PDA

View Full Version : Arrogance... (help for psp)

AlexRoxUrSox
August 7th, 2007, 10:45
The IM Starts with :
---------------------------------
Hi Alex. My name is Bruce. I came across your notice on the dcemu website about the psp290 about the prob on mapthis not being able to find a satellite. I'm having the same prob. Any chance that you could help? Cheers

after I've helped...
this is what I get

Huey says:
what's your problem? go **** yourself you ****!!!!

I hate people who are rude...

Any one who needs help with their psp and mapthis...have some freaking manners...
Im doing this as a favour...I could just ignore you all...sure you don't need my help, but if you ask...have some darn manners...

----------------------------------

harryohh
August 7th, 2007, 11:44
What did you say to him?

All the story isn't being told

PDG
August 7th, 2007, 14:34
A lot of times people ask me if i can send them my .prx files, but i always say *Is easier if you extract them yourselve, if i extract mine and send them over and your PSP bricks i wil get tons of shit. But if you brick your own PSP its your fault ;)

And theres that legal issue too *Lol*

And i got lots of complains about this from the people sending me PMs and im a unhelpful bastard and all that shit *Lol*

This is just me being ironic
Shure im unhelpful, im just making FlashVideoguides and translating them and helping other people on other forums getting their PSPs running with these apps....

Ooh yea.... i almost forgot, i started a translation project for MapThis so everyone can contribute with translated packs so people who cant read English or understand can use the app as well ;)

Ive made some guides and translated them and added them to my signature, i just finished a guide that shows how to generate maps, ill add this one soon... here´s a sneek peek ---> http://www.vampire.se/misc/PSP/flashguide/GPS/generatemaps_us/

Cheers fron Sunny Sweden :D

pspmyhouse
August 8th, 2007, 14:06
What did you say to him?

All the story isn't being told

I agree.

Don't you think it's also a bit immature to be posting this? I don't think you had to leave the guys details!!

PDG
August 8th, 2007, 14:24
I agree.

Don't you think it's also a bit immature to be posting this? I don't think you had to leave the guys details!!

I can understand the frustration but i often shake that right off :) But i myselve would have left out the e-mail info :p

PS34ME
August 8th, 2007, 14:25
Nice waste of time thread.

MOD PLEASE REMOVE

PDG
August 8th, 2007, 14:31
Nice waste of time thread.

MOD PLEASE REMOVE

Hey Noobie :)
Its called a Discussion forum, so its okay for people to discuss things *Lol* :rofl:

PS34ME
August 8th, 2007, 14:37
Hey Noobie :)
Its called a Discussion forum, so its okay for people to discuss things *Lol* :rofl:

:rofl: Sorry MR 30 posts noobie. But fair call.
I agree with the other posts thou that the personnal e-mail shouldn't of been left.

Welshboy
August 8th, 2007, 14:54
It's all very, very, very childish.

PDG
August 8th, 2007, 15:06
:rofl: Sorry MR 30 posts noobie. But fair call.
I agree with the other posts thou that the personnal e-mail shouldn't of been left.

30 posts but 30 very helpful posts if you check it out ;)

And this account may be a new one but ive been around on the scene a long time modding Gameconsoles and Revving my own solutions and creating modchips myselve, i just got a PSP-290 GPS to Sweden and wanted đo get it working, and at post 5-8 i started to produce How To do Guides in flash of how to set up a PSP running Fw 3.52 M33-2 with the MapThis Program and PSP-290 module ;)

Its all about sharing info and carig for other members, and not to stare blindly on the ammount of posts :) That way spammers gets the best respect :D

AlexRoxUrSox
August 8th, 2007, 16:13
omg, one of the guys who is asking me to remove it, I bet he's the guy, cause he never told me his dcemu username...Haha, Ill bet your angry now...
The INITAL LOCATION CAN BE A VALUE FROM -37 TO 8
there are multiple possibilites, but he cussed at me the first time it didnt work. Lol

All the story is being told.
WHO WANTS TO SEE THE EMAILS HE SENT ME!
then he emails me:
Sorry I didn't know you were only 15 yearsold.

This guy obviously doesn't think I have the guts to swear.
Anyway, he blocked me from his emails cause he was scared to get a meanie reply.
Or his parents might read it and kick him out...Haa

Reply to this if you want to see the emails...

AND AGAIN! ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH THEIR PSP (PSP-290 or Holux recievers)
-------------------------------

Always here (almost)
Always cheer(Always) =D

And if the dude who swore is reading this...
I hope your psp blows up in your face =)

AWESOM-O
August 8th, 2007, 16:47
Hehe :thumbup: nice job Alex !

I had the same prob. (dint get any sat's) but I got help from Alex and rlly believe me, i'm still verry thankfull to Alex :thumbup: And no i dont be rude to him (like that guy)

If your to stupid to fix it, dont blame it to people who are whiling to help.. ;)

Grtz.

AlexRoxUrSox
August 8th, 2007, 17:00
THE KINDER FILES!
it starts with an IM:
(email used with permission)
[email protected]
Devil_Joe says:
hi there

and soon ends with

Alex - loves - her ^_^ says:
haha yeah

Devil_Joe says:
thanks for ur help

Now compare the two. =)

His Dcemu id is junxiang.

Bite me Bruce.

pspmyhouse
August 8th, 2007, 23:46
And if the dude who swore is reading this...
I hope your psp blows up in your face =)

No wonder the guy swore at you.

Grow up Alex.

PS34ME
August 9th, 2007, 03:09
Grow up Alex.

I second that. Very childish!!

360xbox360
August 9th, 2007, 03:15
This is the first post I read. Not the best of starts.

It's posters like AlexRoxUrSox that ruin these types of forums, fulling them up with pathetic comments.

deniska
August 9th, 2007, 03:57
Guys,
This is really off topic.
please use appropriate forums ...

closing...

PSPdemon
August 9th, 2007, 03:57
No need to spreed around other peoples information and such...

and if you have a problem...consult the problem elsewhere (either in a pm...or just talk about who what when where how and why.... )

Just dont bring in problems onto the forums.

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon