PDA

View Full Version : [Release] Sleep'n'Wake 1.99 MULTi 8

MK2k
August 12th, 2007, 01:29
Short Description: Sleep'n'Wake is a little app for the PSP which gives you the possibility to doze off with your favourite music playing silently and wake up with music and volume maxed. Some user requests, the help of different translators all over the world and Adrahil's AlarmLib lead to this much improved 1.99 MULTi 8 Version.

Already known Features:
- Full cbr/vbr/abr 8kbps-320kbps 44.1kHz MP3 support
- MP3 can be of arbitrary length
- Manage different playlists for Sleep and Wake modes
-> add / remove mp3s
-> save / load / randomize playlists
- In Sleep mode you can set a special, more silent volume
- Wake mode is entered at a preset time with volume maxed (you can always adjust the
maximum volume with the VOL + and - keys)
- Snooze for a preset amount of time in Wake Mode by pressing L or R Shoulderbutton
- Write yourself a message which will be displayed in Wake mode
- Energy Save Mode (underclocks the PSP to 50MHz while no mp3 is running)
- Big Digits Time Display (set 24h or 12h am|pm as you like in the Set Wake Time Option)

NEW Features:
- The Wake Playlist will be looped infinitely
- Fade the Wake-Up Tracks in, set up a time interval for this
- Save your Battery's life, the PSP gets send into Suspend Mode after the last track in the Sleep List has been played, the PSP gets resumed one minute before the Wake Time
-- this feature could only be possible with the help of Adrahil and his (yet not fully complete, but hey! who cares?) AlarmLib
-> NOTE: Activate this feature in the Customize Menu, it is deactivated by default
- Customize the Font Colours
- Multilanguage Support (EN_DE_FR_IT_NL_FI_PT_PT-BR)
- PowerLock feature, if enabled will prevent the user from switching the PSP to Suspend by hand with nudging the Power Switch upwards (this is good, because switching the PSP to Suspend by hand causes it to never get back without removal of the Batteries)

Important notice
Adding tracks to a playlist is now looped, break the loop with the circle button.
Exiting the App causes the PSP to either shut down or reboot to XMB. I got no idea how to solve that issue at the moment.

Additionally packed in:
VuULF - Fuul Serkle.mp3 a nice chill-out tune made by a SnW user.
beep.wake.mp3 a simple wake-up sound made by me.
readme_EN.txt important and useful information.

Sleep'n'Wake 1.99 MULTi 8 is an Entry to the PSPSource Summer Coding Competition 2007.

Screenshots

Download and Screenshot Via Comments, Give Feedback

-- MK2k

tvrstl
August 12th, 2007, 01:32
Nice:) finaly a new release!:D

øh, yeah, think that's about every thing I had to say,

xg917
August 12th, 2007, 01:34
kool. now i dont have to listen to crappy commercials when i wake up in the morning :) lol

tvrstl
August 12th, 2007, 01:52
tell me how to code language, and I'll put up in norwegian language

MK2k
August 12th, 2007, 02:00
tvrstl: I use textfiles for the multilanguage support, will write you a PM for more details, thanks for your offer!

remansano
August 12th, 2007, 02:44
MK2k
Great job dude, thanks a lot. And congratulations for the idea, how come no one thought about a program like that before??
Anyway, thanks man!!

DarthPaul
August 12th, 2007, 04:00
MK2K,you need more languages?
I can help you with Spanish support. :)
Nice work!

Buddy4point0
August 12th, 2007, 05:54
great man, ive been using this as my alarm clock for a while. love it and ill upgrade now

Abhoth
August 12th, 2007, 09:30
I'm using this as well. Love it. :)

razero.we
August 12th, 2007, 10:51
MK2k do you want it translated into swedish?

Auriman1
August 12th, 2007, 19:06
This seems like a pretty nice app, but I can't seem to get the music to play from either playlist. The wake function activates, but the music never starts. It never enters energy save mode, either, because it never starts the sleep music :(

Maybe it's just an error on my part, so does anyone know how I might resolve this?

MK2k
August 12th, 2007, 19:19
Auriman1: write me an eMail with more details, i think we can solve your problems.

Auriman1
August 13th, 2007, 01:44
I found the problem, my irsmp3.prx plugin was enabled, and that apparently was jamming playback. Now everything's working just fine. You can bet I'm gonna be using this now :D

MK2k
August 13th, 2007, 09:57
Phew! Have fun :D

kevindu220
August 13th, 2007, 13:31
why i can't dl it?

MK2k
August 13th, 2007, 14:07
use this link

http://rapidshare.com/files/48504925/Sleep.n.Wake.PSP.1.99.MULTi.8-MK2k.zip

blackrave
August 13th, 2007, 14:13
MK2k, I've almost finished the translation (even though there are certain words with no specific Norwegian word, such as snooze (everyone knows what that is, though!)). But I can't get S'n'W to find the file in the language selector. Or is that something you have to program the app to do? I put it in the same folder as the others, and rename it to NO.

Anyway, I'll send you the file soon. Thanks again for the best alarm application on the PSP.

MK2k
August 13th, 2007, 16:32
Cool blackrave, yeah the menus/language selector is in the code, but you can test the file by replacing an unneeded language file.

SkullArm
August 20th, 2007, 13:38
Thank you for this Homebrew

I like it a lot.

So I made a Japanese translation for it.

PM so I can send it to you.

MK2k
August 20th, 2007, 13:39
A JP translation? Nice!

Thargalt18
November 9th, 2007, 23:00
Hi !
Will you do an update of this hombrew for psp slim ?
Because is it the better waker for the psp ;)

Jack8062
January 15th, 2009, 18:44
hey this looks like a great app... but I'm a bit of a dimwit when it comes to stuff like this. so where and what do i copy to my psp?? help anyone

MK2k
January 15th, 2009, 18:51
This version has been updated to 1.99b, get it from here: http://www.mk2k.net/serendipity/index.php?/archives/19-SleepnWake-PSP-1.99b-MULTi-8.html

Read the readme_EN.txt in the zipfile for informations on how to install it.

A Custom Firmware is required, I hope you know at least what that is :)

-- MK2k