PDA

View Full Version : Heavenly Sword dated for September 12th

Shrygue
August 4th, 2007, 22:29
via PS3 Fanboy (http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/08/03/heavenly-sword-dated-for-september-12th/)

Remember when we said that Lair and Heavenly Sword would be out on the same day, since the delay? Well it looks like that won't be the case. Heavenly Sword has now been "pushed back" (or "officially dated" if you want to be picky) for September 12th, a full week after Lair. Currently our minds are reeling. Just the thought of two highly anticipated titles actually being released is almost enough for us to forgive the recent delays and "official datings". Almost.

With August being the game wasteland that it is, with nary a Blu-Ray disc release to be seen, we're counting on Sony to step up to the plate and deliver us some decent PSN downloadable content for the next three weeks or so. To be fair, however, the last few weeks since E3 have been good for the PSN Store. Let's keep those demos coming. Ratchet and Clank and Lair, we're looking at you ...

acn010
August 4th, 2007, 22:59
*sigh* oh well at least it would be final.... i want it, it looks nice, problem is that im lacking money to afford it

Triv1um
August 5th, 2007, 10:51
Still can't wait...

Even though the demo was stupidly short, it still makes me want more. So I guess the demo has done what it was meant to do.