temporarily while you save. Press it again to resume streaming.

Another bug is that the PSP will always crash when trying to exit to the XMB from a game with the plugins enabled, forcing you to power the PSP off the hard way (holding the power switch for 10 seconds).

Here's the post from DeMoN X himself:

Warning! Some Anti-Virus software, Mcafee and others may be detecting this software as a virus. This is NOT a virus. This is false detection of CMDOW's window hiding capabilities. The maker of CMDOW has a statement on his website (http://www.commandline.co.uk/cmdow/).

Changes for V1.52 :

* Driver installation for X86. READ THE "HOW TO INSTALL" FIRST
* New batch files for manual installation
* Added "How to install" to app.
* Another "Feature" :)

Changes for V1.51 :

* Added full credits to TyRaNiD 2k6 for Remotejoy SDL and Schrade for batch files and script files, tutorial, and compiled binaries.
* Added killall batch to MyBase.Load
* Accurate process checking of USBHost FS
* Added mode menu, Not completed.

Info :

.NET Framework 2.0 must be installed.
This is Version 1.52, 24/05/07.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1741/remotejoycf2.png

Download and give feedback via comments.

DarthPaul
August 3rd, 2007, 01:11
Thank you blackrave. :)

Mew
August 3rd, 2007, 01:36
so who needs a PSP slim with video out? here is the feature for our beloved original one!
homebrew is the keyword! :)

blackrave
August 3rd, 2007, 01:43
I couldn't agree more, Mew! And you're welcome, DarthPaul!

I've used this myself to capture videos of me playing both Syphon Filter and Monster Hunter, and it works perfectly smooth on my laptop with Pentium 4 2.20 Ghz, 256 MB RAM and Radeon Mobility 7500 32 MB. :)

Psyberjock
August 3rd, 2007, 01:50
My Aquos will take a DVI input.... I could have this on my HDTV! Nice!

I've seen the previous versions, but I never really cared to try it. I couldn't be bothered to deal with all the methods of getting it to work. This GUI looks nice and easy. Thanks!

mcdougall57
August 3rd, 2007, 01:59
finally no more neck strain!!!

jvabbdac
August 3rd, 2007, 03:11
Work on Windows Vista 64x !?

emuking
August 3rd, 2007, 03:12
so there is no point now in getting the psp slim now
to that i say YAY!
thank you blackrave :)

Cascade
August 3rd, 2007, 03:13
I don't get this working.
I did every single step several times, but when I have to press F3 i get a shot every minute.

Could some help me please?

Neo9786
August 3rd, 2007, 05:20
This is awsome! iv been waiting on something like this! i dont need a psp slim now! although it would be nice if i could run it under OSX (without parallels). Next we need to see if we can figure out how to get that t.v. tuner to work on our beloved psp's (maybe using the memory from a mem stick)! THIS IS AWSOME!!!

Anger
August 3rd, 2007, 06:06
well it wont work according to the instructions but by trial and error it runs in games only. and even then its a max of 8fps. :( a real shame however it shows great promise if the bugs are fixed for all users.

*edit* bugger it seems i cant read - only oe users can get the vsh. o well ill be looking forward to an update of this amazing work - probably explains my poor fps as well.

ab88
August 3rd, 2007, 07:27
I don't get this working.
I did every single step several times, but when I have to press F3 i get a shot every minute.

Could some help me please?

Try not to stream until you have totally loaded the Game. Do all the steps but the one in which you select the screen mode. Until you are in-game (when you are already "playing" pres F5 not F3 works for me). It's a little laggy but it's better than what we ever got from official sources (Sony). Great app :)

kiore
August 3rd, 2007, 10:55
sounds promising

Axelius
August 3rd, 2007, 11:28
Hmm, I can only get this to work in the XMB, not in games...

Mr-S
August 3rd, 2007, 11:43
kewl ty for the link... i hope this works as the previous program didn't. well it idi until i tried using the plugins automatically... neways i'll try asap :D

lplover2k
August 3rd, 2007, 12:01
Is it just me but i have dloaded it 3 times and all 3 times it was corrupted!

jaws365
August 3rd, 2007, 12:11
I got 14 fps at the most, which is better than I expected. I wonder if it possible to get more fps through usb 2.0. I have seen vnc stuff running on firewire, usb 2.0, 1000 mbits LAN, but it has alway been to laggy to play games with...

Edavaritam
August 3rd, 2007, 23:47
Well, hello.
I just tried this, and... it didn't work, I got to a "Press Start Button" screen on one game, where all my buttons froze, managed to actually get to the "new game" screen on my UMD... So is it just me, or is it just not working right yet?

kjetil1991
August 4th, 2007, 01:56
confirmed working in 3.52m33 =P but just sony demos and umd that works no hombrew on big screen?

watupgroupie
August 4th, 2007, 02:43
I have 3.52 -2 m33 and i can confirm this works with 60 fps most of the time. Here's how to do it if you have this m33 firmware.
1. copy plugins to your memory card. (no need for psplink as the xmb doesn't work :(, unless you don't have the drivers installed, follow readme for that)

2.boot up your game and you should hear the usb click sound, boot up the remotejoygui.

3.click window or full screen with or without fps (can be toggled with f9) and hit f5 to enable or disable streaming.

This will not work as well on lower end pc's for obvious reasons. If you can't get it working pm me but i'm 13 i'm pretty sure you should be able to.

Anger
August 4th, 2007, 03:06
i just cant understand why my framerate is so bad - i see so many people posting high fps and only a couple posting low ones. :confused:

parkermauney
August 4th, 2007, 04:02
Slow computers usually tend to have low fps.
It's a pretty well known fact.

DeleterX
August 4th, 2007, 04:35
Nice utility! but in every game i load it freezes Valkire Prof. The Bigs only codded arms i wont freeze, it must be an UMD to play it in PC? because coded arms was an umd and it wont crashed.ç

UPDATE: It now works but, a little slow and i cant use my cheats XD, and it has no sound :P

kjetil1991
August 4th, 2007, 09:27
hey anger what is your pc specs? i have 1 gig ram 1.80gz windows xp i dont have bad framerate=P

Anger
August 4th, 2007, 11:25
how slow is slow i wonder.
my specs:
2.6 intel
1 gig ram
geforce 6800 ultra
lots of hdd etc. the rest dont matter. strange isnt it?

superfly
August 4th, 2007, 11:31
Works pritty good on my computer, but its a bit glitchy, and i know why (computer crashed a wile ago and had to reformat using nfts :( and to make it werse i didnt have my win 2k on hand so i had to first install win98 witch didnt have any frivers or my video card, dvdrw exe so its realy crappy) but other then that, grate app,

Apoklepz
August 4th, 2007, 20:02
For those of you getting slow output, try clocking UMD/iso speed to 333mhz under the recovery menu.

Should give you better performance.

Also, for those of you who don't know, some Homebrew Apps/Emus works via PSPLink...Just don't have the plugins enabled when you run this and make sure you type the Eboot.pbp path correctly on the PSPSH command window...Like so....Then, when the desired homebrew loads, simply type %loadjoy and hit enter.:thumbup:

kjetil1991
August 4th, 2007, 21:30
yeah weird but try the clocking it helps me because some places it lags a little

Yodajr
August 5th, 2007, 02:42
some Homebrew Apps/Emus works via PSPLink...Just don't have the plugins enabled when you run this
So, I can use it for homebrews on 3.40OE ?

[edit] Yeah it work, cool :)

But is it a way to "unload" remotejoy.prx ?
After launch a eboot then launch remotejoy.prx, I can't quit the eboot without a psp hang...

jaws365
August 5th, 2007, 17:30
On my IBM laptop (Cenrino 1,6 ghz, 1 gb ram) i got close to 30 fps, while on my Macbook (Intel dual, 2 ghz, 2 gb ram) I only got around 10 fps.

That was with Tony Hawk Project 8. Vice City Stories only had 10 fps on the IMB laptop.

Anyway, after seing such good framerate with this homebrew I have become a true believer :) With better compatibilty and couple of bugfixes, who is gonna need a PSP SLim?

BTW, anyone know if it possible to configure PC gamepad?

Respect!

Yodajr
August 5th, 2007, 18:51
Nobody here use this with homebrews ? :confused:

grisser
August 6th, 2007, 00:02
I'm on 3.52 m33-2.

I got the 2 plugin enabled. When I boot the game up, I don't hear any noise confirming that the USB is connected to the PC. USBhost window also doesn't say "connected to a device" neither.

Yes, I installed LibUSB driver (USBhost window will say "Connected to a Device" when I run PSPlink)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also are there any list of games that work with this thing?

jaws365
August 6th, 2007, 00:51
Nobody here use this with homebrews ? :confused:

I got this thing working yesterday and I actually wanted most to see the games.

I would not be too interested in having PSP Rhythm on a big screen when I can have greater more complex sequencers running on one of my laptops instead. Emulators are also better on XP and OSX. But it would be cool to play umd movies on tv, right now I can´t do that because I am on 3.52 M33...

xg917
August 6th, 2007, 01:26
how do you get this to work on OS X?

Broadus
August 6th, 2007, 06:49
I got it working by reading the instructions in the first post, not the readme that comes with the program...
This is pretty neat! Too bad the sound can't stream through the USB, and the PSP screen has to be on even when Remotejoy is on.
I can't figure out how to customize the PC/gamepad controls!
Is there a way to make the screen smooth on fullscreen, or does it have to be pixelized?

jaws365
August 6th, 2007, 08:49
how do you get this to work on OS X?

By running XP in a window :) It actually kicks ass except for some stuff. Amiga emulator, most music apps runs smoothly. I can even play Doom 3 on it!

However, my Macbook doesn´t have 3D graphics, could that be the reason why Remotejoy is so friggin slow on it?

Broadus
August 6th, 2007, 08:58
Now, I don't quite know how Remotejoy would work, but if I've got it down correctly, Remotejoy can make the PSP run slow just like any other background program, such as an MP3 plugin. I hardly doubt it has anything to do much with anyone's computer. Anyone playing using Remotejoy should run the PSP at 333 megahurtz.

Yodajr
August 6th, 2007, 12:29
Just a litte question : with psp game, you can quit the game without a crash ?

RDToT
August 6th, 2007, 13:00
this is the best damn thing :)
thanx for it ;)

Apoklepz
August 8th, 2007, 00:37
How can I obtain true fullscreen on my 15.4" widescreen display, and not a centered output image with black borders?

Can someone help me out with this? I want to obtain a corner to corner full resolution image on my laptop screen. Thanks in advance.

Attached is what my fullscreen looks like on my Toshiba satellite.

Nellus
August 8th, 2007, 17:06
I'm having a huge problem with the driver install on XP.

I did a key cleaning thing for my PSP, but didn't help.

I get it to pop up the install window, but every time I try to use the .inf files they "Doesn't contain proper informantion for your device". :mad:

Yodajr
August 8th, 2007, 20:52
Just a litte question : with psp game, you can quit the game without a crash ?

It must be a really really hard question :rolleyes:

Apoklepz
August 9th, 2007, 03:27
The only way of exiting a PSP Game UMD/iso back to the XMB without causing your PSP to crash is by clicking on the lower left tab that reads "Close PSPLink" otherwise It'll crash if you try to exit with the HOME button.

Like Staples....That was easy...and ....you're welcome. :)

Now, about my question on the previous page, last post....anyone got any suggestions?

Yodajr
August 9th, 2007, 04:55
Thank you ;)

jf6293
August 9th, 2007, 20:37
how do you get the it to work when you play games

chilln25
August 10th, 2007, 10:51
I couldn't agree more, Mew! And you're welcome, DarthPaul!

I've used this myself to capture videos of me playing both Syphon Filter and Monster Hunter, and it works perfectly smooth on my laptop with Pentium 4 2.20 Ghz, 256 MB RAM and Radeon Mobility 7500 32 MB. :)

Hey there blackrave, i tried the application you have that you posted for the remotejoy it wont work on mine, its 3.52m33 does it work on this? do i have to put the psplink folder on 1.50 folder cause i have a 3.52m33 folder. help me out bro? and i dont have a seplugins on my psp folder i created one its still doesnt work its says connected usb to psp but when i input %loadvsh if wont open i have a 1.5 usb on my computer is that ok?

blackrave
August 12th, 2007, 13:49
Hey there blackrave, i tried the application you have that you posted for the remotejoy it wont work on mine, its 3.52m33 does it work on this? do i have to put the psplink folder on 1.50 folder cause i have a 3.52m33 folder. help me out bro? and i dont have a seplugins on my psp folder i created one its still doesnt work its says connected usb to psp but when i input %loadvsh if wont open i have a 1.5 usb on my computer is that ok?

I see you haven't been active here since you posted that post, but nevertheless, I'll try to answer the question for you - of course you don't have to be logged in to visit this site - and maybe others.

Put the PSPLink folder containing the file EBOOT.PBP in the path ms0:/PSP/GAME150. If you don't have folder, create it or reformat your memory stick from the PSP's XMB.
Run the application on your PSP and make sure the USB cable is plugged in both to the PSP and the computer. Now you'll see a driver installation prompt on your computer. Choose to manually choose the driver path, and direct it to the RemoteJoy folder on your computer where the driver is somewhere (can't remember exactly where, and can't check right now). Installation of the driver should go smooth.
Now, exit the PSPLink program on your PSP since you have no use of it on M33 firmwares, since the LoadVSH doesn't work.
Turn off your PSP completely, restart it into recovery mode, activate USB. Make a folder named seplugins in the root of the memory stick if you don't have it. Move the prx plugins from this package (I think they're in a folder named seplugins), type the full paths to the plugins in a txt file named game.txt (if you want to use it in commercial games and 3.xx kernel homebrew) and in game150.txt (if you want to use it in 1.50 kernel homebrew (which is what the most homebrew is in)). Activate in the Plugins menu on the PSP recovery menu, and exit to the XMB.
Now, go to the game menu/UMD and start a game/application of your likes. When it has started up, start RemoteJoy on the computer and follow the instructions from the first post.

Sorry for the messy and clumsy post, but it's the best I can do. If anyone else still has the same problems, don't count on me to come and fix it.

fom_4_life
August 15th, 2007, 11:24
hey i got it working kinda.

i got my psp screen streaming to my pc but how do i now use my psp with out closing psplink. it hasnt gone to the xmb or anything :S

andypandy687
August 15th, 2007, 15:16
none of my games seem to work... :(

jupchinbom
August 18th, 2007, 03:36
Hey guys. I need help. I can connect the program and the PSP when I disable the two plugins. But it hangs when I load my UMD.

Also, when I enabled the two plugins. I can't connect to the PC anymore and it gives me a error "error 0x8002013B starting module" when I press X on the program used to connect it to the PC.

IronX
August 18th, 2007, 09:55
Just tried this cool thing too. Works for me.

I get around 30fps in most games (that works :)). Too bad many of them have problems, some have graphic glitches, others crash while playing a while. If I change the screen size to the smaller one (F3 or something) I get 60fps. My computer is an old 1.6Ghz.. something... 1gig memory, sucky gfx card... a laptop.

Hope this program will get better, as it is now it's not that good as it can't play ANY game I've tried perfectly... so the new PSP Slim might be a considerable choice as their tv out probably works flawlessly.

jupchinbom
August 18th, 2007, 10:53
Can someone tell me how to run games on this? Step by step instructions will be helpful. I can only manage to stream the display to the PC for XMB. There is no image when I try to use it in games. Even when I press F3 and F5, nothing happens.

IronX
August 18th, 2007, 17:34
Only works with games for me... which is no biggie for me, as I only want it for games anyway :). Guess I could find out how to make it work in XMB, but don't bother.

jupchinbom
August 20th, 2007, 16:14
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know what is the cause of the occasional hanging of a few seconds when I use this program for games?

I run games at 30 fps and have no lag at all. The only thing is that it hangs occasionally for like 1-3 seconds before continuing displaying the screen again.

This is very irritating for games which require fast reactions like DJ Max Portable 2 because when it hangs, I can't see the notes.

Can someone tell me the cause of it? It can't be my computer because it has 2GB DDR2 RAM and a ATI Radeon X1600 512MB.

Could the cause be the USB cable being lag? I have tried ISOs/CSOs and UMDs but it still hangs at times. It may be the USB cable I think, it was originally an old MP3 USB cable but I took it for PSP usage but it can transfer up to 4MB/s.

Can someone tell me the possible causes please? Thanks.

Also, how to I enable fullscreen? I have seen in videos using RemoteJoy and displaying in fullscreen WITHOUT the black borders.

Lastly, does anyone know why does my Burnout Dominator doesn't work with this RemoteJoy? It hangs when I try to play the game.

hacksparrow
August 20th, 2007, 22:03
oh wow, welp no reason to save money to play dracula x on big tv

Accordion
August 20th, 2007, 22:57
How can I obtain true fullscreen on my 15.4" widescreen display, and not a centered output image with black borders?

Can someone help me out with this? I want to obtain a corner to corner full resolution image on my laptop screen. Thanks in advance.

Attached is what my fullscreen looks like on my Toshiba satellite.

same problem for me, it's exactly the same size as the psp screen…which is kinda pointless.

anyone able to get actual full screen, or even anything slightly larger.

mavsman4457
August 20th, 2007, 23:01
OK call me stupid but I can't get this to work for some reason. I am running 3.40OE and I have tried using the plugins and the program itself but neither will give me a picture on my PC. The program on my PC tells me that it is connected and I can run %loadvsh but it just won't display the PSP's screen on my PC. I'm not sure if it's a problem with my drivers or the programs I'm running or if I'm not following directions correctly. I'm pretty sure my drivers are ok because Windows gave me the ok in the bottom right hand corner. Would switching to M33 work better? I've also tried using the GUI but is that only for M33? I feel more lost than I have been on my PSP in a long time. Can someone IM me using AIM or IRC? If not, a simple reply will help.

Apoklepz
August 21st, 2007, 00:41
This just in....The next IRshell Update will work with RemoteJoy and support multiplayer POPS!!!!

HOW SICK IS THAT?!?!?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAc-_-DsAPc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAc-_-DsAPc

mavsman4457
August 21st, 2007, 00:46
I hope it will support multiplayer for other emulators too, but I do need to get it working first so if someone could help me out that would be great. In case you have not noticed, I am a bit anxious to get this thing working. :)

txf
August 21st, 2007, 00:47
I wish I could get this working. But everytime I try ti copy the prx files to the psp, it tells me the files are corrupted and it couldn't copy them :-/

Apoklepz
August 21st, 2007, 01:14
Ok....Here's my quick TUT using 3.40 OE:

1) Put these four PRX files on your Memory Stick inside SEPLUGINS:
- psplink.prx
- psplink_user.prx
- remotejoy.prx
- usbhostfs.prx

2) Your GAME.TXT file, also inside the SEPLUGINS folder should include these two lines:
ms0:/seplugins/psplink.prx
ms0:/seplugins/remotejoy.prx

3) The PSPLink Eboot folder shoud go under GAME150 if you want it to play UMDs, ISOS and Homebrew. If you want to see the XMB on your PC you can only manage that by putting the PSPLink Eboot folder under GAME3xx folders...Don't ask...XP

4) Now go to Recovery Menu and Enable both psplink and remotejoy PRX files.

5) On your PC, start up RemoteJoy GUI and click both START tabs under both PSPSH and Window (you can do Fullscreen any time, but it's better to do it once you confirm the video image of your PSP screen popping up in your PC monitor).

6) Start up a UMD/ISO on your PSP.***Homebrew initiates differently...Please reffer to my comments on this a few pages back***

7) Enjoy!

Sketchy
August 21st, 2007, 01:45
Hey ppl,

I tried installing this like the readme says and what not, but it wouldn't work. After about half an hour trying get it to work, i just gave up. Now that i've removed everything from my PSP, i can't play anything, my games won't load nor my HB :(

Anyone know how to fix this??

Thanx

Peace

Harshboy
August 21st, 2007, 02:25
Ugh, this program is hit or miss for people. I followed the directions but it keeps saying connection refused and I did everything right.

Oh well :(

Apoklepz
August 21st, 2007, 03:17
I just read somewhere else that this last update does not work on M33 custom firmwares.

Harshboy
August 21st, 2007, 03:56
I just read somewhere else that this last update does not work on M33 custom firmwares.

Well then...that might be why it won't work for me:rolleyes:

Is there a version that does?

jaws365
August 21st, 2007, 10:11
It works on M33. Here is the magic trick (for me at least): Open the RemotejoyGUI and run a window, then start a game, press F5 when you see the gameboot on the PC, press F5 again when savegame is loaded.

mavsman4457
August 21st, 2007, 17:24
Ok....Here's my quick TUT using 3.40 OE:

1) Put these four PRX files on your Memory Stick inside SEPLUGINS:
- psplink.prx
- psplink_user.prx
- remotejoy.prx
- usbhostfs.prx

2) Your GAME.TXT file, also inside the SEPLUGINS folder should include these two lines:
ms0:/seplugins/psplink.prx
ms0:/seplugins/remotejoy.prx

3) The PSPLink Eboot folder shoud go under GAME150 if you want it to play UMDs, ISOS and Homebrew. If you want to see the XMB on your PC you can only manage that by putting the PSPLink Eboot folder under GAME3xx folders...Don't ask...XP

4) Now go to Recovery Menu and Enable both psplink and remotejoy PRX files.

5) On your PC, start up RemoteJoy GUI and click both START tabs under both PSPSH and Window (you can do Fullscreen any time, but it's better to do it once you confirm the video image of your PSP screen popping up in your PC monitor).

6) Start up a UMD/ISO on your PSP.***Homebrew initiates differently...Please reffer to my comments on this a few pages back***

7) Enjoy!

Thank you very much for the help. It turns out that it was working all along but only in game and not in the XMB but I just hadn't tried going in game yet. At default clockspeed it was running in the small window and the large window at maybe 10-15 FPS but with 333mhz it was running at a good 30FPS which is really all I need. I really hope the programmer of this app keeps working on it because it could be the best application one day. As far as I am concerned, it needs, control mapping, better framerate, better support for the XMB and homebrew, sound support, and if it were to reach the absolute greatest it could then it would have upscaling to your PC monitor so full screen doesn't look pixelated but that is a little much to ask for since Sony has difficulty upscaling games on PS3. I can't wait for the new releases of this.

usp8riot
August 21st, 2007, 20:50
I can't even get my PC to detect my PS2 when it's plugged in. No one else with the same problem?

Apoklepz
August 22nd, 2007, 02:46
Jaws365:

Oh so it does work on M33 customs? ...Disregard what I said earlier, then...and thanks for the info.

BTW, F5 is needed to be able to load saves anyways...it's not just an M33 custom thing, or as you said "magic trick".

This is one of the main reasons why a lot of people say that this app is crap cuz it freezes the PSP upon loading saves from the Memory Stick...they don't know about the F5 Video output toggle.

This all means of course that you should press F5 on your PC keyboard before loading a save on your PSP, then once the save is completely loaded you can proceed to press F5 once again to resume gaming on your PC monitor....I think the same thing goes for when you are manually Saving data....Auto saving seems to work fine for all my games so far, No freeze.

mavsman4457:

No problem, man.

Gizmo356
August 22nd, 2007, 03:16
It works on M33. Here is the magic trick (for me at least): Open the RemotejoyGUI and run a window, then start a game, press F5 when you see the gameboot on the PC, press F5 again when savegame is loaded.

How you get this to work on M33

mavsman4457
August 22nd, 2007, 04:18
I think this should be the base of Sony's next handheld. It should be more like a GP2X and have a bunch of addons along with AV out so it can basically be used as a computer. If it had bluetooth and AV out along with the ability to select the resolution of play then you could use the SIXAXIS with it and you could use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard for web browsing or even FPS games. That would be a great PSP.

usp8riot
August 22nd, 2007, 05:05
I concur. Perhaps the whole bottom section composed of about 4 usb hookups. For mice, keyboard, file transfer, controller, then a hookup for a monitor. Basically a mobile PC as said, which is probably too much to ask for at this point without it costing too much.

mavsman4457
August 22nd, 2007, 15:39
Well they could add bluetooth to it plus have an optional addon so you can plug things into USB ports like the GP2X has. They could then just have one AV thing, it might have to be HDMI by the time it comes out, and then just have a bunch of adapters if you want to hook it up to a different connector like DVI or VGA. We wouldn't need it to actually be a mobile PC just need to have the ability to play all the games and movies on a monitor along with the ability to surf the web with a good browser. It wouldn't be that difficult, you basically just need to add bluetooth to the current PSP and you've pretty much got it.

acn010
August 22nd, 2007, 15:59
sony should had put a bluetooth integrated in the psp!!!!! but why they did not install such awsome feature!!!!

jupchinbom
August 22nd, 2007, 16:23
Both 3.40 OE-A and M33 works for this.
(I've used both firmwares for this.)

Now can anyone tell me how to make it fullscreen without borders?

jupchinbom
August 22nd, 2007, 16:24
sony should had put a bluetooth integrated in the psp!!!!! but why they did not install such awsome feature!!!! Because they thought Wifi and IR is enough =(

jaws365
August 26th, 2007, 09:07
How you get this to work on M33

I put the prx files in "ms0:seplugins" and I have set my kernel mode to 1.5. Hope this will help :)

BTW: Do anyone know about a compatibility thread for Remotejoy?

I tested:

Tekken Dark Resurrection - works great
Metal Gear Acid - works great
SSX On Tour - works great
Tales Of The World - little slow
Tony Hawk 8 - ok, little slow
Wipeout - slow, buggy
Silent Hill Demo - greatest FPS I´ve seen but screen format is ****ed up
Vice City Stories - very slow
Shinobido Tales Of The Ninja - pretty ok

mavsman4457
August 26th, 2007, 20:13
I put the prx files in "ms0:seplugins" and I have set my kernel mode to 1.5. Hope this will help :)

BTW: Do anyone know about a compatibility thread for Remotejoy?

I tested:

Tekken Dark Resurrection - works great
Metal Gear Acid - works great
SSX On Tour - works great
Tales Of The World - little slow
Tony Hawk 8 - ok, little slow
Wipeout - slow, buggy
Silent Hill Demo - greatest FPS I´ve seen but screen format is ****ed up
Vice City Stories - very slow
Shinobido Tales Of The Ninja - pretty ok

I wish I knew about one but I haven't heard of one. I'd like to see one for homebrew since I really want to be able to play my emulators on my monitor. Also, has anyone figured out a way or found a program that will upscale the video that is being transmitted from the PSP? I tried DScaler but I couldn't find a way for it to see the image that the PSP was sending. Upscaling would be awesome for this.

kalafka
September 1st, 2007, 18:29
When i try this on 3.52 m33 or anythiung, and i select full screen, and press F

kalafka
September 1st, 2007, 18:30
3 nothing happens just a big black screen on my monitor, im on vista. if anyone has time to teach me how to do this plz aim me steven10291 :)

danknugz
September 22nd, 2007, 18:34
it does work, but i cant get the gui to work at all, it give an error, but i used the older version 1.4 and it works ( mostly ) fine.3.40 oe and 3.52 m33-4.the trick is to load all the .bat files and then load the game.

KamZhiYii
September 30th, 2007, 18:48
Sorry if this is a noob-ish question but does this only work with .ISO or will it work with UMD's aswell?

pantsonnos
October 1st, 2007, 09:36
Thanks heaps just what i was looking for,
and i was considering getting a slim for what?

Apoklepz
October 1st, 2007, 14:55
Sorry if this is a noob-ish question but does this only work with .ISO or will it work with UMD's aswell?

Both...Just remember, it'll work better if you clock your PSP at 333mhz.;)

danyyyi
February 7th, 2008, 22:03
this will work on psp fat 3.90 m33 ? please answer

Naeem
February 10th, 2008, 17:19
Yo thanks alot.

kubi_g
February 10th, 2008, 20:28
wat do i need 2 do it says

'' Error 0x8002013B starting module

jsuthers
February 10th, 2008, 22:15
you forgot to put one of the files in the seplugin....

i did the same thing but i did that and now it kind of works...

Kipposaurus
June 20th, 2008, 16:53
This works perfectly for me with 3.90 M33-3

I get 60 FPS and none of these save problems people are talking about.

I did have a bit of trouble installing it, but after following the instructions properly instead of winging it it worked.

Which keyboard buttons does it use? I'm having trouble finding them all through trail and error.

rano
August 31st, 2009, 05:59
thank you