PDA

View Full Version : regulus'heroic suicide,quite useless??

padfoots
August 19th, 2007, 21:06
well it's seems that regulus did "play the hero":

1 yes it's would be quite horrible to order kreaker to drink the potion again but it wouldn't be the first time the elf suffers

2 the elf should have finished anyway beheaded

3kreaker needn't die and regulus did seal the horcrux'secret in his grave.

4regulus was pure-blood
his wholed family has ever despised the elves(even sirius) --his suicide for avoiding a elf 's pains is incredible!:(

p s what about the brutal change of behaviour?first he beloved voldemort then suddently he want to kill him just for a elf??

pss at least it's seems regulus was better then sirius

SnesR0X
August 20th, 2007, 01:21
well it's seems that regulus did "play the hero":

1 yes it's would be quite horrible to order kreaker to drink the potion again but it wouldn't be the first time the elf suffers

2 the elf should have finished anyway beheaded

3kreaker needn't die and regulus did seal the horcrux'secret in his grave.

4regulus was pure-blood
his wholed family has ever despised the elves(even sirius) --his suicide for avoiding a elf 's pains is incredible!:(

p s what about the brutal change of behaviour?first he beloved voldemort then suddently he want to kill him just for a elf??

pss at least it's seems regulus was better then sirius

Most of what you said didn't really make sense, it never said that Regulus beloved Voldemort, and he didn't do it for an Elf, he did it because he wasn't evil. I'm not sure he was better than Sirius, certainly better to Kreacher but not as an overall person. "the elf should have finished anyway beheaded"? Why would you want him to have that happen?

padfoots
August 20th, 2007, 13:08
well
tome 7 p 155
" there are all about voldemort ; regulus seems to have been a fan for a few years before he joined the death eather"
tome 5 p 60
a closer look showed harry that the head belonged to house-elves.(....)

before the tome 7 we knew regulus as evil!he was a serpentard and wanted to be a death eather

it's conspicuous that regulus did itfor the elf or why would he have spare him??

paddfoot2
August 23rd, 2007, 14:12
regulas got cold feet serving voldi, he didnt like what he was asked to do, he knew he would be killed when he backed out so he tried to take a piece of voldi with him. i would have done the same

paddfoot2
August 23rd, 2007, 14:13
oh and he didnt die for kreacher (not kreaker by the way)

padfoots
August 23rd, 2007, 17:38
oh and he didnt die for kreacher (not kreaker by the way)

so why he didn't tell the elf to drink the potion instead of him?????

darkwolf18
August 25th, 2007, 17:56
Most of what you said didn't really make sense, it never said that Regulus beloved Voldemort, and he didn't do it for an Elf, he did it because he wasn't evil. I'm not sure he was better than Sirius, certainly better to Kreacher but not as an overall person. "the elf should have finished anyway beheaded"? Why would you want him to have that happen?

i agree i think he was throne into it by being in the black family not that he was evil witch it showed he was not he saw what vody was doing and wanted to stop he simple

padfoots
August 25th, 2007, 18:40
i agree i think he was throne into it by being in the black family not that he was evil witch it showed he was not he saw what vody was doing and wanted to stop he simple

you didn't answer ;why did he spare the elf?? all the black have ever despised them.

SnesR0X
August 30th, 2007, 07:34
you didn't answer ;why did he spare the elf?? all the black have ever despised them.

Cause he's a nice guy maybe? hello?

padfoots
September 8th, 2007, 13:18
Cause he's a nice guy maybe? hello?

lolllollolllololol regulus was a pure-blood partisan!!like voldemort, he DISPISED the elves probably since he was 4!for him they are slaves ,mud,noting.
i admit he can easy have got cold feet in front of what asked him voldi,but why would he have changed his mind on elves??

and he did not even have to kill the elf!!!!!!!!

look ,at last malfoy is a good guy, isn't he?
and you see him killing himself just for avoidind a elf pain's?????

SnesR0X
September 9th, 2007, 07:32
lolllollolllololol regulus was a pure-blood partisan!!like voldemort, he DISPISED the elves probably since he was 4!for him they are slaves ,mud,noting.
i admit he can easy have got cold feet in front of what asked him voldi,but why would he have changed his mind on elves??

and he did not even have to kill the elf!!!!!!!!

look ,at last malfoy is a good guy, isn't he?
and you see him killing himself just for avoidind a elf pain's?????

Well it says in the book that Sirius despised him, not his brother.