PDA

View Full Version : Cwcheat: 0.1.9 REVB

wraggster
August 14th, 2007, 06:46
News/release from Weltall:

Here it is a new version of cwcheat: 0.1.9 REVB
This version discontinues the homebrew prx which is now useless as the proper modality of startup is automatically recognised and the prx starts in homebrew
mode for VSH, 1.50/3.x Homebrews and official demos.
You may still press R during reboot to force homebrew mode and L to force cwcheat to exit immediately.
Other fixes are regard the db loading function with irshell which didn't seem to like the space of 128kb
alloched for them so now it's build alloches kb which worked fine with 3.61.
Last two thing were an additional check for usermode threads which should fix games like "ghoul and gobling" and brave story (altough this always worked fine for me), and the switch to gcc 4.1.0

Enjoy

0.1.9 REV.B RELEASE
=====================

- [DB DOWNLOADER] Updated the db download to work with the new server
- [GAME] added another check in the thread suspension runtimes to increase compatability with games in some cases
(should fix ghoul and globin and brave story for those with that problem, altough it always worked fine for me)
- [IRSHELL] reduced the space alloched to db loading function to half (64KB). This will slow down db loading but should
improve compatibility with irshell.
- [GAME] The game prx can be now used either in 1.5x 3.x homebrews, games and 3.x vsh without problems. it will
automatically select if it has to start in homebrew or game mode. You can still force homebrew mode by using
R during bootup or disable completely cwcheat by using L during bootup.
The only difference in the homebrew prx now is the different config file. If no one really needs it i'm going
to remove the homebrew build with the different config file in the next release.
- [ALL] fixed a little glitch in the goto function about the y position in the memory editor.
- [ALL] built with gcc 4.1.0

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

gamefreak199101
August 14th, 2007, 13:40
ill give it a try later

Sonicboy 101
August 14th, 2007, 14:57
Nice, a new Cwcheat

DarthPaul
August 14th, 2007, 17:03
I love CWCheat ! Thanks.
Just what I was looking for... improvements for iRShell.

AdeyMac
August 14th, 2007, 23:38
As always a f@@king great release :)

Aslak1
August 16th, 2007, 14:04
CWCheat is working perfectly in UMD-mode, but when I load a P.O.P.S.-game it just won't work. I'm running custom FW 3.40 v3. Why isn't P.O.P.S.-cheating working?

VexnadFett
September 5th, 2007, 04:35
yeah, i'm running pops on 3.52 m33 and i got nothing... this is really saddening because i always like to have cwcheat just work... it makes me feel safer...

Tyr
September 5th, 2007, 06:34
Same here so i guess theres something wrong with this ver since 3 people are having the same problem.

Desick
September 10th, 2007, 19:56
In CWCheat site i saw Monster hunter freedom 2 in game list but i can't find it from cheats.db.
WTF???