PDA

View Full Version : Ever been screwed over by a mate for his girlfriend?

Triv1um
August 6th, 2007, 00:51
Right guys, today I have just about had enough of my best mate.

I sort out with all of mates what's going down. And we all meet up, except one (lets call him Mr.Cockface), we do what we are doing get back. I phone Mr.Cockface to see what was up, he is out with his scabby girlfriend. I ask why he wasn't there when he said he would, he says because I wanted to see her. I say, well why didn't you bring her? He says I don't know.

He pissed over all of his mates just for her, and he has also lost a lot of friends and lost respect off all because of this.

Its not like this has only happened once, its like everytime?

Have any of you ever experenced anything simular to this?

(sorry about the emo'y thread, I just want to know)

Mr. Shadow
August 6th, 2007, 00:57
Yes my friend promised to come to my birthday and instead he left me for his shecnky ass girl! Hes not my friend anymore and he broke up with his.

VampDude
August 6th, 2007, 01:12
Right guys, today I have just about had enough of my best mate.

I sort out with all of mates what's going down. And we all meet up, except one (lets call him Mr.Cockface), we do what we are doing get back. I phone Mr.Cockface to see what was up, he is out with his scabby girlfriend. I ask why he wasn't there when he said he would, he says because I wanted to see her. I say, well why didn't you bring her? He says I don't know.

He pissed over all of his mates just for her, and he has also lost a lot of friends and lost respect off all because of this.

Its not like this has only happened once, its like everytime?

(sorry about the emo'y thread, I just want to know)

I think you need a song, or three!

http://dibel.supremeserver13.com/Ill/Ill%20Wil%20Press/105%20Squirrel%20Songs%202.swf

http://dibel.supremeserver13.com/Ill/Ill%20Wil%20Press/109%20Squirrel%20Songs%203.swf

http://dibel.supremeserver13.com/Ill/Ill%20Wil%20Press/52%20Sqirrel%20Song.swf

Safari Al
August 6th, 2007, 01:25

http://dibel.supremeserver13.com/Ill/Ill%20Wil%20Press/105%20Squirrel%20Songs%202.swf

http://dibel.supremeserver13.com/Ill/Ill%20Wil%20Press/109%20Squirrel%20Songs%203.swf

http://dibel.supremeserver13.com/Ill/Ill%20Wil%20Press/52%20Sqirrel%20Song.swf

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Triv1um
August 6th, 2007, 01:32
You know what guys. Go and **** yourselfs.

I asked a simple question I was looking for a simple answer. Instead I get spam!

Thank you Mr. Shadow for been the only decent one to give a simple answer.

Mr. Shadow
August 6th, 2007, 01:39
You know what guys. Go and **** yourselfs.

I asked a simple question I was looking for a simple answer. Instead I get spam!

Thank you Mr. Shadow for been the only decent one to give a simple answer.

So, do you still think i'm vampbri-n?:rofl: JK:thumbup: I feel for you.

JKKDARK
August 6th, 2007, 02:18
When you have a hot girl, your friends can go to hell

steve520
August 6th, 2007, 02:22
Damn I played all of Vampdudes videos at once it hurt my brain.

Man
August 6th, 2007, 02:25
Boo F**kin hoo, but i see where your commin from bros before ho's and such, but like Jkkdark says if shes that hot then you might be hard pressed to get him to come to other future events.

kcajblue
August 6th, 2007, 04:15
i know what youre talking about triv.
two of my friends do the same thing.
whenever we are hanging out, if his girlfriend comes by, he just leaves whatever he was doing and goes off somewhere with her.
and my other friend just leaves whenever he wants and looks for his girlfriend.

iniquitous_beast
August 6th, 2007, 04:25
That's life...

Prior commitments should always take precedence, no matter who asks; but if he didn't promise to hang with you on a specific day or time, then his gf should get his attention.

Don't fret over your friend too much. Man can not live on women alone. There are ways which men can only relax in the presence of other men. In time, he'll balance his time better between buds and broads.

ExcruciationX
August 6th, 2007, 05:14
Who hasn't had it happen to them?

There was an idiot that didn't come to his OWN birthday party (he was out with pure white trash and had thousands of dollars stolen from him shortly after).

What an idiot...

kcajblue
August 6th, 2007, 05:15
how in the hell do you miss your own birthday party.

ExcruciationX
August 6th, 2007, 05:42
how in the hell do you miss your own birthday party.
I have know clue. Ask him.

cloud_952
August 6th, 2007, 06:47
Been there.. totally and utterly screwed and betrayed for the woman-friend. x_X People suck. Hard.

Of course, we all know we'd do the same if we were in that position. But I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, so I can go back to pretending I'm holier-than-thou and passing judgement on those who ditch me for their girlfriends. -_-;

Triv1um
August 6th, 2007, 09:25
But I have a girlfriend and I love her to bits. I would never piss over my friends for her.

JPJunkie
August 6th, 2007, 10:15
But I have a girlfriend and I love her to bits. I would never piss over my friends for her.

If you have other friends why do you care about this one who is just messin about with ya!

And what the hell where those videos

Triv1um
August 6th, 2007, 10:32
If you have other friends why do you care about this one who is just messin about with ya!

This is my best friend i have known him since i was 4.

Mr. Shadow
August 6th, 2007, 11:28
Been there.. totally and utterly screwed and betrayed for the woman-friend. x_X People suck. Hard.

Of course, we all know we'd do the same if we were in that position. But I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, so I can go back to pretending I'm holier-than-thou and passing judgement on those who ditch me for their girlfriends. -_-;

Thats the complete irony of it and we don't even realize it to the point were we said we never did in the first place.:mad: The ****ing nerve of some people.

You see he is a example of "being loyal to your friends." Your girl might leave but your bests friends don't. Good job on your part.

Leaveing your friend for some girl isn't what we say "messing around."

The videos? I don't know i thought Vampdude was trying to be funny but this isn't "funny.":mad:

Which makes it stings even more, do you tell him that he does this? Maybe that will get his attention and make him realize that he should AT THE VERY MOST tell you were he's going.

But you see i see a hirachy among people that goes like this.....

1. family
2. lovers (girlfriends and boyfriends)
3. (Sadly:( ) best friends/friends:mad:

Its truely disgusting to see how people follow this "code" but thats why were in america. Sorry or the uk.:D

JPJunkie
August 6th, 2007, 14:03

Oh right sorry! This is serious well leave him to do what he wants and maybe he will relise how much he misses hanging with you:thumbup:

DarthPaul
August 6th, 2007, 15:35
Yes dude,I think that every man with "friends" have experienced that. Guys are like that nowadays,when they meet girls,they totally forget about their friends,about who was with them since childhood,about who gave them what they needed when they asked,about who listened to their problems,about who played with them... It's not nice :( I felt so bad when that happened to me,my best friend since childhood[4 years old,we could say since we were babies] changed a lot because of girls.

Hahaha the songs! ^_^ Do you like Emperor,Children of Bodom,Dimu Borgir? [very out of topic] Those are bands... I see you like Black Metal because you have Cradle of Filth on your signature.

When you have a hot girl, your friends can go to hell

Very funny! But not really,there's time for everything.

VampDude
August 6th, 2007, 23:32
Hahaha the songs! ^_^ Do you like Emperor,Children of Bodom,Dimu Borgir? [very out of topic] Those are bands... I see you like Black Metal because you have Cradle of Filth on your signature.

[Indeedly OffTopic]

Yeah, I like all kinds of metal (except GLAM). Both Cradle of Filth and Children of Bodom are some of my favorite bands. :D

[Now Back On Topic]

Triv1um should just leave his friend be for a while, he will get bored of the girl and come crawling back when she does the same to him but with her friends (girls are like that).

Triv1um
August 6th, 2007, 23:59
I have being waiting for like over a year (no joke) for them to split up.

It aint happening anytime soon.

VampDude
August 7th, 2007, 00:20
I have being waiting for like over a year (no joke) for them to split up.

It aint happening anytime soon.

That sucks if it's been over a year, friends should place first no matter what. I put everyone else (and videogames) before my girlfriend, your friend is obviously young minded and scared to be away from his girlfriend which is ruining his relationships with his friends as he is spending the time he would've with them with her.

iniquitous_beast
August 7th, 2007, 18:51
It seems to happen more with guys who have trouble getting girls. My sophomore college roommate was a big fat nerd. He was fun to hang with, but once he met a female big fat nerd, he practically disappeared. He even moved in with her.
I missed him, but I did get to have the room all to my self for an entire semester.

I guess my point is that some guys are afraid of displeasing their women, because they think that they don't deserve a relationship. Thus, they sell their souls to their girlfriends out of fear that the woman will leave them at the first moment that they show some backbone.