PDA

View Full Version : Name the Best of the Homebrew Releases

wraggster
August 17th, 2007, 00:03
Within the next week or so im going to post an article detailing the very best releases so far in every scene and this is where the whole DCEmu Community comes in, i want to compile the very best releases for each scene.

It doesnt matter if the release is a Game, Emulator, Demo or application/hack. If you are submitting what you consider the best please post a mini review and any details such as homepage and release date/ screenshots.

With that in Mind please post your top 5 releases for the Xbox Scene.

killerkrash911
August 17th, 2007, 02:39
well i would like to try this psp /ds where can i dl it

killerkrash911
August 17th, 2007, 02:44
:rofl:
well i would like to try this psp /ds where can i dl it

Anonymous D
August 17th, 2007, 13:05
Back On Topic....

Balthasar00
August 17th, 2007, 15:32
Softmod
Xbmc / Xbmp
surreal64
Pcsxbox
Znesxbox

Eric
August 17th, 2007, 18:26
Theres so many amazing homebrews out there for the 2 systems i can get them for which are Dreamcast and the DS. I havent really fooled with the DS much but the Dreamcast i have. One of the most fun i had was with the Giana Sisters and i cant wait for Kojote and the rest of his gang on the newly revamped game. I would also say some Rons new port additions are pretty nice aswell.

ish420ism
August 17th, 2007, 21:00
The best five homebrew projects IMO for the PSP and DC are
1. (psp)Irshell
2. (psp) SnesPSP TYL
3. (psp) Capcom CPS1&2PSP,MVSPSP,NZDCPSP(together)
4. (psp) Anime revolution(not sure what i'ts called)
5. (dc) self boot inducer(space and time saver)
I know we'll have a lot of various answers to this but this is the list off the top of my head. Some may agree. Others may not

parkermauney
August 18th, 2007, 02:57
PSP:
Irshell
Metal Blob Solid
All the emus

That is all.

JKKDARK
August 18th, 2007, 03:02
Please boys, it's about releases for Xbox. If you want to post your top releases from other consoles/handhelds, please check the other sections.