PDA

View Full Version : Jewel Warehouse v0.55 => 0.6

wraggster
November 9th, 2013, 20:55
Egotrip password " Jewel Warehouse "version 0.55 and version 0.6, platform game / puzzle very well made ​​for the Nintendo DS.

Quote:

Here's version 0.5 New since last release: Slower movement makes it easier to control breaks When lid is closed / open summarized When Saves Properly now New levels, some tweaks to Existing levels A few tidy ups and minor tweaks here and there --- Version 0.55 added to main post. No new happy just bug fixes. stays off Music When turned off. Properly Keys are responsive in game. Crate on ladder bug fixed. --- OK I Decided to fix MOST of the issues now as They Were quite minor . I have tested and everything Seems to be working fine now. Version 0.6 Uploaded to OP. Fixed: Changed timers on acid, They drop at a challenging speed again. Changed speed of water Fixed bug ladder Level 24 As regards to the exit, it * should * (and there is no reason why it can Does not, other than DMMS Being DMMS) only go through the exit When It is fully aligned with the grid. I need to look into why it Does not APPEAR to. Will this make the fixing spikes puzzles SEEM more logical, but I'm gonna work on this after my break. I have played around with the music / fx settings, tried every combination, and I can not seem to replicate your issue. It works just like it shoulds for me. aussi I am going to aim at making the next release the final release. So THAT May mean it Will Be A Few weeks at least. And do not get your hopes up for 100 levels, Unless people design some for me, I think the max Will Be around 50-60.

http://www.nintendomax.com/viewtopic.php?t=15126&f=19&sid=66851ddae23469449203496cbb4879d5