PDA

View Full Version : Your Most embarassing moment with a Game console

sourced
August 8th, 2007, 03:07
What has been your most embarassing moment with a video game console?

for me, i was once caught M*****B**ING to the boobies of those girls fighting each other on dead or alive on my ps1 back in the day. :o

kcajblue
August 8th, 2007, 03:26
LMAO!
that must have been an awkward moment.
who caught you?

anyway, i cant think of anything really.
the worst thing i can think of is when my cousins were playing the playstation.
i tripped over the controllers wires and unplugged them when i was passing by.

V3N0M
August 8th, 2007, 03:31
sourced, its a shame you weren't here when the Junk forum was active. From what I've seen from all of your threads/posts you would have loved the Junk forum! :p

Anyways the closest thing that has come to embarrassment with a game console for me was when I was modding my PS2 and seriously screwed it up. This was because at the time I was a bit cocky and very inexperienced with modding game consoles. So I lost a perfectly good PS2 simply by being overconfident and careless. Sdfs

sourced
August 8th, 2007, 03:37
LMAO!
that must have been an awkward moment.
who caught you?

anyway, i cant think of anything really.
the worst thing i can think of is when my cousins were playing the playstation.
i tripped over the controllers wires and unplugged them when i was passing by.

my uncle. and all he said was, dont rub too hard. LOL

ExcruciationX
August 8th, 2007, 04:19
I threw a controller through a TV once.

Luckily, it was mine. :p

winxp64
August 8th, 2007, 04:46
Playing Guitar Hero in walmart and beating bark at the moon on expert...throwing the guitar down and running around electronics like a maniac...yeah in public with ppl watching....lol

SnesR0X
August 8th, 2007, 09:27
Well, the worst thing that's happened to myself while gaming was when my friend and I were playing Mario Party 2 on my n64, and my good old 32' LCD TV fell over. Then I felt really hot all over and got boils all over my arms. It sucked.

sourced
August 8th, 2007, 11:06
Playing Guitar Hero in walmart and beating bark at the moon on expert...throwing the guitar down and running around electronics like a maniac...yeah in public with ppl watching....lol

you gots issues. :thumbup:

Well, the worst thing that's happened to myself while gaming was when my friend and I were playing Mario Party 2 on my n64, and my good old 32' LCD TV fell over. Then I felt really hot all over and got boils all over my arms. It sucked.

lollll, that must suck

Mr. Shadow
August 8th, 2007, 11:12
Before it do i'll say when i was playing with my dog bear, i threw the ball for him and my sister was playing the gamecybe and bear got tangled ini the cord and he pulled the gamecube all around the house.

mcdougall57
August 8th, 2007, 16:06
i dont think i could see myself w**king over a video game but i did brake my m8s wii remote by swinging it too hard and the band snapped so it smashed against his tv

sourced
August 8th, 2007, 16:15
i dont think i could see myself w**king over a video game but i did brake my m8s wii remote by swinging it too hard and the band snapped so it smashed against his tv

i was 13 okay? gimme break. lol.

btw, yeah, i broke a Wii Mote too

Mr. Shadow
August 8th, 2007, 16:18
i was 13 okay? gimme break. lol.

btw, yeah, i broke a Wii Mote too

What game were you jerking off about?:confused:

sourced
August 8th, 2007, 17:02
dead or alive :O

acn010
August 8th, 2007, 17:24
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Df6wMkZIKmM

VampDude
August 8th, 2007, 18:21

And what is that a video to? Please don't say this is you doing what Sourced did over his game, cause I know you actually do it! lol :rofl:

sourced
August 9th, 2007, 03:52

OMFG! howd you get this video of me wanking? :eek:

lol. kidding.