PDA

View Full Version : my yugioh card

kcajblue
August 12th, 2007, 01:07
i have 3 dark magicians and they are all from the starter deck yugi, but one of them is all holographic.
does that mean anything or is it just like that because of some defect.

the one on the left is the one that is all holographic.
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/3048/pict0080sd1.jpg

Aovsz2yVWHQ

acn010
August 12th, 2007, 01:11
looks fake
lmao!!!!
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol... nah... no price... you can find them everywhere... even on the streets in the garbage...well atleast in new york

kcajblue
August 12th, 2007, 01:14
looks fake
lmao!!!!
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol... nah... no price... you can find them everywhere... even on the streets in the garbage...well atleast in new yorklol. do you know what im talking about.
the whole thing is holo, not just the name and picture, the border and everything else is shiny too! :D

acn010
August 12th, 2007, 01:16
lol. do you know what im talking about.
the whole thing is holo, not just the name and picture, the border and everything else is shiny too! :D

i have like234863294786239765 of those and all of them looks different
you can see the code... if its different dont worry... if its the same code and looks different... woah....

kcajblue
August 12th, 2007, 01:17
i have like234863294786239765 of those and all of them looks differentthe ones you have are probably all fake.

acn010
August 12th, 2007, 01:19
nope, all with the original hologram from lower left corner, so there genuine

kcajblue
August 12th, 2007, 01:21
well. if thats what you say.

i want to see what other people think.

ICE
August 12th, 2007, 01:25
one is older than the other by a good amount?

ganondorf
August 12th, 2007, 01:30
http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/25853/2003777683868012877_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2003777683868012877)

acn010
August 12th, 2007, 01:39
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/acn010/untitled-2.jpg
favorite card of all time XD
and it saved me from tough battles too XDD

JKKDARK
August 12th, 2007, 01:39
saw them on ebay, and your hand is small

ganondorf
August 12th, 2007, 01:44
I never really had yugio cards. Are those cards worth alot?

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 01:47
I never really had yugio cards. Are those cards worth alot?

YuGiOh cards aren't worth as much as people would like them to be, they're worthless.

ganondorf
August 12th, 2007, 01:51
YuGiOh cards aren't worth as much as people would like them to be, they're worthless.

Thats why I never buy them. Your paying for pieces of cards made out of paper.

ICE
August 12th, 2007, 02:36

just go play tourneys and make your money back and then some :D

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 02:43

I used to collect Pokémon cards about 8 years ago, I only collected them for cash value. Which I completed the original base set, I was going to start collecting YuGiOh cards 5 years ago but I saw that they were a waste of money (I bought the GameBoy ADVANCE games instead) :D

Classic80s
August 12th, 2007, 03:32
What you gonna do with it? Make another videoooo?

razorak
August 12th, 2007, 03:43
lol...i used to play too...then i decided that perhaps a handheld would provide more entertainment and you don't need 2 players to play it. Thus i sold all my cards for a profit and bought a gbasp too...lol

kcajblue
August 12th, 2007, 10:09
YuGiOh cards aren't worth as much as people would like them to be, they're worthless.yeah. they arent as much as they should be, but you can still get a good amount for some of the cards.

Mr. Shadow
August 12th, 2007, 11:47
AHHHHHHHH kcajblue i just relized that your name spelled backwards is jack! Sorry offtopic but let me help out jack here as i play yugioh and i know a lot about it. Your dark magican that has a shiny picture and words and stars has a sort of rarity rank if you will that goes as such.

common-everythings normal nothing shiny
rare-just the letters are a shiny silver color
super rare-just the picture is shiny
Ultra rare-The picture is shiny and the letters are a shiny gold color
Secret rare-rainbow colored letters and a more fancy shiny picture.
Ultimate rare-This is were EVERTHING like the stars and the type and stuff are shiny. The shinyness is really dark.

So as you can see your card that is ultimate rare is real and it actually fetchs a higher price. How you got it out of a yugi stater deck is beyond me as they didn't have ulitimate rare back in that time period. But just smile you got a very lucrative item there that can easily go above the price of 36 dollars. Which is good for a card. Not touching it what so ever can boost the price to almost 100! But thats only if your buyer is desperet or has no life.^_^

acn010
August 12th, 2007, 14:09
iused to play underground XD
i just waisted like20 dollars in starter deck yugi, and kept playing, started to bet on decks and so on, i had my losses for just 20 dollars i got like 4935730485384265937845634850 cards stored in the basement

Sonicboy 101
August 12th, 2007, 14:10
I used to collect Pokémon cards about 8 years ago, I only collected them for cash value. Which I completed the original base set, I was going to start collecting YuGiOh cards 5 years ago but I saw that they were a waste of money (I bought the GameBoy ADVANCE games instead) :D

Lol me too, I remember the YuGiOh games had cards that came with them. The crappy ones mostly. :D

acn010
August 12th, 2007, 14:13
oh yeah... lol includes 3 rare cards

Mr. Shadow
August 12th, 2007, 14:28
oh yeah... lol includes 3 rare cards

Thats the only reason i got the games in the first place.:rofl:

acn010
August 12th, 2007, 14:30
oh wow.......... lol
i remember they had a movie thing and the movies were giving away one rare card per child

Mr. Shadow
August 12th, 2007, 14:56
oh wow.......... lol
i remember they had a movie thing and the movies were giving away one rare card per child

Yeah i got the rarest card on the first try and my friends were jealous the entire movie, constantly asking me to trade me.:rofl:

acn010
August 12th, 2007, 15:05
i have like 5 of those cause i have a friend who worked on the movies... he's was like here take them, there the last ones, i was like... cool ^.^ i still have them, but dont know where i left them...

Mr. Shadow
August 12th, 2007, 15:09
i have like 5 of those cause i have a friend who worked on the movies... he's was like here take them, there the last ones, i was like... cool ^.^ i still have them, but dont know where i left them...

Some kid traded them for exodia, THREE ENTIRE SETS!! I'm unbeatable unless i can't draw.^_^:rofl:

acn010
August 12th, 2007, 15:24
i think those cards were banned.........

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 18:23
I vote YuGiOh is kinda stupid, people will pay anything for YuGiCrap.

Check this out, it's a YuGiOh online account (it says - 2307 Cards) selling for Ł101.00 (GBP) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Yu-Gi-Oh-Oline-Gunslinger-Account-2307-Cards-NR_W0QQitemZ250152340368QQihZ015QQcategoryZ60241QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow, it's not even real YuGiOh cards to play with. I hope the buyer knows what he/she knows what useless junk they are buying! :rofl:

Mr. Shadow
August 12th, 2007, 18:41
i think those cards were banned.........

Yeah but im an undergroud person like you. I don't do tournaments anyway. Waste of money.:rofl:

SnesR0X
August 12th, 2007, 18:49
Dude, screw Yu-Gi-Oh Digimon cards are the shit!
I probably could kick all your butts in a game of that...

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 18:57
Dude, screw Yu-Gi-Oh Digimon cards are the shit!
I probably could kick all your butts in a game of that...

Magic the Gathering are the best actually! :D

Man
August 12th, 2007, 19:02
I think my favourite card game is go-fish. At my school they banned pokemon cards because the older kids were ripping the younger kids off, i was one of those young kids, but i was smart enough to think about that kinda thing, by younger brother bought a book to tell you how much the cards were worth, and it was rediculous how much they were worth, but i got out of that shit along time ago. the only cards i collect now have girls numbers on them !

Mr. Shadow
August 12th, 2007, 19:18
I think my favourite card game is go-fish. At my school they banned pokemon cards because the older kids were ripping the younger kids off, i was one of those young kids, but i was smart enough to think about that kinda thing, by younger brother bought a book to tell you how much the cards were worth, and it was rediculous how much they were worth, but i got out of that shit along time ago. the only cards i collect now have girls numbers on them !

So how much is that worth?:rofl:

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 19:32

So how much is that worth?:rofl:

The trade value for ugly girls is possibly lower than the ones of hot girls, I would say $5-10 for the ugly girls.

Mr. Shadow
August 12th, 2007, 19:46
Then thoses are probally hoes then. How much for pretty/sexygrils.

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 22:41
Then thoses are probally hoes then. How much for pretty/sexygrils.

About $20-30, but if you buy from me you will get them as cheap as €15 each since I have loads! lol :p

kcajblue
August 12th, 2007, 23:35
AHHHHHHHH kcajblue i just relized that your name spelled backwards is jack! Sorry offtopic but let me help out jack here as i play yugioh and i know a lot about it. Your dark magican that has a shiny picture and words and stars has a sort of rarity rank if you will that goes as such.

common-everythings normal nothing shiny
rare-just the letters are a shiny silver color
super rare-just the picture is shiny
Ultra rare-The picture is shiny and the letters are a shiny gold color
Secret rare-rainbow colored letters and a more fancy shiny picture.
Ultimate rare-This is were EVERTHING like the stars and the type and stuff are shiny. The shinyness is really dark.

So as you can see your card that is ultimate rare is real and it actually fetchs a higher price. How you got it out of a yugi stater deck is beyond me as they didn't have ulitimate rare back in that time period. But just smile you got a very lucrative item there that can easily go above the price of 36 dollars. Which is good for a card. Not touching it what so ever can boost the price to almost 100! But thats only if your buyer is desperet or has no life.^_^lol. actually my name isnt jack. i just prefer that name over my real name.
and thanks for helping me sort this thing out.

i doubt ill sell it though cause im lazy and no one would want to buy it.

iused to play underground XD
i just waisted like20 dollars in starter deck yugi, and kept playing, started to bet on decks and so on, i had my losses for just 20 dollars i got like 4935730485384265937845634850 cards stored in the basementi just played yugioh with my cousins yesterday just to get a feel for it again.
it was pretty fun actually.
but i doubt ill still start collecting again.

Magic the Gathering are the best actually! :Dlol. i used to collect those cards, but i didnt know anything about them or how to use them.

and i think that people who play magic the gathering are more nerdy than people who play yugioh because magic the gathering is meant for an older audience than yugioh is. :P

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 23:52
lol. i used to collect those cards, but i didnt know anything about them or how to use them.

and i think that people who play magic the gathering are more nerdy than people who play yugioh because magic the gathering is meant for an older audience than yugioh is. :P

I've never played MTG, but I like the cards thou as they don't look as cartoony/cartoon like as YuGiOh.

I collected a good amount of Magic The Gathering cards over the years (I've stopped now - I think - unless I'm tempted to buy more), I got my first packet back in 1996. But I never collected them at the rate of the other MTG fans/players do or did, I just liked the monsters and creatures on the cards :D

Man
August 13th, 2007, 00:40
I bought a ton of the magic the gathering cards just because i liked the pictures and artwork, then i tried to play the game and i was just like "f**k this" and gave up. I know a group of kids that get together and get really stoned and play D&D.

VampDude
August 13th, 2007, 00:47
I bought a ton of the magic the gathering cards just because i liked the pictures and artwork, then i tried to play the game and i was just like "f**k this" and gave up. I know a group of kids that get together and get really stoned and play D&D.

I never attempted to play, I don't understand trading card games. I bet if I tried to play I would possibly lose, and for some reason I always used to play games against people who made up their own rules. When I was 12 I lost "all" my original (and some rare) Micro Machines to some kid who made up a game (Micro Machines weren't even to be played like that), I never played games with anyone after that :(

DarthPaul
August 13th, 2007, 01:53
Yu-Gi-Oh cards suck,as all Trading Card Games do. It's all a waste of money. And who will buy the card for cash? well my brother bought a card for $105..what a dumb-ass. Some day he will notice how dumb he is and how much time he wasted playing with those stupid piece of papers. And that day I'll laugh on his face until I explode. He thinks he will rule the world or something if he wins a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament. He'd win like 10 and he thinks he's the king of the world. Shame on him and all of you Trading Card Players!

ninja9393
August 13th, 2007, 02:16
Yu-Gi-Oh cards suck,as all Trading Card Games do. It's all a waste of money. And who will buy the card for cash? well my brother bought a card for $105..what a dumb-ass. Some day he will notice how dumb he is and how much time he wasted playing with those stupid piece of papers. And that day I'll laugh on his face until I explode. He thinks he will rule the world or something if he wins a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament. He'd win like 10 and he thinks he's the king of the world. Shame on him and all of you Trading Card Players!

I dont like yugioh but i have to say darthpaul you think everything sucks

kcajblue
August 13th, 2007, 03:52
Yu-Gi-Oh cards suck,as all Trading Card Games do. It's all a waste of money. And who will buy the card for cash? well my brother bought a card for $105..what a dumb-ass. Some day he will notice how dumb he is and how much time he wasted playing with those stupid piece of papers. And that day I'll laugh on his face until I explode. He thinks he will rule the world or something if he wins a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament. He'd win like 10 and he thinks he's the king of the world. Shame on him and all of you Trading Card Players!the only cards that i see that can be valuable are baseball cards, but i think those are retarded cause you cant do shit with them.

I dont like yugioh but i have to say darthpaul you think everything sucksi stopped playing yugioh some years ago and just recently played to get a feel for it again.
it was pretty fun but i doubt ill start collecting again.

and yeah. darth, its like everytime ive seen you post, you say i hate this and i hate that. lol

offtopic: how did my thread asking about what was up with my card get this big?

Mr. Shadow
August 13th, 2007, 11:43
Yeah i was wondereing that to, i thought it would have ended when i told you what is with your card.

Triv1um
August 13th, 2007, 11:53
I used to collect the cards, never knew how to fight them though.

gdf
August 13th, 2007, 15:49
i only got some yu gi oh cards around the time lots of people stopped playing. i played for a week then i was like **** this. i think it was 4/5 years ago now. i collected pokemon a bit when i was younger but i gave all my cards to someone else a while ago.

i did have a complete 98/99 season SPL (scottish premier league, as in football. proper football not american "we hardly ever use our feet but still insist on calling this stop-start rugby variant football" football) sticker book. i was well chuffed!

DarthPaul
August 13th, 2007, 16:41
I dont like yugioh but i have to say darthpaul you think everything sucks

So do you. Lol joke.:p

kcajblue
August 15th, 2007, 02:22
well i just got an email from upperdeck and they said it was probably counterfeit, then they told me to check the upperdeck fraud thing, but it all checked out fine.
http://www.upperdeck.com/fraud/fraud_faqs_conterfeit.aspx

so i still dont know whats up with the card.

gdf
August 15th, 2007, 09:57
SELL! go on, some retard would buy it even if it was fake. even though if i ripped someone off that bad i'd feel guilty lol!

Mr. Shadow
August 15th, 2007, 10:44
well i just got an email from upperdeck and they said it was probably counterfeit, then they told me to check the upperdeck fraud thing, but it all checked out fine.
http://www.upperdeck.com/fraud/fraud_faqs_conterfeit.aspx

so i still dont know whats up with the card.

WTF i told you the card was ultimate rare.:eek:

gdf
August 15th, 2007, 12:02
man you know too much about that shit!

Gold Line
August 15th, 2007, 13:47
fake cards sell more than you think theres a lot of fake cards on ebay and they sometimes sell more than the real ones

kcajblue
August 15th, 2007, 16:38
WTF i told you the card was ultimate rare.:eek:lol. i know.
but we still dont know how its like that coming from a starter deck.
and i was looking at some ultimate rares before you told me it was one and they dont look all shiny everywhere like mine.

Mr. Shadow
August 15th, 2007, 20:46
lol. i know.
but we still dont know how its like that coming from a starter deck.
and i was looking at some ultimate rares before you told me it was one and they dont look all shiny everywhere like mine.

OH you mean EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEE. Ok yeah like i said i don't know how it got their. May be a malfunction. Or its sticky card. This is a sticker which is all shiny and stuff.

kcajblue
August 15th, 2007, 21:51
lol, no its not a sticker.
i would have definitely known if it was.

gdf
August 15th, 2007, 22:25
maybe it was just a faultily made card.

acn010
August 15th, 2007, 22:28
meh... it depends where its made

Mr. Shadow
August 16th, 2007, 01:03
lol, no its not a sticker.
i would have definitely known if it was.

DAM. Ummmm maybe you can sell it because it looks different.:rofl:

kcajblue
August 16th, 2007, 05:53
i guess thats the only thing i can do.
and im still waiting for another email from upperdeck.