PDA

View Full Version : PSP iR Shell 3.61 update released

On The Rise
August 5th, 2007, 21:45
This is a maintenance release which mainly solves the following issues:

Bug Fixes:

* Fixed screen corruption while changing CPU speed in PS1 games.
* Retained the overclock speed after exiting game/app while nethostfs is active.
* Fixed adhoc PC nethostfs connection problem. You no longer need to mess with the wlan switch.
* The MP3 will now resume at the exact position when switching firmware versions (1.5 iR Shell to 3.x iR Shell, or vice versa).
* Fixed the nethostfs crashing when fails to connect to the server. Nethostfs should no longer crash the PSP.
* Fixed autoboot plugin problem with some configurations. The updated version should fix the issue.

Special thanks:

* Dark_AleX for his previous contributions & help in iR Shell development. We hope you enjoyed hacking the PSP. Happy retirement and we wish you best of luck for your future endeavors.
* Team M33 for continuing DA's work and their help in fixing M33 firmware compatibility issues with iR Shell.
* All iR Shell private forum and unofficial forum members for their contributions, including donations, testing, skin making, plugins, etc.

Please note:
A previous installation of iR Shell 3.6 is required for the update to work.

Visit the unofficial iR Shell forums at http://www.irshell.org for more skins and other goodies for iR Shell.

If you would like to show your appreciation then donate to AhMan via Paypal.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 22:05
thats great, thanks

Sonicboy 101
August 5th, 2007, 22:26
Nice, im downloading now

DarthPaul
August 5th, 2007, 23:31
Sweet! Thanks for this.

masamune
August 6th, 2007, 00:30
hmm... The new irshell seems to crash when ever I have cwcheat on my memory stick. Anyone else have this problem?

It works fine after I remove cwcheat from seplugins though

IM back!
August 6th, 2007, 03:32
this is sweet

Buddy4point0
August 6th, 2007, 07:39
very awsome i simply love ir shell, and thanks for making it just update instead of having to completly reinstall ir shell.

JPJunkie
August 6th, 2007, 09:38
:thumbup: :thumbup: Yes!!!!!! and thanks!!!!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

b_simpson1999
August 6th, 2007, 11:00
well got my wifi to work but will it still work even iof the programe I use on my computer is PSPHOST but the router is on the other computer though i do have a reciver in my room & is it suppose to switch off when pressing home on a homebrew (i.e Unofficial NesterJ NES Emulator 1.11 RM [Rewind and Mirror Mods]) and my ps1 games seem to not work on usbhost even the 1 that worked before, i think the x and o button should be changed to x to load game/homebrew on 1.50 and o button to load normal (unless that too hard to do) instead of having to press L+R trigger and then square

djbrotherson
August 8th, 2007, 02:43
Hey guys, I have the new irshell 3.61 and it seems to give me "error loading application 800200D9" whenever I try to load GTA VCS

Anybody know why??

Oh yea and also my themeswapper doesn't seem to work either now... someone please help :(

F34R
August 16th, 2007, 17:38
try the support forums over at www.irshell.org

we've also set up a wiki on it as well, www.irshell.org/wikishell

just be aware, that you'll be hardpressed to get help if you haven't at least consulted the user guide and/or the wiki page for help.

jxx2005
August 21st, 2007, 17:35
does this work on 3.52 m33
and level of risk?
is this "OMG UNLESS YOU KNOW EXCATLY WHAT YOUR DOING DONT DO THIS" or is it more like "yea theres risk, but everything has risk"