PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Moon Boy & Girl US Version

wraggster
August 4th, 2007, 23:53
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_Harvest_Moon_Boy___Girl_US_Version.html?a ff_id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP-0617-HARVEST-MOON-BOY-GIRL-US-L.jpg

Be the person you want to be in this epic farming adventure! In Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl, you must choose between Destiny (playing as a boy) or Fate (playing as a girl). While the farming chores are similar, your life, goals, friends and future family depend on how you help and interact with others in this wonderful world!

callsignAPOLLO
August 5th, 2007, 02:53
This is awesome! I love harvest moon! I play all three GBC versions on my psp, and the advance ones, now there's a psp native HM! wowzerz How feasible would a DS emulator be for psp though? lol :( I could even get the n64 HM working on my psp, but never the ds versions, or the 2 new upcoming HM's for DS on the psp; oh well. Is anyone working on a ds emulator for psp I wonder? -Sisko (3 bricked psp's, props to RIN DARK ALEX and M33)

andwhyisit
August 5th, 2007, 03:33
This is awesome! I love harvest moon! I play all three GBC versions on my psp, and the advance ones, now there's a psp native HM! wowzerz How feasible would a DS emulator be for psp though? lol :( I could even get the n64 HM working on my psp, but never the ds versions, or the 2 new upcoming HM's for DS on the psp; oh well. Is anyone working on a ds emulator for psp I wonder? -Sisko (3 bricked psp's, props to RIN DARK ALEX and M33)

A DS emulator would NOT be possible for the PSP, but it may be possible to create emulators for individual DS games, as it would be awesome to play the 4th gen pokemon games or that DS harvest moon game on the PSP.

This game is a port of 2 combined PS1 ports of a N64 port, if not then it looks similar.

EDIT: How did you get the N64 version working?

Joe88
August 5th, 2007, 04:12
omg
this game is so bad

sorry, it had to be said

at least futuristic harvest moon was enjoyable not like this trash

couldn't continue playing after a few hours...

jvabbdac
August 5th, 2007, 06:01
Im a really big fan from HM series...But, this game in particular is some kind of joke...All the game is really, 100% same from ps1 !!! Is a pice of crap ! I already play it on ps1, and copy the game for psp... But when i buy the psp version...Man...ALL THE SAME ! Don't buy this game ! Never !!! Only difference is you can play with a girl...Whatever, some place on the game the lag is same in ps1 game...IT'S ONLY A COPY FROM PS1 !!!!

DarthPaul
August 5th, 2007, 16:59
Hmm I haven't play any Harvest Moon ever,except the other one that came for the PSP,and it sucks,guess this one sucks too.

Buddy4point0
August 5th, 2007, 20:41
i like harvest moon. i have all the gbc ones and the gba one, also the boy ps1, and the n64 one. this one sounds great. i looked at the futuristic one and it looked extreamly gay. im going to buy this

jvabbdac
August 5th, 2007, 23:47
LOL !!! "looked extreamly gay"...Man.....
Serious...Don't buy this game....Is 100% same from ps1 !!!