PDA

View Full Version : New Downloadable Content To Guitar Hero II : My Chemical Romance

Darksaviour69
August 14th, 2007, 14:51
Activision today announced details surrounding new downloadable content for Guitar Hero II on the Xbox 360 . Guitar Hero fans now have the opportunity to download three original recordings from The Black Parade album from My Chemical Romance, beginning today, costing 500 Microsoft Points.

My Chemical Romance track pack includes the following master recordings:

· Teenagers
· Famous Last Words
· This is How I Disappear

The three My Chemical Romance tracks available for download can be found on their latest platinum-selling album, The Black Parade.

JKKDARK
August 14th, 2007, 16:27
LOL it's probably the worst Downloadable Content ever

BrooksyX
August 14th, 2007, 21:22
They couldn't have picked some better songs by my chemical romance?

gdf
August 14th, 2007, 21:58
i like all those songs...the black parade is a great album! still teenagers isn't a very good song for guitar hero play. i would prefer house of wolves...

pibs
August 15th, 2007, 06:39
I just saw this pack today and was pissed off, I was hoping for them to at least release a pack with cowboys from hell,iron man, and take me on something worthy of 500 points but instead they tend to their emo fan club instead. Im not complaining about the price im just saying what happen to them saying it would contain the most DLC ever seen in a game....

gdf
August 15th, 2007, 21:08
they need bigger packs of more songs for cheaper before that can be realised. and shit why not whole albums...master of puppets would be awesome to play to each track on.