PDA

View Full Version : Kickflip 3d Information

fatcat04912
August 18th, 2007, 12:17
These are new screen caps of KickFlip World 3d Skateboarding or FickFlip 3D for short for the psp.

The game runs at a smooth 60 fps

Note* I am doing the graphics And these are my render's And ,yes i have hardhats consent.

Sorry if this picture Is blurry The uploader Doesn't like me :(

http://i11.tinypic.com/54jzgk3.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/6cgshp1.jpg
http://i19.tinypic.com/643wnsp.jpg

Here is the link to hardhats Blog for all New and old information :)
CLICK ME OR ELSE (http://www.pspsmm.com/portal.php)

I will keep You guys updated along the way if hardhat doesnt :)

rehbock
August 18th, 2007, 13:17
hm its gonna be a nice Homebrew.
Btw i can convert thps3 - 4 levels to Wavefront OBJ if you want some : ) for none commercial use for sure

fatcat04912
August 18th, 2007, 13:32
Rehbok we dont condone to copywritted objects Because i was going to make some real boards and i got yelled at :( Any ways we are going to release a Level editor eventually so dont worry K:)

Skateblind
August 18th, 2007, 15:08
Wow, can't wait for a decent release. Level editor is a good idea, since you wont have to do any work when making the levels. Will the rest of the game be mod-able? Is it based on the old pc Kickflip game and is that pc version still being developed? Keep it up!

10shu
August 18th, 2007, 17:01
pretty cool to see the scene slowly going to 3d! what software do you use to modelise?

not to diss, but there some obvious progress to be made on the character model. maybe u could start by resizing the hand a little bigger and maybe the head a little smaller...also your character as no neck...

Hope all this do not sound to arsh...

Buddy4point0
August 18th, 2007, 17:36
hardhat got it going at 60 fps!!! nice!
the skater looks a little short and fat though. lol
but yea i really cant wait for this game, i love skateing games and i love skating.

are the skins going to be in a folder so we can mod them? because id love to put a sugersports or underworld deck on my guy. mabey even a fred skates (local skate shop) deck in there. why does the deck say flid? its supposed to be flip lol.

not to rag on your model but a board is only 30-32 inches long. and 7.5-8 inches wide. yours looks huge. or mabey its just the short fat skater. :P
i couldnt do anybetter though, i downloaded some 3d programs once and followed a tut and couldnt make a model of shit.

another question. is the shirt, pants, hat, all on model or is there a charactermaker that we can make our own. cause i would love to see a 5'10" long haired hat backwards, tight jeans, es shoes, fallen shirt dude. (me rotfl)

but it looks great and im sure you put alot of work into it. nice short n fat models dude. :)

acn010
August 18th, 2007, 18:01
im starting to see homebrew going towards another level... 3D games....

10shu
August 18th, 2007, 18:10
yup...the homebrew scene start to grew up :).

the age of 3d :D here some screenshot of my 3d homebrew psp games. hope it work it s the first time i try to upload jpg in here

Buddy4point0
August 18th, 2007, 18:23
yup...the homebrew scene start to grew up :).

the age of 3d :D here some screenshot of my 3d homebrew psp games. hope it work it s the first time i try to upload jpg in here

are you really making that!!! it looks amazing!
is it for psp and when do you think youll be realising it

gdf
August 18th, 2007, 18:25
that looks sweet!

and those screens in the post above look great also!

Airdevil
August 18th, 2007, 18:32
The skating game looks great!

But with the pictures posted a few posts back, looks awfully.... i dont know,.... fake. When its released ill believe you. Unless hes just screenshotted a commerical game.

tophead420
August 18th, 2007, 19:27
Man I love this homebrew so much. I have offered many ideas to improve this. HardHat has let me help by taking in my ideas. Thanks alot to hardhat for listening . And can't wait till this releases.

EDIT:

The skating game looks great!

But with the pictures posted a few posts back, looks awfully.... i dont know,.... fake. When its released ill believe you. Unless hes just screenshotted a commerical game.
How could you say its fake lmao. I can assure you this isn't one bit fake. Just wait you'll see

gdf
August 18th, 2007, 19:44
he was talking about the other guy with his screens, not the skating game.

califrag
August 18th, 2007, 20:24
hey fatcat. the graphics on this game look great (the person looks a little funny but I'm sure you'll work out all the proportioning later) but for as promising as the game looks your sig is awful.. that kick flip 3d world graphics "banner" is fuuuuuuuuggllyyyy.. I made this for ya, hope you like it. I figured with as good of graphics that the game is displaying already you should have a better "sig banner". let me know if you want the photoshop PSD so you can edit it / change fonts or whatever.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/762/kf3dwlk8.png

blaz3d
August 18th, 2007, 20:38
lol love the flid deck :D i had the copyrighted one tho . . .

keep up the good work cant wait to play!

emuking
August 18th, 2007, 21:39
i wonder if those screens the other guy posted are real?

10shu
August 18th, 2007, 22:05
are you really making that!!! it looks amazing!
is it for psp and when do you think youll be realising it

yep...it s really a psp game. should be release sometime in 2008. I am a professional game developer working on this alone on my free time<usually working on 360, ps3,etc>...

Its a 3d final fight type of game...with 3 playable character...and probably just 1 level... AND YES I WILL RELEASE IT FOR FREE. My primary goal with this is just to see how far you can push psp hardware. I ve played few commercial games And in most of the case I do not beleave they really use 100% the capacity of the psp...

as soon as i manage to find how to create a new thread on DCEMU I will post more screen of the fighting game and also of my first psp homebrew game to be released next months NOGRAVITY

:thumbup:

pibs
August 18th, 2007, 23:06
http://www.realtech-vr.com/nogravity/psp/medias.html
is that the game you are making 10shu?

Buddy4point0
August 18th, 2007, 23:07
yep...it s really a psp game. should be release sometime in 2008. I am a professional game developer working on this alone on my free time<usually working on 360, ps3,etc>...

Its a 3d final fight type of game...with 3 playable character...and probably just 1 level... AND YES I WILL RELEASE IT FOR FREE. My primary goal with this is just to see how far you can push psp hardware. I ve played few commercial games And in most of the case I do not beleave they really use 100% the capacity of the psp...

as soon as i manage to find how to create a new thread on DCEMU I will post more screen of the fighting game and also of my first psp homebrew game to be released next months NOGRAVITY

:thumbup:

sweet dude, cant wait

and to post a new thread you have to go to the submit news forum. (link is in the top right hand corner)

califrag
August 18th, 2007, 23:10
OT
omg if you are the creator of nogravity then i for sure believe those screens are real! I was skeptical at first! nogravity demo was AMAZING great job on that. Eagerly awaiting the release next month!
To start a new thread on dcemu forums you have to go to the forums, specifically the PSP news forum:

then in the upper left see:
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6836/dcemubi8.png

10shu
August 18th, 2007, 23:16
nah!!! i am not the creator of no gravity.:) he is a friend of mine...so here the deal...i do the psp graphic of his game...and he code for/with me the fighting game...

I am 3d artist. thank for the thread help...I may start a thread on that fighting game sooon:)

pibs
August 18th, 2007, 23:26
oh okay thanks for clearing things up, the Realtech team does some great coding

DarthPaul
August 19th, 2007, 00:38
Omg that fighting game looks awesome!
And the skating one too! Both are very original and look cool!
By original I mean..that there's no other homebrew game of skating or fightning[3d] in the scene.

emuking
August 19th, 2007, 10:40
i have to try that shooter right now and also that fighting game whenever you release it 10shu :)

Ghoti
August 19th, 2007, 10:52
Nice skate game! it looks really great!:thumbup: :thumbup:

offtopic: maybe the fighting thingy can be discussed in a different thread? this keeps the comments away for the skating game:cool:

PSmonkey
August 20th, 2007, 16:52
10shu is legit. I was supost to work on that fighter but passed it up because I don't have the time to dedicate on it plus I'm busy atm making a puzzle game I hope to see published this/next year.

lmtlmt
August 21st, 2007, 10:30
Holy crap PSmonkey!