PDA

View Full Version : GAME3XX = Gone.

Colbster27
August 12th, 2007, 18:01
Hello, I am new around here, and not the greatest at tech knowledge, but on my PSP, I was attempting to install PSPTube (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/psptube-watch-youtube-on-your-psp-70658.html), so I take my USB Cable and connect the PSP to my computer. I look at the folders, trying to follow the step of

"- Copy the PSPTube folder to the GAME3XX folder."

I look for the folder, and I believe it should be in the video folder- I look there, and it's gone. I look in everyone of the folders, and they are all gone. I asked a few other people if they could copy there's and send it to me, but on every forum I have posted on so far, I have gotten no responses.

Could someone please help me with this?

Thanks.

Triv1um
August 12th, 2007, 18:19
No your Game folders isnt in video folder.

Its in PSP folder.. Game folders are what you put homebrew games in. You should know that if you have a homebrew compatable psp? Or have you?

Colbster27
August 12th, 2007, 19:08
I looked in every folder again for the third time and I still haven't found it. Solutions?

xg917
August 12th, 2007, 20:22
i dont think you have a homebrew compatible psp..

Triv1um
August 12th, 2007, 21:41
Well we need to know your firmware... you need to be OE or m33 or LE to have game3xx folders.

if you do have custom firmware, format your memory stick to put the folders you need in there.