PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with my XBOX system w/Excuter

Cross
June 22nd, 2005, 06:41
Ok, I have 2.6 on my XBOX and the thing is wonderful, I did my own fashion statement to it, paint and lights, etc. But now I want to add my own EMU's (SNES and NES mainly). So some help would be great. I have noticed a few things so I thought I would address them here:

1) I have a 160gig HD but my XBOX only sees it as a 120, I take it thats the max for some reason or is there a fix that does not delete everything on my XBOX (aka my games) to open that additional space?

2) How do I install EMU's on my XBOX as I know u can not just connect the HD, etc. I have a disk that is I believe the Slayer installer but I can not change it. I would like to add the EMU's but have not located the SLayer installer for Free anywhere its all pay sites. Any help here?

3) Are there any updates I should be applying? To the MOD etc? I am not to familure with the scene since frankly, my XBOX does almost everything I want it to except play SNES/NES. So I have really just left it alone. But anything to make it work somoother, etc would be great.

Thanks guys!!

Also I tried DLing some SNES Emu's with no luck here on the DC site links, anyone have them/can tell me what I should be using for good speed, compatability, options, and quality? Thanks again!!!

Onetonbullet
June 30th, 2005, 06:14
Sorry I didnt see this post before...
1)To open that extra space you will need a bios that supports LBA48...
2)Burn a dvd with the emulator you want with the roms...OR in whatever directory structure the readme tells ya to ftp that folder to your f games folder.....

If you need more detailed instructions let me know...I hope this helps.

Cross
June 30th, 2005, 06:19
yes more detailed instructions are needed, lol.

Heres direct questions.

1) I have Gen, SNES NES EMU's. I do not see anything saying how to install them in the read me. I have found the default ROM directy I think but a walk through on installing these would be very helpful.

2) I also found the Playstation EMU, can you tell me how to install this if its any different and what to do with the games (Do I need to make ISO's or can I run them from the DVD drive?) NM Figured this out they need to be IMages....ISO's or BIN's?

3) Lastly can I put all the EMU's on one disc to install them or sep? What Type of DVD R's does the XBOX pref? As u can see I am not to familure with this....and I only have DVD-R and DVD+R discs right now

Onetonbullet
June 30th, 2005, 06:29
I'm sending you a PM...

Cross
June 30th, 2005, 06:40
K, I have everything ready to burn.... Just waiting to hear from u!

Onetonbullet
June 30th, 2005, 06:53
Sorry I sent a PM explaining FTP.....Do you know how to make XBOX ISO's and burn DVD's?

Cross
June 30th, 2005, 07:05
..........wait I have to make spec ISO's.... I just burnt a DVD... how do the ISO's have to be setup? I have plenty of DVD's I would just like to not use to many lol.

Onetonbullet
June 30th, 2005, 07:20
I sent another PM lol

get cloneXB here:
http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/~xbox/xbox-scene/tools/isotools/CloneXBv2.3Setup.rar

Cross
June 30th, 2005, 07:41
ok, I had 2.1 I am updating it now.

Cross
June 30th, 2005, 07:42
Alright!! New version DL'd and it seems that SNES is good, its installing now!

Cross
June 30th, 2005, 08:17
SNES is up and running! Super Metroid on XBOX....now if only I could get Metroid Prime on this and my PSP.....esp my PSP...heheh lol.

Cap'n 1time
June 30th, 2005, 14:32
SNES is up and running! Super Metroid on XBOX....now if only I could get Metroid Prime on this and my PSP.....esp my PSP...heheh lol.

yah, good luck with that.

Cross
June 30th, 2005, 15:49
lol, it would be nice though :p

ptr.exe
June 30th, 2005, 16:13
now if only I could get Metroid Prime on this
Or you could just spend £30 and buy a Cube.

Cross
July 1st, 2005, 06:16
I have a Cube, had one since about 2 months after they were released ^-^ I just like Metroid....if you could not tell from my posts here. That and Mega Man :p