PDA

View Full Version : Daedalus blog update - 15 August 2007 - "Sorry, Exophase!"

blackrave
August 15th, 2007, 23:33
Another new post from StrmnNrmn's blog (http://strmnnrmn.blogspot.com) points out that Exophase suggested two optimizations for Daedalus to StrmnNrmn some time ago.

It turns out that exophase had already suggested two of the three optimisations I implemented this weekend in a conversation we had way back in February.

Whoops! It's been such a long time, I'd totally forgotten we'd talked about it. I really should pay more attention sometimes - if I had been you might have seen some of these improvements way back in R9. Sorry exophase - kudos for spotting this so long ago!

-StrmnNrmn

Just like many people said he would when he said this in the last Daedalus thread (http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70932&page=4), Exophase gets credits for suggesting those optimizations!

acn010
August 15th, 2007, 23:35
oh wow. that way back????

Zaitmi
August 16th, 2007, 00:04
Told ya Exo, lol. The credit is where it deserves to be, and StrmnNrmn, congratulations with all the accomplishments with the emulator. Keep striving for more speed!

Veskgar
August 16th, 2007, 00:16
I remember reading about Exophase and StrmnNrmn talking and I remember thinking that only good things could come from those 2 exchanging ideas. And it looks like those ideas are starting to be implemented.

They are both amazing and I am always impressed when I read these updates.

As always, thanks for everything!

wraggster
August 16th, 2007, 00:21
its great to see good coders share info, the only way for emulation to push further is for more teamwork :)

On The Rise
August 16th, 2007, 00:25
Thanks exophase and StrmnNrmn for all the hard work.

Buddy4point0
August 16th, 2007, 00:44
its great to see such great coders helping each other. i cant wait for the next version of daudaus

hack.fool
August 16th, 2007, 09:09
its great to see good coders share info, the only way for emulation to push further is for more teamwork :)

Totally agree :thumbup:

Thank you guys for all your work

kharaboudjan
August 16th, 2007, 11:08

i also agree!! my opinion has been for the last year that NJ, Exophase and Strmn are the true geniuos of the psp scene!! hope Exophase can help Strmn some more with the N64 emu :D

Exophase
August 16th, 2007, 16:19
It'd be nice to be able to talk to him more, real time @_@

kharaboudjan
August 16th, 2007, 16:38
yeah, hope u can do that Exophase, i mean he surley understands now that you can help him out with many other issues as well!