PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Forum??!?

Safari Al
August 12th, 2007, 21:54
What happened? all the posts are gone and regualr members are allowed to post threads:eek: :confused: ?!?!?

Mr. Shadow
August 12th, 2007, 21:59
What happened? all the posts are gone and regualr members are allowed to post threads:eek: :confused: ?!?!?

Hey you forgot to tell everyone i found that out...
Anyways yeah did we get hacked?:eek:

SnesR0X
August 12th, 2007, 21:59
It said Admins post threads.
Anyone can REPLY

-Xandu-
August 12th, 2007, 22:01
Coders and Moderators too can post threads ;).

Safari Al
August 12th, 2007, 22:03
Right when mr. shadow told me i was able to bring up a box that you type your thread in when it would've given me a you are not allowed to post in these forums box

Mr. Shadow
August 12th, 2007, 22:09
Right when mr. shadow told me i was able to bring up a box that you type your thread in when it would've given me a you are not allowed to post in these forums box

BOOYAH:rofl:

Yeah i was going to post somthing stupid like "FU DCEMU" then i reaslized i could and i stopped:eek: . Close call there.:rofl:

-Xandu-
August 12th, 2007, 22:12
That's not "hacked". That thread was posted yesterday (or 10 mins ago). Don't know what the staff has been planning.

JKKDARK
August 12th, 2007, 22:28
"DCEmu Network Announcement Forum" will be about news related to DCEmu (new sections, change server, new rules, etc)
Now "DCEmu Network News Forum" will be only about multi-platform Next-Gen games news.

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 22:30
What did I miss?

wraggster
August 12th, 2007, 23:08
you missed nothing, basically jkkdark is correct

the announcements forum is for network wide news, new sites etc

the network news forum now and again serves the psp/ds/wii/ps3and 360 when a newspost covers all next gen consoles

Safari Al
August 12th, 2007, 23:16
Thanks for the info wraggster. Got a little lost there

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 23:25
you missed nothing, basically jkkdark is correct

the announcements forum is for network wide news, new sites etc

the network news forum now and again serves the psp/ds/wii/ps3 and 360 when a news post covers all next gen consoles

So when a news post covers a Nintendo related topic (for example), it usually goes into 2 separate Nintendo sections (for some strange/unknown reason). Does it now go into the Announcement Forum? And the same going for a game thats been announced to appear on all consoles, but to one place instead've many separate posts in all the sections?

ExcruciationX
August 12th, 2007, 23:29
Thanks for the info Wraggster! :)

JKKDARK
August 12th, 2007, 23:34
So when a news post covers a Nintendo related topic (for example), it usually goes into 2 separate Nintendo sections (for some strange/unknown reason). Does it now go into the Announcement Forum? And the same going for a game thats been announced to appear on all consoles, but to one place instead've many separate posts in all the sections?

Exactly. An example: a game is announced for PS3/360 and then the news will be posted only in the DCEmu Network News Forum.

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 23:36
Exactly. An example: a game is announced for PS3/360 and then the news will be posted only in the DCEmu Network News Forum.

That's cool, and it makes it easier on the news posters too! :)

Mr. Shadow
August 13th, 2007, 11:34
phew. I thought i broke something, you should have madea n announccment.