PDA

View Full Version : "Halo 3" Becomes Fastest-Selling Pre-Ordered Video Game in History! 1 Million so far!

Darksaviour69
August 9th, 2007, 15:20
Today Microsoft announced that preorders in North America for the exclusive Xbox 360 title have exceeded the 1 million milestone. Thats not including the rest of the world, like us halo fans in Europe!

http://www.dcemu.dreamhosters.com/pics/d/27-4/Halo3coop.jpg

“The excitement for ‘Halo 3’ is incredible,” said Jill Hamburger, vice president of movies and games at Best Buy. “From our preorders online and the buzz we’re hearing in our stores, we know this release is going to be one of the biggest entertainment events of the year. We’re thrilled to be able to bring it to our customers.”

Basil Zero
August 10th, 2007, 21:10
Wow one million, seems like MS doesnt have to worry about their fall lineup since one game makes it their worthwhile xD

BrooksyX
August 10th, 2007, 21:35
I thought Gamestop stated a while back that they had taken 4 million preorders for Halo 3 by themselves.

gdf
August 11th, 2007, 16:13
holy shit, that's some amount! :O!

(glad i have xbl before it comes out lol)

acn010
August 11th, 2007, 16:21
played the beta.... it seems ok to me.. .my xbox is on florida, my cousin brought his

SSaxdude
August 11th, 2007, 16:56
I reserved the Elite edition the day I bought Gears of War, which was last November.

Yesterday at a 7/11 I saw they had a sign for Halo 3 preorders. You know this is going to be a huge game when quick marts are going to sell it.