PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu on MySpace

bandit
August 17th, 2007, 19:22
I decided to make a page on MySpace page for DCEmu. Feel free to add us as friends and help spread the word around!

P.S. I am still in the process of fixing and updating the page.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa112/dcemureviews/myspace_dcemu.gif (http://www.myspace.com/dcemu)

DIGG THIS (http://digg.com/gaming_news/DCEmu_on_MySpace)
http://digg.com/gaming_news/DCEmu_on_MySpace

acn010
August 17th, 2007, 19:28
sweet... thanks
wait you live in new york????? sweet... what part???? city? queens? brooklyn??????

bandit
August 17th, 2007, 19:52
Flushing, Queens and work in Garden City, LI.

acn010
August 17th, 2007, 20:02
holy **** lol, i live close then XD

ish420ism
August 17th, 2007, 20:44
I am in. Great Idea bro. Yeah I've been added

kcajblue
August 17th, 2007, 21:03
lol. i didnt think there would be a dcemu myspace.
ill add.

bandit
August 17th, 2007, 21:24
lol. i didnt think there would be a dcemu myspace.
ill add.
I made it for DCEmu Reviews but decided to incorporate DCEmu Network in there as well.

luis_05
August 17th, 2007, 21:48
i just added dcemu!! thanks for incorporating the whole network as well!!!

Dull Blade
August 17th, 2007, 22:46
looks like a worthy add,

NeoXCS
August 17th, 2007, 23:23
I just added now. Good idea. :D

Junixx
August 17th, 2007, 23:53
I added :D good idea!

Gene
August 18th, 2007, 00:38
I go on myspace about once a month, but what the hell, right.

acn010
August 18th, 2007, 01:00
http://www.myspace.com/acn010
add me people!!! x]

ish420ism
August 18th, 2007, 01:16
http://www.myspace.com/acn010
add me people!!! x]

Same here myspace.com/chiefspliff

By the way your mspage seems ultra slow. Maybe it's my connection

kcajblue
August 18th, 2007, 01:19
Same here myspace.com/chiefspliff

By the way your mspage seems ultra slow. Maybe it's my connectionhis is slow because he has his page on transparent so you can see through the panel things.

acn010
August 18th, 2007, 01:21
he he he.. of course... your connection is slow............

JKKDARK
August 18th, 2007, 01:53
Nice idea :)

And don't forget the DCEmu Last.fm group, join now!

XioN980
August 18th, 2007, 02:07
dear god dcemu has just sunk to a very low level

dylandangles
August 18th, 2007, 03:20
Added. Nice idea.

acn010
August 18th, 2007, 03:31
dear god dcemu has just sunk to a very low level

wtf???
how, why??:confused:

parkermauney
August 18th, 2007, 04:05
A lot of people don't like myspace.
I kind of agree, it's a place for teenage girls to ask people if their pretty.

But, I added. XD

ExcruciationX
August 18th, 2007, 04:37

But, I added. XD
That, or admit a girl's pretty and get declined. :p

I added. It'd be interesting to see everyone's faces.

VampDude
August 18th, 2007, 05:16

But, I added. XD

Am I pretty?

Please Mr. ParkerMauney, please tell me that I am! lol :D

---

Back on topic

I think DCEmu is starting the beginning of being a sellout by being on MySpace, DCEmu has nothing to sell like what most people on MySpace for, and DCEmu is too good for the likes of MySpace. The only thing it will achieve is to bring more people to DCEmu, but what kinds of people might you ask. I leave that question for anyone who wishes to answer it, I'm now going to add the DCEmu MySpace page although I don't really see what it can achieve that can't be done here.

孙天磊
August 18th, 2007, 05:42
这里有提供下载xbox模拟器的地方吗?

bandit
August 18th, 2007, 05:46
Am I pretty?

---

Back on topic

I think DCEmu is starting the beginning of being a sellout by being on MySpace, DCEmu has nothing to sell like what most people on MySpace for, and DCEmu is too good for the likes of MySpace. The only thing it will achieve is to bring more people to DCEmu, but what kinds of people might you ask. I leave that question for anyone who wishes to answer it, I'm now going to add the DCEmu MySpace page although I don't really see what it can achieve that can't be done here.
The MySpace page is all my doing. None of the staff knew this was going to happen. I was just overwhelmed with work at my job that I needed a break and just started the page. It was actually suppose to be only for my site (DCEmu Reviews) but decided to incorporate the network into it.

It's just interesting to see what type of gamers we have out there, what they're into and to see the faces that visit the site.

Hey, as someone commented on the MySpace page, it could be a temporary place for users of DCEmu to connect with one another until the site is up. If wraggster or martin emails me and lets me know why the site crashed, I can update the MySpace page to inform users. That way, no one will wonder or freak out when the site crashes.

ExcruciationX
August 18th, 2007, 06:39
Am I pretty?

You're a vampire for pete's sake! :D

I kinda agree, but it's a good idea.

parkermauney
August 18th, 2007, 08:32
VampDude:
You're very pretty.
Will you lyking fries wit dat shayke?

Darksaviour69
August 18th, 2007, 13:43
nice idea bandit, its free publicity. The dcemu is a community, the more the better. we should not shun then because they are from myspace ;)

I don't use myspace, but i do use Bebo, might set up a bebo page for dcemu

Mr. Shadow
August 18th, 2007, 14:14
nice idea bandit, its free publicity. The dcemu is a community, the more the better. we should not shun then because they are from myspace ;)

I don't use myspace, but i do use Bebo, might set up a bebo page for dcemu

Yeah thats great but myspace.......:confused: hmmmm myspace............myspace, yeah um i still can't get DCEMU on myspace. That will stay in my head for a while........myspace.:(

acn010
August 18th, 2007, 14:25
Hey, as someone commented on the MySpace page, it could be a temporary place for users of DCEmu to connect with one another until the site is up. If wraggster or martin emails me and lets me know why the site crashed, I can update the MySpace page to inform users. That way, no one will wonder or freak out when the site crashes.

thats a great idea.... not only whats up to date but also status about the site:thumbup:

bandit
August 19th, 2007, 04:41
thats a great idea.... not only whats up to date but also status about the site:thumbup:
Yea, thats what I meant but thats if wraggy emails me or something so I can post it on the MySpace page.

bandit
August 19th, 2007, 15:59
Decided to make a DIGG for it...DIGG IT!!!!