PDA

View Full Version : CWCheat 0.1.9 Rev-A Released

DarthPaul
August 4th, 2007, 13:49
Via CWCheat (http://cwcheat.consoleworld.org/)

Weltall just released a new version of the well known cheat device system for the PSP.

Here is the changelog:

- [ALL] fixed a little glitch about brightness changing at boot up even with brightness control disabled if the default brightness level on the config was != 0
- [ALL] made various optimizations which made the prx go down of 1370 bytes
- [IRSHELL] added a special prx crafted for IRSHELL. It will load in homebrew mode and you are able to switch to game mode by pressing L TRIGGER + SELECT on the main menu. This will load the gameid and the database. When you go out from the game irshell will reset so even prx will be realoded, making cwcheat restarting in homebrew mode.
- [LITE] added a lite version of the build for IRSHELL
- [LITE] lite prxs were moved to a LITE subfolder in the package to avoid having a lot of prx on the archive root directory
- [ALL] now the cursor is positioned according to the inputted adress in the goto dialog even if not alligned with the shown bytes per line
- [ALL] the goto adress shown when you open it takes in consideration were you put the cursor

Enjoy!:)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
August 4th, 2007, 18:07
nice, i love this program. i use it mainly for ps1 games, but i cheat on psp games too. is there anywhere i could download mmore cheats because some games dont have any and some only have a few.

devdj
August 4th, 2007, 21:06
if ya want to know where there is a lot of cw cheats go
{warez link removed}and sign up that site has everything for any psp needs so go there or be square.

taiyoh
August 9th, 2007, 03:25
i cant get this to work with mhp 2...it just freezes then crashes.
I have M33 firmware btw

Nocuddle
August 9th, 2007, 05:58
Stuck with Crazy Taxi, maybe the game has protection?