PDA

View Full Version : PSP EARTH 0.5 Being Released Early! For The 16th Of August! EBOOT SOON!

mat_dizzy
August 14th, 2007, 11:55
PSP Earth - The Original Source For Webcam Streams :)

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspearth0-1.GIF

PSP Earth is yet again returning Very soon! For known reasons to probably many of you... But as probaly one immitator will cry at what i'm about to say! The next release's sourcecode will be locked! Due to one person simply breaking the trust rules of PSP Earth!

I will be now copyrighting the code, so i hope no one will use it as there may be legal issues inovolved within someone using the source!although not the webcam stream sources as i do not own holders rights for them!

0.5 will now unfortunately be a small update to SHR and then you guys will have to wait a while, as im going to be releasing the version after 0.5 as an EBOOT! :) Sod GCSE's.. Well no maybe not! :p

But as some of you hoped, 0.5 will not include all the promised things, allthough does fix ALOT of the known bugs in SHR!

Features of *Unknown Code Name* Eboot Release:

1) Runs Straight From The Game Menu On The XMB
2) No Need To Run Internet Browser
3) Weather Forcast For The Area
4) Some Video Streams (Not Picture Refreshing) Although some will still be based on that!
5) Information About The Area
6) Map On The Area (Maybe A Joint Project With GPS :cool: ? Who knows)
7) Better GUI
8) More Webcam Streams

Thats about it for now, Lets just say this is a war someones already won! :cool:

May The Best Webcam Application Win! :rofl:

Thanks Guys! :thumbup:

Elven6
August 14th, 2007, 16:13
Nice, Ive been using your program since day 1!

DarthPaul
August 14th, 2007, 17:09
I just...can't wait! Well I really can but this is awesome!

yoshinatsu
August 14th, 2007, 19:23
PSP Earth is yet again returning Very soon! For known reasons to probably many of you... But as probaly one immitator will cry at what i'm about to say! The next release's sourcecode will be locked! Due to one person simply breaking the trust rules of PSP Earth!

Thats about it for now, Lets just say this is a war someones already won! :cool:

May The Best Webcam Application Win! :rofl:

You really are offending:D
But I don't blame you :p
Are you referring to PSPnoob maybe? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gamerremag
August 14th, 2007, 21:02
kOoL, i have been wanting to try this.... i think ill wait to the next release though... Really does look interesting. =)

PoorKingz
August 14th, 2007, 21:33
i wonder what framerate the video streams will be.

Psyberjock
August 15th, 2007, 08:26
Are we sure that guy just used the same HTML? I mean, comeon.. anyone can write HTML. It's not some secret or difficult language.

Second of all, the whole copyright and legal bull that this guy is spouting? Come on. As if it would ever see a day in court. LOL. Who'd hire a lawyer to defend the copyright of a free and laughably easy to duplicate application? As far as I know, there's no way to sue someone if they copy your website, only if they copy your trademarks or intellectual property.

Maybe I'm wrong. God, I hope I am cause this just seems like middle school rivalry in a more global setting.

Is that what the internet is going to bring the world and the next generation? World Wide Whining?

titch.ryan
August 15th, 2007, 09:24
i hope the GUI looks good this time the SHR rerlease looked horrible!

great work though.

Prasoc
August 15th, 2007, 13:40
As far as I know, there's no way to sue someone if they copy your website

Yes, you can. ANYTHING that you make digitally is copyrighted to you the instant you make it.

borgqueenx
August 17th, 2007, 19:19
lol, whats the release data now?:rolleyes:

Bncplix
September 8th, 2007, 14:17
lol, whats the release data now?:rolleyes:

i doubt it would ever be released, i doubt this gujy knows how to program

Sonicboy 101
September 8th, 2007, 15:27
i doubt it would ever be released, i doubt this gujy knows how to program

Well why don't you make it then.
Do you know how hard it is to do GCSE's then to make this.
No. You don't. So don't say things like that.
Thanks for this Matt, I'll be awaiting the release.