PDA

View Full Version : Photography and Mapthis

2wistd
August 14th, 2007, 07:42
I just had a question, I've not bought a gps device yet. I am going to buy one around xmas time. I was curious if I could store a coordinate in its memory somehow with a timestamp so at a later time I could pull that and attach that to my images taken at that time from my camera. Or perhaps someone has a better solution for that too using the PSP.

Thanks

PDG
August 14th, 2007, 08:54
I just had a question, I've not bought a gps device yet. I am going to buy one around xmas time. I was curious if I could store a coordinate in its memory somehow with a timestamp so at a later time I could pull that and attach that to my images taken at that time from my camera. Or perhaps someone has a better solution for that too using the PSP.

Thanks

So youre thinking of using the Camera for PSP (PSP-300X) and take pictures and add Longitude / Latitude coords to the pictures later on.

Well either you buy a Nikon Camera with built in GPS Stamper or you could easely use your PSP synched to the Cameras time + MapThis and take a Screendump and puzzle it all togeather at a later time ;)

Connecting multiple devices to a PSP souch as the Camera + GPS modules at the same time is nothing ive tried or ever will unless someone buys me a new PSP and a GPS module + Camera module for it and lets me construct a USB Hub with power features :thumbup:

Im all for it but just not on my old PSP :rofl: