PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Battle Updated to 3.6

wraggster
November 9th, 2013, 20:04
In terms of fighting games for the PSP, some of the official Naruto releases remain the strongest in the genre on Sony's handheld. While these large budget titles still exist for your purchasing pleasure, Shaplayer has made hos own homebrew game called Naruto Ultimate Ninja Battle. Much like the real releases, this one centers around basic combat between various characters in the series. having not seen much of it myself, you'll have to excuse my ambiguity.

What I can say however, is that version 3.6 of this game both looks and feels like a pretty well-tuned effort. There are a full thirty-six fighters to choose from, and each one has their own basic special attack moves and updated animation sprites. In my time with the game, I happened to notice that many of them fought almost the exact same, but the real thrill here might be in reenacting your favorite duels from the popular franchise rather than mechanics. In that same vein comes the new text-driven story mode. The writing of course is not top notch, but you can still tell that a true fan is headlining the project.

This game isn't the most full-featured brawler ever, but considering the limitations of homebrew, this is a decent product based on a much-beloved series.

http://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/naruto-ultimate-ninja-battle