PDA

View Full Version : SonicBuddha's Extreme PSP

wraggster
August 6th, 2007, 00:43
Via Acidmods (http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=7817.msg61444#msg61444) comes news of SonicBuddha's PSP, a PSP with tons of mods done to it, heres the listing:

List of features

1.clear case
2.USB charging
3.Dual nubs
4.Dual audio lighting chips (stereo)
5.PIC controlled additional lighting (press note to activate)
6.14 leds (total)
7.Custom made UMD door jewel
8.Wifi/mem/power indicator leds switched for [flash]orange/amber

Well, just finished this one an I am really happy with it. The lightings probably the best Ive done. Using two ic amps really helped get a good corolation between the music and the lighting. The left chip feeds the right one, this makes for a nice effect.

Heres the Vid

http://www.youtube.com/v/kxtLKOsiFxs

kidSN
August 6th, 2007, 01:22
wow n0ice.!
at first without pressin play i thought the psp was on fire lol

giggity giggity goo
August 6th, 2007, 02:16
what game is he playing? i dont know any FPS on the psp... theyre usually crap like MGS acid or that horrble killzone game

>_> ive been away from the scene forever sorry lol

DarthPaul
August 6th, 2007, 02:23
Ehr... it looks like you've really been out...
Metal Gear Ac!d is not Solid so it's not "MGS",and it's not even a First Person Shooter,Killzone neither..

Edit: The game he's playing is Coded Arms.

LilSwish722
August 6th, 2007, 02:29
yea...games like Coded Arms are FPS and anyways, this is a crazy mod...i'm half tempted to buy a new PSP and send it to these guys. I like the Dual Nub (hehe) thing and the clear case.

giggity giggity goo
August 6th, 2007, 02:48
i said that... neither are FPS as far as i knew psp didnt have a true FPS (as in goldeneye perfect dark etc etc)

lol my psp was stolen the DAY the 2.8 downgrader came out, also i have never owned a umd... psp console games are crap the reason psp's sell is for the video/mp3/and homebrew

a good FPS on the psp would redeem it but so far the only games worth buying on the psp are mostly rpgs (IMO so if you disagree please leave the flaming for other noobs)

in fact the only games ive ever owned are power stone coll. and darkstalkers coll. >_> anyway thx i figured it was something like coded arms, i guess its too muc to ask for a game like perfect dark or goldeneye for the psp, it makes too much sense >_<

Aryn
August 6th, 2007, 07:05
Sure, this mod is not too practical (well, besides using the PSP as a juke box or playing FPS games), but it looks very nice. In fact, I am jealous.

Oh, and I thought coded arms was actually decent for a game that one could quickly pick up and play. Sure, it lacked an actual plot and level design, but it was entertaining.

Gabba Gandalf
August 6th, 2007, 16:11
cool psp
if this would be my psp and it got bricked (by using a downgrader etc. ) my life would make no sence :-)

idan6767
August 6th, 2007, 16:17
dosent usefull

sourced
August 7th, 2007, 13:46
AWESOMENESS. I WANT ONE TOO *drool*

Paho
August 7th, 2007, 20:22
Woooow i really like the lights but not the back of the psp... looks weird... but the coolest thing is the second analog stick!! Awesome! gimme ur psp :D

Takean
August 8th, 2007, 03:28
I have been thinking about modding my psp with led lights. Anyone know if there is a websight out there that has step by step instructions and pictures on doing it? I would be a noob at it, but I follow directions really well as long as they are good directions...lol.