PDA

View Full Version : Modded PSP Flash Player

wraggster
August 8th, 2007, 19:38
News/release from Eculewatt:

I'm gaining my knowledge with this stuff and decided to modify a psp flash player. It plays up to flash player 7 files and I'm trying to figure out how to make the home button work.
Simpily place the swf file anywhere in your psp memory stick and browse in the flash player.

Extract the two folders into MS>PSP>GAME
or MS>PSP>GAME150

Hope you like

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via eculewatt (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1720520&postcount=1)

Sterist
August 8th, 2007, 19:47
wow, i thought flash was done for

good job! :)

sony really should update their cheap ass flash player, on both psp and ps3. they could learn a thing or two from you

tuddy
August 8th, 2007, 20:05
brilliant job there. Not only does it mean I can finally view my episodes of IMP (a flashmovie series that is amazing, imo) on my PSP without converting them, it could increase the available oppurtunities for flash games on PSP.

sonikku88
August 8th, 2007, 20:37
I've wanting to play flashes on my PSP for ages, but SWF Player is rubbish. Hopefully, this one will be much better. Gonna test it out now.

---THOUGHTS---

OK, I tryed it out and I can't say I'm happy. It's basically the same as the old SWF Player, with the extremely slow SWF file loading time. It takes like 3 minutes to load a 400KB flash file! Also, the play button, which is more-or-less at the beginning of every flash movie, doesn't appear when the flash is loaded. Please try and work on these things. I want to play flash files on a portable device so bad. <='[

Codaz
August 8th, 2007, 21:12
Nice ! But we need a more secure option, replacing the Netfront Browser with a new one or something. That supports Flash Video upto Flash 9 or something.

Yoohoo Sony, where are you ?

NSCXP2005
August 8th, 2007, 21:13
its not working, when I run the eboot it says in can not be started, any ideas why?

Buddy4point0
August 8th, 2007, 21:16
i wish someone would replace the internet browser flash player. i dont really keep flash files on my psp, just get them on the internet. so im not gonna use this.

tigran1808
August 8th, 2007, 22:53
cool

psman
August 8th, 2007, 23:01
wat exactly does this do can u like watch certain things online now or is it to improve flash games we download

DarthPaul
August 9th, 2007, 00:06
Damn nice idea. I wish it really works as I expect it..

pkmaximum
August 9th, 2007, 00:08
No offense, Flash 7 on the PSP through the internet browser isn't going to happen. Just not enough ram, maybe on the new PSP that is coming out its possible?

Littlefighter19
February 13th, 2010, 17:11
Does the custom key mapping exist for Flash Games?
I got the problem 80020130 with 5.00 m33-6