PDA

View Full Version : Funny Video I Made For My RPG

DimensionT
August 13th, 2007, 20:32
Here's a video I made for my RPG Dimension Quest that plays when you enter the boat to Quantum Island. I listened to the real version of the song, then rewrote it in Fruity Loops... So it's completely legal in the sence that bands are allowed to do covers of songs without permission (as long as they don't make money off of it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQD06kOXnpM

Let me know what you think!

kcajblue
August 14th, 2007, 02:32
that was pretty funny.

when i heard the song, i was like why the hell is this playing, then he threw up. lol.
it was random as hell.

DimensionT
August 14th, 2007, 19:11
Lol, that's what my game's all about... Being funny and completely random.

Glad you liked it!

Paiku
August 15th, 2007, 20:06
Hahah

Chameleon
August 15th, 2007, 20:32
thats really funny/random... good job :)

VampDude
August 17th, 2007, 19:06
lol, the video has a crappy Titanic based song! :rofl:

JKKDARK
August 18th, 2007, 01:55
lol, the video has a crappy Titanic based song! :rofl:

a celine dion song

pibs
August 18th, 2007, 02:12
ha that was funny

VampDude
August 18th, 2007, 02:12
a celine dion song

I wouldn't know, all I know is the song is from a movie. You would know thou cause you listen to everything, even A-ha (an 80's pop group) I saw it once by your name on LiveMessnger lol :p

DimensionT
August 19th, 2007, 03:25
It's good to know you guys like it! I've been going back through certain parts of the game to find places I can throw in videos like this. I'll be sure to post them when I make some more.

@Vampdude:
Were you the one that left the comment about the song on the youtube page? If so, I got all pissed off and yelled at you because I thought you were some troll trying to be funny by talking crap about my rendition of the song, lol.

VampDude
August 20th, 2007, 03:05
@Vampdude:
Were you the one that left the comment about the song on the youtube page? If so, I got all pissed off and yelled at you because I thought you were some troll trying to be funny by talking crap about my rendition of the song, lol.

If the comment was from VampireSaviour, then yes! lol :rofl: